Application Process of Coast Guard Assistant Commandant starting from 9 Feb to 15 Feb 2020, an Eligible candidate may apply. This examination is only for the SC-ST Male candidate. So this is a great opportunity for the students to be the Assistant Commandant in Coast Guard. Here we are telling you the Application Procedure for Coast Guard. Many students searching on the internet that how to apply for the Coast Guard AC, So here a responsible coaching institute we are sharing this article to our students how you should apply for AC. assistant commandant Application form.
Application Process of Coast Guard Assistant Commandant:-
Should hold a Bachelor’s degree of a recognised university with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate (ie.1st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree Candidates wherever applicable). Minimum 55% marks Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education \[Candidates not in possession of Physics & Maths in 10 + 2 (Intermediate) level are not eligible for General Duty(GD).
How to Apply for Coast Guard AC:-
This is full detail about How to Apply for Coast Guard AC.
(a) Applications will be accepted only ‘Online’ from 09 to 15 Feb 2020 up to 1700 Hrs for the above-said post. assistant commandant Application form, The important instructions for filling up online applications are as follows:-
- The name of the candidate, father/mother’s name and date of birth should be the same as mentioned in the Xth class passing certificate. Any mismatch in name and date of birth in the application is liable for rejection.
- Indicate the exact percentage of XIIth and Graduation marks up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off.
- Candidates to choose any one venue for PSB out of the options displayed.
- Filling up of information like personal email ID and Mobile number of the candidate is Mandatory. The date, time and venue of the test and other information will be informed through a personal email ID/ CG Recruitment website.
- Applicants either current or permanent address of online application should be the same as the address mentioned in the caste/ category certificate.
(b) To fill up the “Online” application the candidates need to login to the Website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on the opportunities button. Read the instruction carefully and proceed for filling up the application form in the following manner:-
- Select the advertisement for the Recruitment of Assistant Commandant- 02/2020 Batch (SRD).
- Select only one post (Assistant Commandant General Duty) to be applied.
- Click on the ‘I Agree’ button and the ‘Online Application’ will be displayed.
- Proceed to fill the application (All-Star (*) marked entries are compulsory and to be filled).
- Candidates have to upload the photograph and signature in JPEG format (image quality 200 dpi). The size of the photograph and signature must be between 10 kb to 40 kb and 10 kb to 30 kb respectively.
- On successful submission of the online application, a unique Application/Registration number will be provided to the candidate. Candidates must note down this application number for future reference and
for retrieval/ reprint of the admit card. Applicants to take the print out of the admit card through URL http://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/reprint.aspx from 25 Feb 2020 onwards. For candidates NOT meeting the eligibility criteria, a ‘Rejection Slip, giving the cause of rejection with the Application Number’ will be displayed. Short-listing criteria will be based on a higher percentage of marks.
- Candidates are required to bring 02 copies of system generated e-admit cards having allotted roll numbers with a recent identical photograph with blue background (not older than 03 months) and to be carried at
the recruitment center. Candidates shall bring all original documents and keep one application form ready along with photocopies of all documents required i.e. class Xth certificate and mark sheet showing the date of birth, XIIth class certificate along with mark sheet showing subjects, Degree certificate showing percentage of marks, caste certificate wherever required and NCC ‘C’ certificate/games certificate duly attested. Any candidate who does not carry all these documents at the time of PSB and FSB shall not be permitted to appear in the exam.
Medical Standards for Assistant Commandant:-
All candidates recommended by the Final Selection Board will undergo a medical examination at nearest Military Hospital as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to Assistant Commandant entry.
Height:- Assistant Commandant (GD). 157 cms minimum. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. regulations.
Weight:- Proportionate to the Height and Age, + 10 % acceptable.
Chest:– Well, proportionate, minimum expansion of 5 cms.
(i) Asst Commandant (GD)- 6/6 6/9 – Uncorrected without Glass. 6/6 6/6 – Corrected with Glass.
Tattoo:- Permanent body tattoos are not permitted on any part of the body. However, certain concessions are permitted to candidates belonging to tribal areas/ communities as declared by the Govt. of India. For other candidates, permanent body tattoos are only permitted on the inner face of forearms i.e. from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of the hand. Details in this regard are available on the Coast Guard Recruitment website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
View this post on Instagram
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defense examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the Application Process of Coast Guard Assistant Commandant. Assistant commandant Application form. If you guys want to serve for the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you. Question paper of NDA 1/2020.