Tips for Medical exam preparation: To become an officer or soldier in the Indian Armed forces. One will have to be medically and physically fit to join the Service. The Medical examination in the Armed forces is done very strictly and one will need to prepare well for this. Here in this article, I am going to share with you the complete details about the preparation for the medical exam and How to prepare myself for the Medical examination in an easy way. Check out the complete article below. I have shared all the information that may help you a lot in your medical examination.
How to prepare for Medical Examination
Table of Contents
There are no such tips and tricks to prepare yourself for the medical examination. Most of the candidates get rejected in the Internal medical examination. Here I will share with you the complete medical details and last, I will talk about the preparation of this and will share with you Tips for Medical exam preparation. In any defence exams in India whether it is for the Indian air force or Indian Navy or Indian Army the basic criteria are always the same, The medical checkups in the Indian defence exam are done by the Military doctors at the Military hospitals.
The Medical check-ups can be different if you are looking to be a Fighter Pilot in the Indian air force or India navy, Snipers in the Indian Army or for the grade commandos, etc. The medical would be tough for them. First, we will discuss the Basic requirement and then we will discuss these special posts in the Indian Armed forces.
Medical Examination in Armed Forces
Body measurements Required:
You must have a well-shaped body. These tests are to check the basic body posture of the candidates. You don’t need six packs. You just need an average body.
- Here you will be asked to take off your clothes an examiner will check your External body from bottom to top, and will also ask about the marks on your body if you are having so.
- You should have a Standard body weight as per your height.
- Your body should not carry any genetic disease like gynecomastia, joint knees, colour blindness or night blindness.
- Your chest should be well developed with a 5cm minimum expansion.
- Your elbow should not be turned in the outer direction for more than 15 degrees.
- Your joint and your bones should be completely fine.
- Any severe body fracture in any body part can cause permanent rejection.
- You must have healthy eyes.
Once you complete this, now you have to go to the internal body checks and in these tests, the following internal body organs will be checked:
- Chest X-ray for your lungs.
- Ultrasound for kidney stone.
- The liver problem will be checked
- Blood test
- Urine test
If they find any minor problem that occurs in your internal body check, The Medical Board will give you time to correct that, but the candidate has to correct this within a given time. Also, the Time period can vary on the types of problems. These are the medical tests that are held in the Medical examination of defence.
How to prepare for Medical Examination
To prepare for the Medical examination. You can follow these five tips that are given below to get good results. First of all, if you are a drinker or smoker, you will have to quit it for at least a month before the medical examination.
- Have a good sleep the night before the exam.
- Avoid Salty and fatty foods at least one month before the examination, It will elevate your blood pressure.
- Avoid Exercise, it will protect you from injury and your heart rate will be also normal.
- Do not drink coffee or any caffeinated product.
- Drink Maximum Water
Moreover, there are no such tips that could make you clear the examination if you are fit. If you want to be a warrior, you will have to take care of yourself from childhood. These are some common points to remember when you appear for a medical examination.
Medical Rejection in Armed forces Medical Exam
There are basically two types of medical rejection in the Armed forces. Also, permanent Rejection and Temporary Rejection. Therefore, the temporary rejection is only given to the candidates who have a minor problem, which can be corrected in some time. In this particular case, the Medical Board will provide you with some time to correct that. That time can be 45 days, 90 days, or a maximum of 160 days only.
A candidate will have to appear to the Medical Board before the Date.
buy neurontin online buy neurontin online no prescription
Moreover, you will appear for the re-medical Examination, if you are fit, you can join the academy, if not, you will get a permanent rejection, and there is no way to get back. Hence, permanent rejection is given on the spot if you have any serious problem that cannot be corrected, or it may take a year or more to get correct. In this case, you will get permanent rejection if you get a continuous dismissal from the service. You can apply for the re-medical Examination by the Medical Board.