GPE in SSB Interview – Complete Details
Table of Contents
To join the Indian Armed Forces, candidates have to complete many tasks in the SSB interview. During this, the candidates have to do many types of physical and mental activities. Moreover, today we are going to give you information about one such department of SSB interview to be conducted in the Indian Armed Forces which is conducted in groups.
Although, we are talking about group planning exercises. Many of the candidates will not know what is Group Planning Exercise in GTO is to be held in SSB Interview and how to prepare for it. Through today’s article, you are being given detailed information about all these topics, and how to write a proper solution for group planning exercises under GTO. So let’s start and let’s talk about GPE.
What is Group Planning Exercise (GPE)?
In the SSB interview conducted by the Service Selection Board, the candidates are given a group planning exercise under GTO. During this activity, the candidates are asked to listen to one of the situations and express their opinion about it. To complete this task, candidates need to keep several things in mind. If you want to perform better in Group Plan in Exercise then you need to know some rules and need to prepare yourself according to them. Let us know what the rules in the group planning exercise are.
SSB Interview Tips for NDA Written Exam Qualified Students – Click to read
Rules for Group Planning Exercise (GPE) activity: –
Before doing any group activity, the most important thing is to know about the rules of that group. By the rules, candidates get to know what they have to do for what work. And they also know whether the tasks assigned to them will be completed by the group. The rules used in group planning exercises give a message of unity and always state that any work should be done in a group. During this time, do not try to make yourself smart in any way.
Rules regarding colours: – During the group planning exercise, candidates have to use certain rules structures related to colours. In this, you see three different types of colours on the ground, which have the following indications.
- Blue: Blue Structured can be tough for the candidate but not for the material.
- Red: All red-coloured structures are not to be tough by man as well as material.
- White: White Structured can be tough for the candidate as well as the material. You’re following nature and analysing here.
GPE Rules regarding Distance:
- As per this rule, any distance which is more than 4 feet are not to cross by jumping even if you can do so. You have crossed the distance by bridging using the helping material. The Distance would not be written there. You have to measure each distance whether it is four feet or more than this. Do not ask GTO again and again. Take a rough measure.
SSB in GPE Rules regarding Rigidity:
- As per this rule. A candidate cannot bind or tie any two rigid helping materials. At the Ground tasks, you will get Pittas and Bellies. You can take the help of that but there are some rules in this too.
- Pattaas and Ballies cannot be tied together. They can be put on one or can be tied to the Structure. Doing all these activities. Keep the colour rule in Mind.
GPE Rules regarding Infinity:
- As per this rule, the finishing lines are extended to infinity. No candidate can cross the obstacle ground to reach the finish line. You have to cross the obstacle to reach the finish lines.
- Also, these are the rules and regulations of the SSB Interview GTO. One must prepare for this so well to get qualified in one attempt. It would be very difficult to clear if you would be well prepared for this.
How to write the proper solution for Group Planning Exercise (GPE)
Hence, candidates must have the decision-making ability to give proper answers for Group Planning Exercise. During this, a complete set of problems are given to the candidates who need to be solved considering different time problems. Let us know by adopting which steps you can perform well in group planning exercises.
GPE Solution Step 1
The model given to you contains brief descriptions of the GTO. Which have different marks and do those marks tell you about the direction, scale, and other features? During this, the candidate needs to pay a lot of attention. If they make some mistakes while reading the map by not taking into account the information of the given marks correctly then it affects their selection process. So keep in mind that whatever marks are given to you to remember them should be memorized properly.
GPE Solution Step 2
You have to look carefully and understand the given problem model. The given problems need to be linked to the map by the candidates. During the test, you need to listen carefully when your officers are giving you information about these resources. In this way, you can easily map any problem and write a proper answer.
GPE Solution Step 3
You are given 5 minutes to write the answers to each of the problems. If a candidate listens carefully to the things mentioned in Step No. 2, then he gets the benefit of Step No. 3. The candidate has to write the proper answer to the questions related to the problem and their plan in the given time of 5 minutes.
GPE Solution Step 4
In this phase of the group planning exercise, candidates are asked by the officials to write their solutions. During this, the candidates can independently write their answers with a practical approach by mentioning the solutions and resources hidden in the problems. By doing this, what is the practical thinking and alertness of the candidates to the officials? While giving proper answers candidates should always keep in mind that they should mention the distance as per the scale. A total of 10 minutes are given to the candidates for this stage.
GPE Solution Step 5
10 to 15 minutes are provided to the candidates for this stage and in this, you have to present your ideas and solutions to anyone problem. Simultaneously, you also prepare a plan together with the group. Through this stage, it is determined whether the candidates can observe and make decisions or not. To check this, one of the candidates is nominated to give the scheme through the map.
By understanding the above steps better and keeping everything in mind, you can perform well in group planning exercises. The candidates should follow the following tips while appearing in this task.
Tips and tricks for GPE (Group Planning Exercises):-
- Listen carefully to any hints and directions given for details and instructions related to the problem.
- When the information is being given by the officer on the map, then concentrate carefully and listen to his words.
- Use your social sciences when solving problems in a group planning exercise.
- The problems need to be correctly classified by the candidates.
- The basic way of the problems you’ve classified refers to putting life first and material loss second.
- There can be many resources to plan any problem. So choose only those resources which suit you better and can get you out of the problem.
- During the discussion in the group planning exercise, keep your points focused only on the plans for the problem.
With the above tips, you can write a better answer and get success during Group Tasks in SSB Interviews. If you are going to the SSB interview for the first time and want to order the books related to the preparation of the Group Planning Exercise. So by visiting the official website of Major Kalshi Classes Coaching Institute, you can get these books sitting at home. Visit the official website of Major Kalshi Classes today to order books related to SSB interviews and prepare for the exam. Where you are given complete preparation related to SSB interview books and all the tasks of the SSB interview. To get more information contact the official website or the contact number given below.
Best SSB Coaching in Allahabad
Major Kalshi Classes provides the Best SSB coaching in Allahabad. The candidates who are preparing for various commissioned officer ranks in the Indian Army, Navy, or Air Force must prepare for the SSB interview from the first day of their preparation. At MKC we prepare the candidates for the complete 5-day SSB Interview.
MKC Offline Classroom Course Unique Features:
- “Trend Analysis” based unique “Teaching Plan”
- Most experienced faculty of MKC,
- Doubt Counter facility
- Spoken English Classes,
- Physical Training Sessions at Malviya Stadium,
- MEDICAL CHECK-UP AT MKH
- Best Study Material by MKC Publication
- Weekly and Monthly Testing System
- Special Current Affairs Sessions
- Sunday Extra Classes
- Best SSB Interview guidance by Retired Officers
- Fully Equipped GTO Ground
- Huge Computer Lab
- Comfortable Hostel & Mess for Nutritious food
GPE Solutions for SSB Interview – FAQs
Ans. The activities that are conducted in a group during the SSB interview are called GTO.
Ans. The activity organized during group activities to give your opinion on the problems related to any map and to give answers and plans related to those problems is called GPE.
Ans. In the SSB interview, this activity is done by the candidates to decide on any problem and get them executed by the group.
Ans. Yes; now any candidate can get all types of books related to SSB interviews from Major Kalshi Classes Coaching Institute sitting at home.
Ans. Major Kalshi Classes coaching institute is a better option for SSB interview preparation.