NDA Physical Eligibility 2020, Height, Weight, Eyesight etc
In order to join any of the forces in India, you will have to be medically and physically fit to be part of the service. Here in this article, we will discuss the National defense Academy exam’s Physical Eligibility Required, NDA Physical Eligibility 2020, NDA physical eligibility required, etc. We will discuss the Height required in NDA, Weight required in NDA and Eyesight required in NDA Selection, etc.
NDA Physical Eligibility 2020, Height, Weight, and Eyesight:
The Physical test is conducted by the defense Personnels to check the capacity and stamina of the candidate. If you have any problem while running or doing push-ups, you will be rejected. The Activity which you have to do in the Physical tests that is very normal and can be performed by any normal person who has average Physical health. let’s discuss these things in detail:
Required Physical eligibility in NDA:
The NDA physical requirement is:
- The height required in NDA- Candidate height must be 157cm or more than that.
- Chest expansion should be 5cm or more than that.
- Candidate should do not have a knock knee problem.
- Your elbow should not be turn in outer direction for more than 15 degrees.
- Candidate must have proper BMI (Body Mass Index) etc.
In the Physical test, There is nothing much to discuss, the Physical test which is conducted by the selection board is very normal and can be performed by any normal person who just has an average body free of disease. The candidate who would clear the written test and SSB Interview only they will be qualified for the medical and Physical test. In the physical test the candidate has to perform:
- Squats etc.
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
|Buy Now||Buy Now|
Weight in NDA:
The weight of the candidate for the National Defense Academy must be standard. here the word standard means BMI which is Body Mass Index, You should check the BMI rate of your body. The weight of the candidate must be good as per their body height. there is 10% relaxation for the bodyweight if you are underweight or overweight.
Eyesight required in NDA Selection:
Eyesight could be the minor reason of rejection of your career but it is common in NDA. Most candidates get a rejection because of their weak eyesight. If you are defense Aspirant, you should know there are so many Parameter by which defense personnel checks the eyesight of the Candidate in your medical and physical test.
- Your eyesight must be 6/6 without glasses.
- If you are wearing glasses it should not be worse than 6/12.
- Limits for myopia 0.75D and for Hypermetropia +1.5D
- Binocular vision III
- Limits for color perception I
- Should not have color blindness or night blindness.
For the flying branch of the defense either its Indian Air force, Indian Navy or Indian Army you cannot wear glasses.
- Pilots must have better color vision, near visual acuity of 20/30 without correction, distance visual acuity of no worse than 20/70 in each eye.
- Correctable to 20/20 and meet other refraction, accommodation, and astigmatism requirements.
If you have week eyesight. you cannot join the following branches in the Indian Armed Forces:
- If you have weak eyesight you cannot become a front-line soldier.
- You can join other branches of the Army like the education department, finance, logistic, etc.
- But your eyesight must be correct after wearing glasses.
Indian Air Force
- Same procedure for the Air force also. You cannot become a fighter pilot or fighter helicopter pilot in the IAF, you can join the flying branch as a cargo pilot, glasses are allowed in this.
- Or you can join other branches of the IAF like the education department, canteen department, finance or logistic, etc.
- Indian navy follows the very strict rules for eyesight and internal fitness of candidates while recruiting. With weak eyes, you cannot join the flying branch of the Indian navy.
- You can join the Navy educational department, navy architecture, naval ship design, finance or logistic, etc.
There is an option for some other branches, which you can join but your eyesight should be correct after wearing glasses. The Indian Armed forces are very strict in the Physical and medical conditions. If anything goes wrong with your body while selection or after the selection, you will be rejected permanently.
View this post on Instagram
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defense examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about NDA Physical Eligibility 2020, Height, Weight, Eyesight, etc. If you guys want to serve for the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you. The height required in NDA, Eyesight required in NDAFOLLOW