Indian Army TES 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Indian Army TES 2023 Eligibility Criteria:- The application form for this exam will most likely be available on the Indian Army’s official website in January 2023. To fill out this application form, candidates must have a 60 per cent grade point average in class 12th and have taken the IIT JEE Mains 2022 exam. In today’s article, we will provide information about the application form notification for Army TES 2023 as well as the necessary eligibility for the examination for candidates who wish to join the Indian Army. Prepare thoroughly and stay with us for any type of information.
|Application begins form||December 2022 or January 2023|
|Last date for filling out the application form||February 2023|
|Last date for submitting||February 2023|
|Numbers of vacancy||90 (Approx.)|
|Course Start form||July 2023|
|Eligible||Male and females both|
|Education Eligibility||PCM with 60% Marks and Must have Appeared in IIT JEE Mains 2022|
Indian Army TES 2023 Entry Eligibility Criteria:-
- Nationality: – A candidate must be an unmarried male and must either be:
(i) a citizen of India.
(ii) A subject of Bhutan
(iii) A subject of Nepal
(iv) A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 to permanently settle in India.
- Age Limit:- A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is due to commence i.e. the candidate should not be born before 01 Jan 2004 and not after 01 Jan 2007 (both days inclusive).
- Note 1:- Candidate should note that only the date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary School Examination or an equivalent certificate will be accepted. No other document relating to age will be accepted.
- Educational Qualification:- Only those candidates who have passed the 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry.
- Vacancies: – 90 Approx. (Vacancies are provisional and can be changed depending on the training capacity at the Training Academy for this course. The vacancies are subject to increase/decrease keeping the organizational requirement at the point of time.)
|Short information about TES 2023 Eligibility|
|Age Limit||below 16½ years and above 19½ years|
|Education||PCM with 60% Marks and Must have Appeared in IIT JEE Mains 2022|
|Vacancy||Approx. 90 seat|
The process to apply for the Indian Army TES 2023 Entry:
The processes to apply for the 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme will be the same, No Changes have been made yet. Here is the process to apply for this vacancy:
- Application for the TES Entry would be accepted online only. You have to go to the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in and click on the ‘online application’.
- Candidates must enter their particulars in the online application. Terms and conditions linked to the form must be read, before submitting the form.
- After successfully submitting the form the candidate will receive a confirmation in the form of a dialogue box of having applied.
- Print out of the application with a Roll number will be available to the candidate 30 mins after the closing of online applications.
- Candidates are required to print two copies of the application with Roll Number generated by the system.
Selection Process of Indian Army TES 2023application:-
- Shortlisting of Application Form
- SSB Interview
- Medical Examination
- Merit List
Step 1st:- Shortlisting of Application form:-
- Integrated Head Quarter of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications based on the cut-off percentage applied as decided. After shortlisting of candidates, the Centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate online. After allotment of the Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates on a first come first serve basis.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will undergo SSB at one of the Selection Centers
- Allahabad (UP)
- Kapurthala (Punjab)
- Bhopal (MP)
- Bengaluru (Karnataka)
- Call letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centers on the candidate’s registered e-mail ID and SMS only.
Step 2:- SSB Interview for Indian Army TES 2023:-
Candidates will be put through the two-stage selection procedure. Those who clear the Screening Test (Stage I) will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Screening Test (Stage I) will be returned on the same day. The duration of the SSB interview is five days and details of the same are available in the below link-
Medical Examination required:-
|Chest||81 cm (expansion Min 5 cms)|
|Myopia||Not More than -2.5D (including astigmatism)|
|Hypermetropia||Not More than +3.5 D|
- The candidate must be in good physical and mental health and free from any disease/disability which is likely to interfere with the efficient performance of military duties.
- There should be no evidence of weak constitution, bodily defects, or weight. The Candidate should not be overweight or obese
Type of Commission in Indian Army TES 2023 Entry:-
On successful completion of 4 years of the course, cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of Lieutenant.
Training period in TES 2023 Course
Total training will be 5 years. Details are as under:-
- Basic Military Training: – 1 year (Officer Training Academy Gaya).
- Technical Training.
Pre Commission Training (Phase-I): 3 Years (CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad),
Post Commission Training (Phase-II): 1 year at CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad.
Award of Degree: –The candidates will be awarded an Engineering degree after successful completion of the final examination.
Note: – Candidates must undertake not to marry until they complete their full training. A candidate, who marries after the date of his application, though successful, will not be selected for training. A candidate who marries during training shall be discharged and will be liable to refund all expenditures incurred on him by the government.
One of the best coaching institutes in the Allahabad region to prepare for Army TES 2023 SSB Interview Major Kalshi Classes can help you fulfil your dream. You can easily crack the SSB interview with the guidance of excellent teachers of the coaching institute and retired army officers. That’s why today you join Major Kalshi Classes Coaching Institute for the preparation of the SSB interview. To connect with MKC, you can enrol sitting at home using the contact number given below. If you want, then get yourself enrolled by reaching the coaching campus and fulfil your dream by getting all kinds of information and the best guidance related to the examination. You can use the MKC Learning Application to prepare for the exam from home online.FOLLOW