Group Planning Exercise Tips:– All the candidate who wants to become an officer in the Indian Armed forces, They will need to qualify the SSB Interview. The SSB Interview is five days long and on the 3rd and 4th day of the Interview. You will appear for the group Activities that are held under the supervision of GTO (Group Testing Officer). In this group Activities there is around nine activity that one has to perform:
- Group Discussion (GD)
- GPE or MPE group/Military planning exercise
- Progressive group task (PGT)
- Snake race
- Half group task(HGT)
- Individual obstacles
- Command task
- Final Group Task (FGT)
Today we are going to talk about Group Planning Exercise Tips During GTO. Things to keep in mind during Map Analysis in GTO Round.
Group Planning Exercise:-
Table of Contents
Group planning exercise is literally a fun task to do, you need better thinking and a fast mind as well, all you need to do is come out with the best plan to reach your goal. In this task, candidates are given the position according to the department. How the candidates can solve this situation is to discuss with their colleagues on this topic. This is also known as Military Planning Exercise / Naval Planning Exercise etc.
Group Planning Exercise Tips:–
- Keep time limit in mind.
- Make list of different task and give them numbering and solve one by one acccording to your knowledge, don’t just randomly do anything.
- Try to assume hidden resource even if it is not mentioned.
- Listen to other’s plan as well, you are not alone, its a group task.
- Divide the group logically for faster and safer accomplishment of tasks.
- Try to use safe method, never put yourself in dangerous situation intentionally.
- Read the situation carefully, note down the correct timings in your mind, all tasks must be with respective to time taken and time left.
How to perform well in SSB GTO:
Group rules are very important while performing any group activity. This rule is just to check the nature of the work of the candidate, Whether the candidate is able to work in a group or not. Is he selfish or not. These rules basically imply unity. You must always move with your group. Don’t even try to be over-smart.
This rule is to use the colored structure as per the instruction. There would be seen three colors on the ground.
- Red: All red-colored structures not to be tough by the man as well as material.
- Blue: Blue Structured can be tough by the candidate but not but the material.
- White: White Structured can be tough by the candidate as well as material. Your following nature and analyzed here.
As per this rule, Any distance which is more than 4 feet are not to cross by jumping even you is able to do so. You have crossed the distance by bridging using the helping material. The Distance would not be written there. You have to measure each distance whether it is four feet or more than this. Do not ask GTO again and again. Take a rough measure.
As per this rule. A candidate cannot bind or tie any two rigid helping materials. At the Ground tasks, you will get Pattaas and Ballies. You can take the help of that but there are some rules in this too.
Pattaas and Ballies cannot be tied together. They can be put on one or can be tied with the Structure. Doing all these activities. Keep the color rule in Mind.
As per this rule, The finishing lines are extended to infinity. No candidate can cross the obstacle ground to reach the finish line. You have to cross the obstacle to reach the finish lines.
These are the rules and regulations of the SSB Interview GTO. One must prepare for this so well to get qualified in one attempt. It would be very difficult to clear if you would be well prepared for this.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For Online Course at MKC Learning App- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the Group Planning Exercise Tips During GTO. Things to keep in mind during Map Analysis. If you guys want to serve the nation and want to clear the Defence examination, join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.