Training duration and Schedule:- Friends, the career of women candidates of the country has been seen mostly as a doctor, engineer, or nurse, etc. If any female candidate gets a chance to become a nurse and serve the country, then she is definitely ready. In today’s article, we are giving you information about the Military Nursing Service (MNS) in the Indian Army. When a female candidate passes the MNS examination, she selected for the training of a nurse in the army. Where those female candidates are seen as an MNS cadet. Do you know when a woman works as an MNS cadet and gets training, Then what are the tasks, and how long do they have to do training during their training period?
Probably not, women candidates working at the general level do not know much about this recruitment of MNS in the army. The Military Nursing Service is one of the prestigious jobs for women Candidates in the Indian Army. Here in this article, we will discuss the full details of the Military Nursing Service and we will also tell you about their uniforms, Training Duration, and Training Schedule of MNS Cadets. In this article, we will cover all these topics in the uniform performance of MNS cadets and the type of training they undergo while in service MNS cadets training period. To get complete information in this regard, see the article below:
Training duration and Schedule of MNS cadets.
Friends, Military nurses are responsible for treating military personnel and officers who are in service. All the rules and laws are completely equal for them. They all live under the rules and regulations of the Indian Army. We have already discussed the jobs and responsibilities and work profile of Indian military nurses in other articles. To get full information about this, you can click on the given link:
Now let’s discuss the training period, training schedule, and their uniforms in the Indian Army, During training and on duty. Friends, you remember one thing the uniform in the Indian Army is always the same for all its branches. Or its technical branch or general duty branch or medical branch. The only difference will be in their insignia and plaques that they get when commissioning. But the clothes of Indian military nurses are somewhat different. We will talk about this in the end. Let us now discuss the training of MNS cadets.
Training duration and Schedule of MNS cadets.
All the female candidates of the country who have passed the class 12 examination with science subjects are eligible to apply for this post. Candidates selected in the MMS exam will go to these 6 Military Nursery Training Colleges for further training for 4 years.
- Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
- Command Hospital (Eastern Command)
- Indian Navy Hospital (INHS) Aswini, Mumbai
- Army Hospital Research and Referral New Delhi
- CC Hospital (Central Command) Lucknow
- AF Hospital (Air Force) Bangalore
Training duration and Schedule
During this training, women candidates have to do the main tasks given by the army every day. The routine of a female MNS cadet is something like this.
- Everyday MNS cadets have to get up at 4:00 am and get ready for exercise in due time.
- The MNS cadet given a morning breakfast after exercising for about 2 hours.
- After breakfast, MNS cadets have to get ready for their educational activities at a fixed time ie 9:00 am.
- The MNS cadet is given a 30-minute break after a class of 2 to 3 hours in the morning. In which they get time to eat lunch.
- After this break, MNS cadets have to do their academic activities again.
- The educational activities of all MNS cadets end at 4:00 pm.
- After which the MNS cadets are given a time of 2 hours. In which they can do their other work.
- From 6:00 pm until 8:00 pm MNS cadets are served dinner after playing other activities like sports, pictures.
- After dinner by 10:00, AM MNS cadets have to do their assignments and course work. All this process has to be done by MNS cadets daily.
All selected women candidates receive training here for 4 years, and finally, they obtain a nursing degree from these training colleges. On successful completion of the courses, MNS cadets will post as lieutenants in the Indian Army.
MNS cadets will also get a fixed stipend of Rs 17000 / – every month during training. After training, he will have to sign a bond with the Indian Army. Candidates can include it as a Permanent Commission or Small Service Commission as per their choice.
MNS Cadet Uniforms:
The clothes of MNS cadets are slightly different in nature, they do not wear Olive Green Dress or Combat Dress. They do not participate in any operational Slavs. The clothes will be very similar to doctors. But in short, they are nurses in a different uniform. But rank and symbol are the same. Immediately after the training, the nurses were appointed as nurses in the Indian Army. Your work and love for the nation matter a lot with the uniform or dress.
How to join the army as a military nurse:
To join the Indian Army as an Army, one must tally the following eligibility to apply for it:
- Female candidates who are unmarried/divorcee / legally separated/widowed, without any encroachment, are eligible to apply for the same.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply for it.
- Candidates must have passed Senior Secondary Examination (10 + 2) or equivalent (12 years of schooling) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, in the first attempt.
- The candidate should have at least 50% in English.
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 01 October 1996 to 30 September 2005 (both days inclusive).
Selection Procedure for Military Nurses in Indian Army:
The selection process of Indian military nurses (MNS cadets) is similar to other countries in the Indian armed forces. Candidates will be selected in three stages:
- Computer Based Test (CBT) Online Test
- Personal Interview (PI)
- Medical test etc.
The candidate will appear for the computer-based online examination and only the qualified candidate will appear for the interview. The shortlisting of the candidates will do on the basis of the marks obtained in the computer-based offline test. The qualified candidate will proceed with the medical test in the interview.
You have decided to make a career in defence, always take care of your health, a little mistake is ruining your dreams and your career.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
- Which examination required to become a nurse in the army?
Answer:- To become a nurse in the army, a woman candidate has to clear the MNS exam.
- How to become MNS cadets?
Answer:- To become MNS cadets, a woman candidate has to first pass Biology in 12th standard and succeed in the MNS examination.
- What do MNS cadets have to do during training?
Answer:- MNS cadets required to work as per the above-mentioned modules during training.
- Can a widow female candidate apply for this exam?
Answer:- Yes, but that female candidate must have a widow certificate.
- How many years do MNS cadets have to train during training?
Answer:- MNS cadets have to do 3.5 years course and 6 months of nurse training.