Hello readers! Today Major Kalshi Classes has brought for you all about TES-43 Medical Standard Test Procedure (10+2 Technical Entry Scheme). As you know that Major Kalshi Classes is the leading institute which provides you with all the material related to all Defence Examinations. The exams which you prepare to become our responsibility so as to provide you all about the same.
Hence, as always we are here to provide you with all the content for reading about TES-43 examination. Firstly, to tell you that the Indian Army is going to release the notification for the recruitment of Technical Entry Scheme Course 43 July 2020. The eligible candidates may apply from 23 Oct to 21 Nov 2019. Applications are invited for unmarried male candidates. The candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
TES-43 Medical Standard Test Procedure
For the Technical Entry Scheme Course, Indian Army recruits twice every year, for a total of 90 vacancies. Therefore, in this article, we are gonna tell you everything about the TES-43 Medical standard Test. Likewise, you would also get to learn about who all are eligible candidates so as to proceed for selections under Medical test.
According to the Selection pattern and eligibility criteria of the recruitment, as set by the Indian Army. Major Kalshi Classes will tell you all the details for qualifying these procedures. Conclusively we can hereby state that join us and stay so as to get notified about all the important updates related to TES-43. As soon as the official website of Indian Army posts the notification for TES-43 we would, first of all, notify you all about it for sure.
Selection Procedure for TES-43:-
The selection pattern of TES-43 consists of the following three steps:-
- Shortlisting of Application Form
- SSB Interview
- Medical Examination
Note: Candidates who clear SSB interview are referred to Armed Forces Medical Services Hospital with identification documents. Staff Surgeon of Hospital will identify the candidate. Guide the candidate to fill the relevant portions of the AFMSF-2. Organize investigations and examination by Medical, Surgical, Eye, ENT and Dental specialists. After examination by Specialists, the candidate is brought before the Medical Board. Medical Board once satisfied with findings of Specialists will declare the fitness of the candidate.
Medical Standard Test for TES-43:-
- Candidates must be physically and mentally fit as prescribed in the medical guidelines. As per the existing guidelines, Medical Fitness is based on the following rules and regulations:-
- Candidates are advised to rectify minor defects/ailments in order to speed up finalization of a medical examination conducted at the Military Hospital after being recommended at the SSB.
Few of such commonly found defects/ailments are listed below:
- Wax (Ears)
- Deviated Nasal Septum
- Under Sized Chest
- Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on the inner face of the forearm. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of
the body is not acceptable.
- Medical Examination Board for selection of officers and pre-commissioning training academies are convened at designated Armed Forces Medical Services Hospitals near Service Selection Boards (SSBs). These Medical Boards are termed as ‘Special Medical Board’ (SMB).
- If any candidate is declared ‘Unfit’ by SMB, such candidates can request for ‘Appeal Medical Board’ (AMB). The detailed procedure for AMB will be provided by President SMB.
- The candidate must be in good physical and mental health and free from any disease/disability which is likely to interfere with the efficient performance of military duties. There should be no evidence of weak constitution, bodily defects or underweight. The Candidate should not be overweight or obese.
Height and Weight Particulars:-
- The minimum acceptable height is 157 cms. For Gorkhas and individuals belonging to hills of North-Eastern regions of India, Garhwal and Kumaon, the minimum acceptable heights will be 5 cms, Less. In case of candidates from Lakshadweep, the minimum acceptable height can be reduced by 2 cms. Height and standards are given below:-
|Height in Centimetres (Without shoes)||Weight in Kgs|
|16-17 years||17-18 years||18-19 years|
- Height relaxable up to 2.5 cm may be allowed where the Medical Board certifies that the candidate is likely to grow and come up to the required standard on completion of his training.
- Individual’s weight is considered normal if it is within 10% departure from the average weight given in the table”. However, in individuals with heavy bones and broad build as well as individuals with the thin build but otherwise healthy, this may be relaxed to some extent on merit.
Other Health-Related Particulars:-
- The chest should be well developed. The fully expanded chest should not be less than 81 cms. The minimum range of expansion after full inspiration should be 5 cms. The measurement will be taken with tape so adjusted that its lower edge should touch the nipple in front and the upper part of the tape should touch the lower angle of the shoulder blades behind. X-Ray of the chest is compulsory and will be taken to rule out any disease of the chest.
- There should be no maldevelopment or impairment of the function of the bones or joints.
- A candidate should have no past history of mental breakdown or fits.
- The hearing should be normal. A candidate should be able to hear a forced whisper with each ear at a distance of 610 cms in a quiet room. There should be no evidence of present or past disease of the ear, nose and throat.
- There should be no signs of functional or organic disease of the heart and blood vessels. Blood pressure should be normal.
- Urine examination will be done and any abnormality if detected will be a cause for rejection.
- Any disease of the skin which is likely to cause disability or disfigurement will also be a cause for
- Routine ECG for candidates must be within normal limits.
- The following investigations are carried out mandatorily during Special Medical Board.
- Physical conditioning: Prospective candidates are advised to keep themselves in good physical condition, by following the under mentioned routine:-
- Running 2.4km in 15 minutes.
- Pushups and sit-ups (minimum 20 each).
- Chin-ups (minimum 08).
- Rope climbing 3.4 metres.
- Distance Vision (Corrected): Better Eye 6/6; Worse Eye 6/9. Myopia should not be more than2.5D including astigmatism and manifest hypermetropia not more than +3.5D including Astigmatism.
Internal examination of the eye will be done by means of ophthalmoscope to rule out any disease of
the eye. A candidate must have good binocular vision.
- Candidates who have undergone or have evidence for having undergone Radial Keratotomy, to improve the visual acuity will be permanently rejected for all the services. Candidates who have undergone Laser surgery for correction of refractive error are also not acceptable to defence services.
You can Avail our Service:-
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
This is all about the TES-43 Medical Standard Test Procedure (10+2 Technical Entry Scheme). If you guys want to serve for the nation and wanted to clear Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiry, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you. All the Best!