Physical Fitness for CDS Exam 2021:- Friends, These days we are the view of the increasing competition in today’s time, it is now common practice to get medical examinations done in government department examinations. In the medical examination, the accounts of the physical parameters of the candidates are looked into and tested. Today’s In the article, we will give you complete information about Physical Fitness to be conducted in the Combined Defense Service (CDS) Examination. Through which the candidate can complete the preparation of the CDS medical examination in time. Combined Defense Service (CDS) examination is conducted for the recruitment of commissioned posts in all the three Army of India.
This examination is conducted twice a year by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). Students studying or passing the final year of graduation can apply for this exam. Combined Defense Service (CDS) examinations include a written examination, SSB interview, physical fitness, and medical test. It is necessary to pass the candidates in all these examinations. After which the candidates are given joining the Combined Defense Service (CDS) on the commission post. Now we are giving you detailed information related to the Combined Defense Service (CDS) medical test.
CDS Exam 2021 Eligibility
Table of Contents
- The nationality- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate should be a resident of Nepal. Apart from this, a person of Indian origin who wants to stay permanently in India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Burma, East African countries such as Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic, Tanzania, Malviya, Zambia, and Ethiopia.
- If the candidate is not a citizen of India. But you are living in other countries. Those candidates have been issued a certificate by the Government of India. Only then can they apply for this exam.
Age limit and marital status
For military academy- Only unmarried men can apply for Military Academy.
- Age Limit:- (19 – 24 years), those born before 2 January 1998 and not later than 1 January 2003.
For Naval Academy- Only unmarried men can apply for Naval Academy.
- Age limit: – (19 – 24 years), those born before 2 January 1998 and not later than 1 January 2003.
For the Air Force Academy- Only those candidates are eligible for Air Force Academy.
- Age limit: – Be 20 to 24 years old on 1 January 2022. That is, he should not be born before 2 January 1998 and after 1 January 2002.
- If a candidate has a pilot license issued by the Government of India. The age limit of those candidates is valid up to 26 years.
For Officers Training Academy (Male) – Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for this.
- Age Limit:- (19 – 25 years), who are not born before 2 January 1997 and not later than 1 January 2003. They can fill this application form.
For Officers Training Academy (Women)- Those women who are unmarried or childless widows or who have not remarried or are divorced (certificate of divorce) can fill this application form only.
- Age limit:- (19 – 25 years), those born before 2 January 1997 and not later than 1 January 2003.
Age limit for UPSC CDS 1/2021
|CDS Exam 2021 academy||Age limit|
|1||For military academy||19 – 24 years|
|2||For the naval academy||19 – 24 years|
|3||For the Air Force Academy||19 – 24 years|
|4||For Officers Training Academy (Male)||19 – 25 years|
|5||For Officers Training Academy (Women)||19 – 25 years|
|1||For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy||Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university|
|2||For Indian Naval Academy||B. Tech from any recognized engineering college|
|3||For Air Force Academy||Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and|
Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
Physical Fitness for CDS Exam 2021
In Combined Defense Service (CDS Exam 2021) medical test, candidates have to fulfill the following criteria.
- The height
- Disease status in candidates
Weight / height
The height criteria and weight of the candidates in the Air Force and the Army by the Joint Defense Service (CDS Exam 2021) are as follows.
|Height (for men) (in centimeters)||Weight in kg (18 years)||Weight in kilograms (20 years)||Weight in kilograms (22 years)|
A discount of 10% (less or more) will be provided for the height of the candidates in the Navy.
Height & Weight (For Women)
|Height (cm)||Weight (20 years)||Weight (25 years)||Weight (30 years)|
In order to join CDS Exam 2021, candidates must meet the criteria of eyesight. The criteria for eye position are as follows.
|Indian Navy and Army||Indian Air Force|
|Vision without glasses||6/6||6/6, 6/9|
|Vision with glasses||6/6||6/6 (Only for hypermetropia)|
|Far sight defect limit||+1.5 D||+2.00 D|
|Color blindness||CP-I MLT||CP-I MLT|
|Myopia||N-5 (For each eye)In rare case|
- Candidates who use glasses permanently cannot apply to the Air Force.
- It is considered ineligible to apply in the Air Force after laser surgery.
- Candidates who have undergone cataract surgery in their eyes also cannot fill this application form.
- Candidates with color blindness are not eligible for Air Force.
Ineligible criteria in CDS Exam 2021 medical test
Due to some of the common diseases given below, candidates are considered ineligible to join the CDS Exam 2021. Therefore, the candidates are advised to get a test for the treatment of all these people before joining the CDS Exam 2021 medical test.
- Wax deposition in ears.
- Underweight or overweight
- Chest size is not correct
- Nasal bone curvature
- Candidates with hydrocele or phimosis
Objection due to internal and external diseases
Due to the internal and external diseases given below, candidates are not selected in the CDS Exam 2021 Medical Test.
- Enlarged liver.
- If the candidate is suffering from the hunchback.
- Candidates suffering from knee pain.
- Hernia-prone candidates.
- Candidates suffering from skin diseases.
- Scoliosis candidates.
- Any type of disease in the abdomen.
- When suffering from heart and blood-related diseases.
- In the presence of any disease in the urine.
- Feet flat.
Before appearing in the CDS examination, it is very important for the candidates to be careful about their physical and mental health. Even your negligence affects your dreams and career. In addition to intelligence and physical aptitude, the CDS Exam 2021 also consists of medical tests. Therefore, it is very important for the candidates to pay attention to their health before appearing in examinations like CDS. All types of facilities related to Physical Fitness and medical fitness are provided to the candidates at Major Kalshi Health Care Center, conduct by Major Kalshi Classes.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
- What topics are asked in the CDS Exam 2021?
Answer:- Questions related to graduation level syllabus and general knowledge and current affairs are asked in the CDS exam.
- Can the SSB interview for the CDS Exam 2021 be prepared online?
Answer:- Yes, SSB online classes conducted by Major Kalshi Classes may prove to be a better option for you.
- What are the physical criteria for appearing in the CDS exam?
Answer:-To be valid for SSB interview and examination, candidates have to fulfill the physical criteria as per the table given above.
- When will the answer key for the CDS Exam 2021 come?
Answer:- Answer key for the CDS Exam 2021 will be published online soon by written examination followed by Major Kalshi Classes. Officially the answer key for this exam will be presented after a minimum of 15 days.
- Where to prepare for the CDS Exam 2021?
Answer: Major Kalshi Classes is a better coaching institute for you to prepare for an SSB interview.