Tips To Boost Up your preparation For NDA I 2023 Examination
Have you registered for the NDA exam? Do you feel scared? Without a doubt, National Defence Academy (NDA) exams are difficult to pass. However, if you have the necessary skills, strategies, and confidence, you will be able to easily pass the exam and pursue a career in this field. There are numerous high-quality books and study materials available to assist you in passing this competitive exam as well as the SSB interview. Along with these study materials, here are some helpful hints to help you prepare for the NDA exam.
Overview of NDA Exam:-
|Name of Exam||National Defence Academy|
|Conducting Body||Union Public Service Commission|
|Periodicity||Twice a year|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Rounds||3 Stages (Written + SSB + Medical)|
|Expected Candidates||2 lakhs approx.|
|Job Location||Across India|
NDA Selection Process :
Every phase of the NDA selection round is mandatory to clear for every candidate. Here are the rounds of selection that one has to clear:
- Written Exam by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- SSB Interview (Service Selection Board) etc.
- Medical tests etc.
The final selection is done on the basis of the marks scored in the NDA Written Examination and SSB Interview etc. You have to perform better in both (Written Exam & Interview) to clear the All India Merit List. Here are details about the NDA Written Exam.
NDA Written Exam Paper Pattern:
|Paper 1||Mathematics||300||2 ½|
|Paper 2||GAT||600||2 ½|
- All the questions would be asked in objective type with multiple choice answers.
- Language of Paper: Hindi and English.
- For Mathematics: One will be given 2.5 marks for each right answer.
- For GAT: One will be given 4 marks and each right answer.
- There is a negative marking on both papers, 0.33 marks will be deducted for each wrong attempt.
Tips To Boost Up your preparation For NDA
- Correct knowledge about the exam: – Your first responsibility is to become familiar with all aspects of the exam for which you will be preparing. Having a wealth of information, such as exam patterns, application form filling procedures, and so on, can save you time and money. The NDA exam is much more difficult than other armed forces exams. You are unsure whether you will pass this exam on the first try. As a result, you must understand that if you are just beginning your exam preparation, you must be familiar with every aspect of the exam.
- Searching for a better coaching institute:- If you are attempting to prepare for an exam, you will also require the best coaching institute where you can prepare for your exam under the supervision of the best teachers. Enrolling in a coaching institute can give your exam preparation a new twist and impetus.
- Choosing the right books to study: – To prepare for the National Defence Academy, you must select the appropriate books based on the exam’s syllabus. If you have chosen the right and best book for exam preparation, your success is guaranteed. You can register and order books related to your syllabus by visiting the official website of Major Kalshi Classes to buy books equipped with accurate and best syllabus and prepare for the exam sitting at home.
- The attention of Exam Syllabus: – It is critical to understand the exam pattern and syllabus in order to succeed in any exam. Beginning your preparation according to the syllabus exam pattern allows you to gain the most knowledge in the least amount of time. Understanding the NDA Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern will ensure your success. You can learn more about the NDA Exam Syllabus and Pattern by clicking on the link provided below.
- Preparation of schedule for the examination:-The NDA examination syllabus is fairly extensive. Before you begin studying for the exam, you must create a detailed schedule for each subject. The exam includes questions from a variety of subjects, including mathematics, English, science, and current events. All of the topics in each subject can be properly covered if you plan your time and prepare accordingly.
- Prepare your basic subject first: –Before you can improve your chances of passing the NDA, you must first master that fundamental subject. To prepare for the exam, you should first select a subject in which you can concentrate the most. First and foremost, begin studying the fundamental subjects. So that you can be awakened to the ability to solve other high-level questions. By clicking on the link provided below, you can obtain the basic topics and their syllabus for NDA preparation.
- Pay more attention to English subject: – The most important subject in NDA preparation is English. The NDA question paper contains many questions from English subjects, and the officers conduct interviews in English during the SSB interview as well. To be successful in English, you should spend the majority of your time correcting grammar and developing a habit of using them by learning new words every day.
- Preparing for General Knowledge: – During the National Defence Academy’s written examination and group discussion, tasks are assigned to candidates to assess their general knowledge. Many questions about current events are included in the written examination, and you must be aware of all domestic and international policies and politics in order to pass. Every day, you can get information for General Knowledge from various types of newspapers and news broadcast on television.
- To be more focused on Mathematics subject: – As more emphasis is placed on the English subject for NDA preparation, Mathematics is also an important subject for NDA. Schedule the time in your schedule to devote the most time to the subject of Mathematics. This is a much larger subject that requires a lot of time and concentration.
- Checking your preparation daily: – How much have you learned in all of the subjects you study every day, and how much more do you need to learn? To check all of this, you must go through all of the topics you have prepared every day and revise the questions related to them. By doing so, you will not face any difficulties in observing your daily preparation, and your preparation will be more effective.
Tips to Boost up a personality for NDA Examination:
- Dress up smartly: In order to boost up yourself for NDA, your outfit matters a lot. Wear what makes you feel comfortable and confident and you are all set to go. When your physical appearance is impressive, you would be able to carry and present yourself in the best possible manner.
- Walking style: Your way of walking affects your personality. It can change the perception of others towards you. Just walk to the next door and observe your walking style. Was it slow? Was it tired? Or was it energetic? Your walk should not be very fast or slow. Just walk confidently and impress others with your personality.
- Focus on your posture: If you want to boost up yourself for NDA¸ this point is important. Your posture represents how confident you are. Try to learn good posture and present yourself in a positive way. This will help you feel empowered and confident.
- Compliment others: When we waste our time gossiping or backstabbing, we show our inner negativity. Instead of doing this, make a habit to compliment others, especially people around you. This will build good things in you and increase your confidence.
- Don’t be a backbencher: If you were one of those students who used to sit on the last bench, you must have a fear of being noticed to answer some questions. But, in interviews, you have to show your confidence. To boost up yourself for NDA, don’t be a backbencher.