Coast Guard AC 2020 Recruitment: Indian CG released the notification for the recruitment of Assistant Commandant, Eligible candidates may apply for the Coast Guard Assistant commandant. Here in this article, we are sharing all the details related to the Assistant commandant Eligibility, age limit Physical standard, etc. The Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union, offers a challenging career to young and dynamic Indian candidates for the general duty branch as an Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officers) and invites ‘online’ application for SC & ST category only.
Coast Guard AC 2020 Recruitment for SC ST:-
This is a great opportunity for the ST and ST Male candidate only to join the Indian Coast Guard as an Assistant Commandant. Apply before 15 Feb 2020. Here we are sharing all the required detail for this-
Educational Qualification For AC:-
Should hold a Bachelor’s degree in a recognized university with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate (ie.1st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree Candidates wherever applicable). Minimum 55% marks Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education [Candidates not in possession of Physics & Maths in 10 + 2 (Intermediate) level are not eligible for General Duty(GD). This is Assistant commandant Eligibility.
Coast Guard AC Age limit (Born between):-
Assistant Commandant Age Limit is- 01 Jul 1990 to 30 Jun 1999 (Both dates inclusive). Coast Guard AC Age limit should not exceed more than this.
Additional Eligibility Criteria (Assistant commandant Eligibility)
- Candidates withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any other service training academy are not eligible to appear.
- Candidates should not have been arrested, convicted or prosecuted on criminal charges.
- Only candidates cleared their final year/ final semester exams and completed their degrees are to apply.
How to Apply for Assistant Commandant:-
- Applications will be accepted only ‘Online’ from 09 to 15 Feb 2020 up to 1700 Hrs for the above-said post. The important instructions for filling up online applications are as follows:-
- The name of the candidate, father/mother’s name and date of birth should be the same as mentioned in the Xth class passing certificate. Any mismatch in name and date of birth in the application is liable for
- Indicate the exact percentage of XIIth and Graduation marks up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off.
- Candidates to choose any one venue for PSB out of the options
- Filling up of information like personal email ID and Mobile number of the candidate is Mandatory. The date, time and venue of the test and other information will be informed through a personal email ID/ CG Recruitment website.
- Applicants either current or permanent address of online application should be the same as the address mentioned in the caste/ category certificate.
The Preliminary Selection will be conducted tentatively from Ist week of Mar 2020 at following centers or any other center promulgated by Coast Guard:-
(a) Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (West), Worli Sea Face, PO- Worli Colony, Mumbai – 400 030
(b) Coast Guard Store Depot, CG Complex Near Kalmandapam Police Station, GM Pettai Road, Royapuram, Chennai – 600 013
(c) Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (North East) Synthesis Business Park, 6th floor, Shrachi Building, New Town Rajarhat, Kolkata – 700 161
(d) Coast Guard Selection Board, C-1, Sector-62, Near Indus Valley School. District-Gautam Budha Nagar, Noida, UP – 201 309
Coast Guard AC Selection Procedure:-
1. Shortlisting of Applications. Shortlisting criteria will be based on a higher percentage of marks in the qualifying examination and the qualifying cut off for a particular center may be increased more than 55% if more applications with higher % are received.
2. Preliminary Selection. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Preliminary Selection at a given date and time which will consist of the Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test (PP & DT). The aptitude test will be in English only and will be objective type.
Final Selection. The candidates who qualify Preliminary Selection will be called for Final Selection. The date and venue for the Final Selection Board (FSB) will be uploaded on the Indian Coast Guard website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. The Final Selection will consist of Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview (Personality test). All documents/ certificates verified during PSB are also required to be produced in originals during FSB.
Medical Standards For AC:-
All candidates recommended by the Final Selection Board will undergo a medical examination at the nearest Military Hospital as per the medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to Assistant Commandant entry.
Height:- Assistant Commandant (GD). 157 cms minimum. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. regulations.
Weight:- Proportionate to the Height and Age, + 10 % acceptable.
Chest:- Well, proportionate, minimum expansion of 5 cms.
EyeSight:- Asst Commandant (GD)- 6/6 6/9 – Uncorrected without Glass. 6/6 6/6 – Corrected with Glass.
Benefits for Joining Coast Guard AC:-
Medical cover for self and family including dependent parents.
- Government accommodation for self & family on the nominal license fee.
- 45 days Earned leave and 08 days Casual leave every year with Leave Travel Concession (LTC) for self, family and dependent parents as per Govt. rules.
- Insurance cover of 1 crore at a premium of 10,000.00 per month as Group insurance as per prevalent rules.
- Contributory Pension Scheme and Gratuity on retirement as applicable.
- Canteen facilities and various loan facilities at subsidized rates.
- Learn & participate in various sports and adventure activities.
- ECHS medical facilities after retirement.
Disclaimer:-Information published in various Newspapers is for guidelines only. In case of any ambiguity regarding eligibility criteria, date and time of examination and other procedures, the contents given in the Coast Guard recruitment website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and published in Employment News will be final.
View this post on Instagram
You will live forever, solider! . . . #indianarmy #cptvikrambatra #vikrambatra #indianarmyquotes #indianarmyfans #ndaexam #indiansoliders #proudindian #indian #indiannavy #military #realheroes #armymotivational #inspirational #solider #mondaymotivation #postivequotes #nda #allahabad #majorkalshiclasses #indianarmyofficers #exams #coaching #defencecoachinginstitute . . . We offer coaching for – NDA, CDS, AFCAT, SSB, Navy, Air force, MNS & UPP, CPF, TA, Indian Coast Guard, Army soldier exams! . . . For more information, Visit us – https://majorkalshiclasses.com/ Call us on – 9696220022 or 9696330033 Whatsapp No – 9696230033
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defense examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about Coast Guard AC 2020 Recruitment, Eligibility, Age Limit, etc. Assistant commandant Eligibility. If you guys want to serve for the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you. Question paper of NDA 1/2020.FOLLOW