After increasing the vacancy of SSC GD it is obvious that the student are eagerly waiting for the SSC GD Result date 2022-23 and what would be new SSC GD Cut off after increasing the vacancy. Here in this article we are going to tell you the SSC GD Expected Result date and new Cut-off Score.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) of India conducts the SSC GD (General Duty) exam to recruit personnel for various positions in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and other security forces. The SSC GD Exam 2023 took place between 10th January and 14th February 2023.
SSC GD Result Date 2022-23:-
Table of Contents
Following the conduct of the SSC GD exam, the commission undertakes the evaluation of answer sheets before releasing the result. Typically, the result for the SSC GD Exam 2023 is expected to be announced in April-May, although the commission usually releases it within 1-2 months after the exam date. It is expected that the result may be delay after increasing the vacancy. So all the students have to wait for 1 month extra, but you gays have opportunity to prepare physical efficiency test.
SSC GD New Cut off Score after Increasing the Vacancy:-
The cut off marks for the SSC GD (General Duty) exam are subject to variation each year, determined by factors such as the number of available vacancies, the difficulty level of the exam, and the number of candidates taking the exam. It represents the minimum score required by candidates to proceed to the next stage of the recruitment process.
While the official SSC GD constable cut off will be released alongside the final result, some expected cut off scores for the 2023 exam have been predicted by MKC, as shown in the table below.
|Cut Off Marks (Expected) Male
|Cut Off Marks (Expected) Female
It is crucial to acknowledge that the cut off marks mentioned earlier are only tentative and are subject to variation from the actual cut off marks. The Staff Selection Commission is responsible for announcing the official cut off marks for the SSC GD exam, which will be published together with the result.
Physical Standard of SSC GD:
The physical standard for SSC GD constable is given below:
|Expanded – 5 cm Unexpanded – 80 cm
|Proportionate to height as per medical standards
|Proportionate to height as per medical standards
- Height: Should Not be less than 167cm.
- Chest: The minimum required chest of the candidates after the expansion should not be less than 85cm.
- Weight: Candidates should not be less than 50 kg.
All the candidates should be free from communicable diseases, infections, surgeries, and so on. Candidates should not have any past record of mental disease. The nose, ear, and throat must be working fine.
SSC GD Physical Efficiency Test:
To qualify this test, candidates have to participate in the race.
|All over India
|5 km in 24 minutes
|1.6 km in 8 minutes
|1.6 km in 6 minutes
|800 km in 4 minutes
SSC GD Salary 2023:-
The salary of an SSC GD (General Duty) constable varies depending on the location of posting and other factors. In India, the basic pay scale for an SSC GD constable ranges from Rs. 21,700 to Rs. 69,100 per month, along with allowances such as Dearness Allowance (DA), House Rent Allowance (HRA), and Travel Allowance (TA). Additionally, there may be deductions for provident fund (PF) and taxes. It’s important to note that the salary structure for an SSC GD constable may vary based on the specific regulations of their employing agency.
How to Prepare for SSC GD Physical:-
Preparing for the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) of the SSC GD exam requires a comprehensive approach that focuses on improving physical fitness. Here are some tips to help you prepare for the PET:
- Understand the requirements: It is essential to familiarize yourself with the specific requirements of the physical tests and ensure that you meet the minimum standards.
- Build endurance: You can build endurance by engaging in regular aerobic activities such as running, cycling, or swimming to improve your cardiovascular endurance.
- Practice the tests: Practice the physical tests regularly to improve your performance. You can practice running, long jump, and high jump at local playgrounds or athletic tracks.
- Follow a balanced diet: A balanced diet that includes plenty of fruits, vegetables, protein, and complex carbohydrates is crucial for maintaining good physical fitness.
- Stay hydrated: Staying hydrated is vital for maintaining good physical performance. Drink plenty of water and other fluids before and during the physical tests.
- Get enough rest: Adequate rest is essential for recovery and improving physical performance. Get at least 7-8 hours of sleep each night and avoid overtraining or pushing yourself too hard.
- Seek professional guidance: Seek the guidance of a professional trainer or coach to help you prepare for the physical tests.
You may also consider joining a coaching institute such as Major Kalshi Classes (MKC) that specializes in preparing candidates for the SSC GD Physical test. MKC has expert trainers who will train you as per paramilitary norms and help you improve your performance in the physical tests.