Difference Between Normal SSB and Coast Guard SSB Interview.
After clearing the written exam, you have to appear for the SSB interview in Coast Guard AC or NDA, CDS, Etc. But there is a little bit of difference between the Normal SSB and Coast Guard SSB Interview process. If you know these differences then you can prepare well for all the SSB interviews. Here we are going to provide the Difference B/w Coast Guard SSB and Airforce, Army, Navy SSB Interview.
Difference Between Normal SSB and Coast Guard SSB Interview:-
Lest see the process of Normal SSB interview Process i.e Army , Aifroce, Navy SSB interview through the NDA, CDS, AFCAT exam.
SSB Interview process is divided into two categories –
- Stage 1 and
- Stage 2.
Stage-I of SSB:-
Stage-2 of SSB:-
3. GTO include Group Discussion (GD), GPE or MPE (group/military planning exercise), Progressive group task (PGT), Snake Race/Group Obstacle Race, Individual Lecturette (IO), Half Group Task (HGT), Individual Obstacles, Command task, Final Group Task (FGT)
4. Personal Interview.
Now Lets see Indian Coast Guard SSB Interview Process:-
This is also conducted in two stage i.e Preliminary Selection Board (PSB) and Final Selection Board (FSB).
PSB:- This is conducted for two days. The first day is the written test i.e. verbal and non-verbal and second day is Picture Perception & Description Test (PPDT).
Day1:- Power presentation is shown which includes total 80 questions in 7 Parts.
- Total 80 questions are shown on the screen
- Each question will have 5 options
- Right answer is to be marked on the OMR sheet within the allotted time
The PSB is conducted for Day 1 Pattern:-
|Part 1||Reasoning- Number Series, Blood Relation||10||6 second each|
|Part 2||English- Antonym, Synonym||10||5 second each|
|Part 3||English- Spelling check, Correction of words||10||5 second each|
|Part 4||Memory – No. of words displayed 4 second||10||8 second each|
|Part 5||English- Formation of new word from the word displayed||10||1 minute each|
|Part 6||Reasoning- Mirror Image (Clockwise and Anticlockwise)||10||20 second each|
|Part 7||Counting the no of alphabet in a given series|
|10 second each |
3 second each
Daye 2:- This test is same in both the Normal SSB and coast guard SSB.
- In PPDT, a blurred image is shown to the candidates for 30 seconds
- Candidates have to write a story in 4 minutes
- Based on the seven basic parameters such as Age, Sex, Character, Mood, Past, Present and Future
- Written test followed by Group Discussion
- Group conclude the story based on the image shown to them.
FSB:- After Completing the PSB you will be called for the next round which is FSB process at the various centre in India. In FSB selection you have to appear for the
- First day is the Psychology test,
- Second day GTO,
- Third day Interview and the
- Fourth day Conference.
The candidates selected in FSB are called for the medical checkup and the then the final merit list will be declared.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For Online Course at MKC Learning App- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the Difference Between Normal SSB and Coast Guard SSB Interview. If you guys want to serve the nation and want to clear the Defence examination, join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.FOLLOW