How to Prepare for SSC GD Physical Efficiency Test (PET) ?
After the written examination you have to appear for the SSC GD Physical Test. It is expected that the result of SSC GD will announce in th month of April 2023. After the result you need to appear in physical test. The Physical Standard Test (PST) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) are important components of the selection process for SSC GD (General Duty) Constables. Here are some tips for preparing for the SSC GD Physical Test Examination
Physical Standard of SSC GD:
The physical standard for SSC GD constable is given below:
|Height||170 cm||157 cm|
|Chest||Expanded – 5 cm Unexpanded – 80 cm||Not Required|
|Weight||Proportionate to height as per medical standards||Proportionate to height as per medical standards|
- Height: Should Not be less than 167cm.
- Chest: The minimum required chest of the candidates after the expansion should not be less than 85cm.
- Weight: Candidates should not be less than 50 kg.
It is required that all candidates are free from communicable diseases, infections, and previous surgeries, and they should not have any history of mental illness. Moreover, their nose, ear, and throat should be in good working condition.
SSC GD Physical Efficiency Test:
To qualify this test, candidates have to participate in the race.
|All over India||5 km in 24 minutes||1.6 km in 8 minutes|
|Ladakh Region||1.6 km in 6 minutes||800 km in 4 minutes|
How to Prepare for SSC GD Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Understand the requirements: The physical tests for SSC GD Constables include running, long jump, high jump, and other physical activities. Candidates should familiarize themselves with the specific requirements of the tests and ensure that they meet the minimum standards.
- Build endurance: The physical tests require a good level of endurance, which can be built through regular exercise and training. Candidates should engage in aerobic activities such as running, cycling, or swimming to improve their cardiovascular endurance.
- Practice the tests: Candidates should practice the physical tests regularly to improve their performance. They can practice running, long jump, and high jump at local playgrounds or athletic tracks.
- Follow a balanced diet: A balanced diet is important for maintaining good physical fitness. Candidates should include plenty of fruits, vegetables, protein, and complex carbohydrates in their diet.
- Stay hydrated: Staying hydrated is important for maintaining good physical performance. Candidates should drink plenty of water and other fluids before and during the physical tests.
- Get enough rest: Adequate rest is important for recovery and improving physical performance. Candidates should get at least 7-8 hours of sleep each night and avoid overtraining or pushing themselves too hard.
- Seek professional guidance: Candidates can also seek the guidance of a professional trainer or coach to help them prepare for the physical tests.
- Join MKC: You can join Major Kalshi Classes for the SSC GD Physical test. Here we have expert trainer who will train you as per the paramilitary norms.
It is important to note that physical fitness is just one aspect of the selection process for SSC GD Constables, and candidates should also focus on preparing for the written exam and other components of the selection process. you can visit MKC to prepare for the next recruitment drive for the SSC GD.