Hello Viewers! Today on Major Kalshi Classes, you are going to read all about TGC-131 Medical Standard Test Procedure. To clarify, we always strive to bring forth for you all the notifications and releases of entrance examinations. Talking about Major Kalshi Classes, it is the finest institute for preparations of subsequently all the defence examinations. In the same vein, you may get all the contents and requisite study material at just one place over here.
Likewise, TGC-131 is a Technical Graduate Course-131 commencing on July 2020, Online applications will open from 22 Oct to 20 Nov 2019. In a recently released notification, the Indian army has announced this examination for all the engineer aspirants. Those who aspire to be a part of the Indian Army as well. Applications are invited for the TGC-131 to be held at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun for the permanent commission in the Indian Army.
For More Information on TGC-131: Indian Army TGC-131 Notification, Eligibility Criteria for July 2020
TGC-131 Medical Standard Test Procedure
Additionally here we have brought about for you the TGC-131 Medical Standard Test Procedure. In short, we would like to tell you about the selection procedure of the TGC-131 examination. For More information regards Selection Procedure, Eligibility Criteria etc of TGC-131: Click Here
Selection Procedure for TGC-131:-
The recruitment is to be conducted by Indian Army all over India. Also that it covers all those unmarried Engineering candidates who are passed out or in the last year. The engineering candidates can hereby apply so as to be a part of the technical branch of the Indian Army. The Notification for the examination has been released.
Major Kalshi Classes has also posted about all the important dates, notification, Eligibility Criteria and Selection Procedure of the TGC-131 test. Aspiring candidates can check it on our official website. The exam date of the examination is yet not made clear. But, as soon as it is made clear on the official website of Indian Army. We will surely post it here for you.
To sum up, on a whole! The TGC-131 examination is going to be held two times in the year 2020. The first one will be held in January 2020 while the second one in July 2020. The selection procedure of both the recruitments for TGC-131 consists of three steps:-
- Shortlisting of Application Form
- SSB Interview
- Medical Examination
Hence, the TGC-131 Medical Standard Test Procedure is held for the candidates who have qualified the first two procedures of the examination. Only those candidates who have already qualified the SSB Interview phase of the examination are eligible to enter the Medical Standard Test.
Medical Standard Test:-
Proper Medical Fitness of the candidate is tested on the following basis:-
- Medical standards described in the following paragraphs are general guidelines. These standards are subject to change with advancement in the scientific knowledge and change in working conditions of Armed Forces due to the introduction of new equipment/ technology.
- Candidates must be physically and mentally fit according to the prescribed standards. Candidates are, therefore, advised in their own interest to get themselves medically examined before submitting their applications to avoid disappointment at the final stage.
- Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on the inner face of the forearm. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further selection. Tribes with tattoo marks on the face or body as per their existing custom and traditions will be permitted on a case to case basis.
- All candidates who are selected will be undergoing tough military training and will be deployed to perform military duties in any terrain, weather and austere conditions.
- In such conditions, ill-health of any member of the team can jeopardize the military operations or endanger lives of the entire team. Therefore medical examinations are carried out to select candidates who are “Medically fit to perform military duties in any terrain, weather and austere conditions”.
A few More Medical Aspects:-
- To be deemed ‘Medically Fit’, a candidate must be in good physical and mental health and free from any disease/syndrome/disability. The candidate also should be free of medical conditions which require a frequent visit to medical facilities and use of any aid/drugs.
- Psychological examinations will be carried out during SSB selection procedure. However, any abnormal traits noticed during the medical examination will be a cause for rejection.
- Based on the above-mentioned guidelines usual medical conditions which lead to rejection are:- Musculoskeletal deformities, Deformities of Limbs, Vision and Eye and Hearing, Ears Nose and Throat.
- Any candidate who has undergone any kerato-refractive procedure will have a certificate/operative notes from the medical centre where he has undergone the procedure, specifying the date and type of surgery.
- Candidates who have undergone radial keratotomy are permanently unfit.
- A range of effective eye and vision characteristics are given in the table below:-
|Myopia||<-3.5 D (incl correction for astigmatism)|
|Hypermetropia||<+3.5 D (incl correction for astigmatism)|
|Uncorrected vision (max allowed)||6/60 & 6/60|
|BCVA||Rt 6/6 Lt 6/6|
|Colour perception||CP-III (Defective safe)|
For medical assistance: Read official Notification
Height and Weight.
- The minimum acceptable height is 157.5 cms. For Gorkhas and individuals belonging to hills of North-Eastern region of India, Garhwali and Kumaon, the minimum acceptable height will be 5 cms less. In case of candidates from Lakshadweep, the minimum acceptable height can be reduced by 2 cms.
- Height and Weight standards are given below. Interpolation for weights against height (not mentioned the table ) may be done.
|Age(In Years)||18-22 years||
Notice: The proceedings of the Medical Board are confidential and will not be divulged to anyone. Directorate General of Recruiting has no role to play in any Medical Boards and procedure advised by the Competent medical authorities will be strictly adhered.
You can Avail our Service:-
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
This is all about the TGC-131 Medical Standard Test Procedure (Technical Graduate Course). If you guys want to serve for the nation and wanted to clear Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiry, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you. All the Best!FOLLOW