MNS Official Notification 2021, Exam Date and Eligibility
MNS Official Notification 2021, Exam Date and Eligibility:- Friends, in this article, we have written the syllabus for the written examination of Army MNS 2021. And with written test pattern MNS will talk about different eligibility criteria for admission, what are the physical standards required for admission in it? How to prepare for it? The Army MNS 2021 exam will be conducted online from 2021, this exam was based on the earlier OMR sheet. Candidates preparing for MNS exam can find the complete MNS BSc Nursing exam syllabus from our website. Read the below article to see MNS Official Notification 2021.
MNS 2021 Exam Eligibility: –
- Nationality – Women of India should be citizens.
- Date of Birth – Between 01 October 1995 and 30 September 2003 (including both days).
- Educational Eligibility :- The candidate should have successfully passed 10 + 2th or its equivalent with subjects like Biology (Botany and Zoology), Chemistry, Physics and English.
- Physical Fitness: Medical standards will be assessed by military officers according to military standards. The physical qualifications of the selected candidates are determined by the Medical Board under the arrangement made by the DGAFMS office.
Candidates who become pregnant at the time of medical examination and to join the commission are being temporarily declared medically unfit.
Main Feature of MNS 2021 Exam: –
|Exam Name||MNS (Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing) 2021|
|Conducted By||Directorate General of Medical services|
|Purpose of the exam||Enter MNS 2021|
|Exam frequency||Once a year|
|Exam level||National level|
|Method of filling the form||Online|
|Examination Mode||Online Computer Based Test (CBT)|
MNS-2021, Important things about the application form: –
B.Sc. The nursing course is for 4 years. This course is only for female candidates. Commission will be given for permanent / short service in military nursing services. During the training period, the candidate is provided free ration, accommodation, uniform monthly allowance, and stipend.
Important dates of MNS 2021: –
|Notification starts from||1st-week of January 2021|
|application form starts from||2nd-week of January 2021|
|Last date of submitting an application||1st-week of February 2021|
|Date of admission||1st-week of March 2021|
|Exam date||2nd-week of March 2021|
|Result announced||3rd-week of March 2021|
|Interview||2nd-week of May 2021|
Application Form of MNS 2021: –
Steps to fill the application form: –
- First of all, click on the link www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and follow all the important instructions. Click the Continue button.
- To register for the Indian Army MNS 2021, enter the following details.
- Aadhaar / Enrollment Number (if any)
- candidate’s name
- Father / Guardian Name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Mobile number
Tick the announcement and process and click on the ‘Form Submit’ button. An OTP is sent to your email ID. Using which you can access the dashboard. To login in the dashboard, candidates have to use their application form. Where candidates can upload their pictures, pay fees etc. can work. To submit the application, one has to pay Rs 750. You can pay it through credit card/debit card / net banking.
|Buy Now||Buy Bow||Buy Now|
MNS B.Sc Nursing 2021 Seat Information: –
In total, MNS B.Sc Nursing 2021 has 6 colleges of nursing located in New Delhi, Pune, Kolkata, Ashwini, Lucknow and Bangalore. The distribution of seats in all these colleges is given below.
- 40 seats in CON, AFMC, Pune (Pune)
- 30 seats in CON, CH (EC) Kolkata (Kolkata)
- 40 seats in CON, INHS Asvini 40
- 30 seats in CON, AH (R&R) New Delhi (New Delhi)
- 40 seats in CON, CH (CC), Lucknow (Lucknow)
- 40 seats in CON, CH (AF) Bangalore (Bangalore)
Eligibility Criteria for MNS B.Sc Nursing 2021 Examination: –
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- Female candidates, who are divorced / legally separated / unmarried / widowed, can apply for the Indian Army BSC Nursing 2021 Entrance Examination without diligence.
- Candidate should be born between 01 October 1995 – 30 September 2003 with both these dates.
- Candidate should have successfully passed 10 + 2th or its equivalent with subjects like Biology (Botany and Zoology), Chemistry, Physics and English.
- In 10 + 2th or equivalent examination, the candidate should have scored more than 50%.
- Candidate should get regular education from statutory recognized board or body.
- Those who are in their final year can also apply for the exam but they have to get more than 50% marks and fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- These candidate, who have been selected should present proof of passing the qualifying examination showing the requisite subject and marks.
- Those who wish to apply for MNS BSc 2021 should fulfill the physical standards given below.
- X-ray report of chest and USG (Pelvis) of abdomen and pelvis.
- The minimum height of the candidates should be 152 cm.
- Whereas, the minimum height of women candidates coming from the Northeast region of India, Garhwal and Kumaon, should be 148 cm.
Selection Procedure in MNS B.Sc Nursing 2021: –
Candidates are selected on the basis of their performance in written examination, interview round and Fulfilling Medical criteria. Those who pass the examination and will be in the merit list will be called for interview.
Army BSc Nursing Exam Pattern 2021
- The candidate has to complete the paper in one and a half hours.
- The paper is computer based.
- The exam consists of multiple choice questions.
- The topics from which questions are given are given below
- General English
- General Intelligence
Army MNS 2021 Syllabus
Syllabus of English for MNS B.Sc Nursing 2021: –
- Synonyms/ Homonyms
- Spot the error
- Fill in the blanks
- Idioms and phrases
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- One word substitutions
- Cloze passage.
- Comprehension passage.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words
Syllabus of Biology for MNS B.Sc Nursing 2021: –
- Cell and Molecular Biology.
- Genetics and evolution.
- Human health and diseases.
- Plant Physiology.
- Human Physiology.
- Biotechnology and its applications.
- Biodiversity, ecology and environment
Syllabus of Physics for MNS B.Sc Nursing 2021: –
- Laws of Motion & Work, Energy, and Power.
- Properties of Matter.
- Current Electricity.
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current.
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current.
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics..
- Nuclear Physics.
- Semiconductor Devices and their Applications.
Syllabus of Chemistry for MNS B.Sc Nursing 2021: –
- Atomic Structure
- p,d, and f – Block Elements.
- Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry.
- Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium, and Chemical Kinetics.
- Isomerism in Organic Compounds
- Alcohols and Ethers.
- Carbonyl Compounds
- Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives.
- Organic Nitrogen Compounds and Biomolecules.
Syllabus of General Intelligence for MNS B.Sc Nursing 2021: –
- Number Series
- Space Visualization.
- Decision Making.
- Problem Solving.
- Similarities and Differences
- Figure Classification.
- Visual Memory.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Analytical Functions
In today’s post, we have tried our best to make all the information available to you. If any information is left, then you can ask in the comment box and share it even to the people. Here is the Army MNS 2021 Syllabus. But we want to say to all of you that any student who wants to prepare for the Defense Examination through Hindi medium, He should get admission in our Major Kalshi Classes and give a new flying to his golden future.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
- When will the MNS examination be conducted under the new notification?
Answer:- Based on the notification, no change was made in the examination but the application form will be released in the first week of January.
- Which is the main subject in MNS 2021 Nursing exam?
Answer:- Biology and chemistry are the core subjects in the MNS Nursing exam.
- What should be the minimum age limit for MNS 2021?
Answer:- For MNS 2021, the age of the candidate should be between 17 and 25 years.
- Can both men and women fill this application form?
Answer:- No, male candidates cannot fill this application form.
- When will MNS 2021 be written?
Answer:- The written examination of MNS 2021 is likely to be held in the first and second week of March.