All the candidates who are preparing for the NDA Examination must have the proper idea about its syllabus and its exam pattern etc. Here in this article, I am going to share with you the complete information about the NDA Exam Physics Syllabus its importance for the examination. For the NDA written Examination, they will need to prepare almost every subject at 10+2 level but the Mathematics, Physics, English and General Knowledge plays an important role. To get complete details about the Importance of Physics in the NDA Examination, check the complete article below. I have shared details about this.
Importance of Physics in NDA Examination:
For the NDA written Examination, there are many subjects that one will have to prepare. A candidate will prepare the Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Civics, Geography, Indian Polity, General Knowledge and Current Affairs etc. There are many books available in the market by which you can easily prepare the syllabus for this.
Physics is important knowledge because it gives a wide knowledge of science and makes you able to understand the basic things that happen every day with us. Most of the candidates who are good at physics, they left the Chemistry portion in the examination. It is almost impossible to prepare the complete syllabus of the examination as the syllabus is too broad and hard to cover.
The Physics portion of the NDA Examination is just the basics Physics or you can say that applied Physics. YOu can easily prepare that from some books that are available in the market. You can also buy the books of Major Kalshi classes. The team of Our Coaching institute has designed the Best book for the preparation of the NDA Examination. This book is specially designed for the person who can not join the coaching institute. So that they can do their complete preparation from home. There are many coaching who analyze Every year’s paper of physics and they have made a list of questions that are asked on a regular basis. The Institutes have also made a video lecture over that, you can check that to get a complete idea about this.
Physics Syllabus for NDA Examination:
You will need to prepare the basics of physics in a better manner Because most of the questions are asked from this. Here are the NDA Exam Physics Syllabus and topics that are important to prepare for this
- Physical Properties and States of Matter
- Mass, Weight, Volume, Density and Specific Gravity
- Principle of Archimedes
- Pressure Barometer.
- The motion of objects
- Velocity and Acceleration
- Newton’s Laws of Motion, Force and Momentum, Parallelogram of Forces
- Stability and Equilibrium of bodies, Gravitation, elementary ideas of work, Power and Energy
- Effects of Heat, Measurement of Temperature and Heat, change of State and Latent Heat, Modes of transference of Heat.
- Sound waves and their properties, Simple musical instruments.
- Rectilinear propagation of Light, Reflection, and refraction. Spherical mirrors and Lenses,
- Human Eye. Natural and Artificial Magnets,
- Properties of a Magnet, Earth as a Magnet. Static and Current Electricity, conductors and Non-conductors, Ohm’s Law, Simple Electrical Circuits, Heating, Lighting and Magnetic effects of Current, Measurement of Electrical Power, Primary and Secondary Cells, Use of X-Rays.
- General Principles in the working of the following: Simple Pendulum, Simple Pulleys, Siphon, Levers, Balloon, Pumps, Hydrometer, Pressure Cooker, Thermos Flask, Gramophone, Telegraphs, Telephone, Periscope, Telescope, Microscope, Mariner’s Compass; Lightening Conductors, Safety Fuses.
One will have to prepare the following chapters or topics of Physics. There are many books available in the market for the preparation of these subjects. You can prepare these chapters from the NCERT Books. You must read the NCERT Books of Class 6thTo score better in the examination, You must appear for the Mock tests. the Mock tests prepare you better for the Examination and give you a proper idea about the Examination. You must appear for this and try to solve the maximum question papers of this subject to get better practice. to 12th.
Is it Important to prepare physics for NDA Exam:
That completely depends on you. There are many subjects. You just have to score better in the examination. The Physics portion will cover around 70 to 80 marks in the examination of 900 marks. If you think, you can prepare other subjects in a better manner and score maximum marks in those. You can leave the physics. The Cutoff of NDA Examination has never gone over 470 marks our of 900 marks. You just need to score good enough to beat the cutoffs.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the Importance of Physics in the NDA Examination. If you guys want to serve for the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you. NDA Exam Physics Syllabus.