How to manage NDA Preparation with board examination in 2023
NDA Preparation with board examination:- Preparing for the National Defence Academy (NDA) exam can be a daunting task, especially when it coincides with your board exams. The board exams are an important milestone in every student’s life, and they require a lot of dedication, focus, and hard work. However, with the right approach, it is possible to manage NDA preparation alongside board exams.
NDA Exam – Overview
|National Defence Academy (NDA) & Naval Academy (NA) Examination
|UPSC (Union Public Service Commission)
|National Level exam
|Twice a year
|Written ExamSSB InterviewMedical Examination
|Mode of Exam
|2.5 Hour Paper –I (Mathematics)
2.5 Hour Paper-II (GAT- General Ability Test)
|0.83 marks on Paper – I and 1.33 marks on Paper-II
|Per Question Marks
|2 Marks in Paper – I4 Marks on Paper-II
|Both Males and females
|16.5 to 19.5 years
Tips for NDA Preparation with board examination:-
Here are some tips on how to manage NDA preparation with board exams in 2023:
- Create a Schedule: The first step to managing your NDA preparation alongside your board exams is to create a schedule. You need to allocate your time effectively between your board exam preparation and NDA preparation. Creating a schedule can help you manage your time effectively and ensure that you cover all the topics for both exams.
- Prioritize Your Time: Once you have created a schedule, you need to prioritize your time. You need to focus on your board exam preparation initially as it is an important milestone in your academic career. After you have allocated enough time for board exams, you can focus on NDA preparation. You can also prioritize your NDA preparation by giving more time to topics that require more attention.
- Set Realistic Goals: It is important to set realistic goals for both your board exam preparation and NDA preparation. You need to ensure that you cover all the topics and revise them thoroughly. You can set daily, weekly, and monthly goals for both exams to stay on track and motivated.
- Stay Focused: It is easy to get distracted while preparing for multiple exams simultaneously. However, it is important to stay focused and avoid distractions. You can limit your social media usage and avoid procrastination to stay focused on your studies.
- Practice Mock Tests: Mock tests can help you prepare for both your board exams and NDA exam. Mock tests can help you evaluate your performance and identify your weaknesses. You can use the feedback from mock tests to improve your preparation for both exams.
- Take Breaks: It is important to take breaks while preparing for multiple exams. Taking breaks can help you stay motivated and avoid burnout. You can take short breaks after studying for a few hours and engage in activities that help you relax.
Managing NDA preparation alongside board exams can be challenging, but it is possible with the right approach. You need to create a schedule, prioritize your time, set realistic goals, stay focused, practice mock tests, and take breaks to manage your preparation effectively. With these tips, you can excel in both your board exams and NDA exam in 2023.
How to prepare NDA With board exam from MKC:-
If you are planning to prepare for the NDA exam along with your board exams, joining a coaching institute like Major Kalshi Classes (MKC) can be a wise decision. Here are some tips on how to prepare for NDA with board exams from MKC:
- Follow a Study Plan: MKC provides a well-structured study plan for NDA aspirants, which can help you manage your time effectively. You can follow the study plan provided by MKC and allocate time for board exam preparation accordingly.
- Attend Classes Regularly: MKC provides regular classes for NDA aspirants, which can help you understand the concepts and clear your doubts. You need to attend classes regularly to stay on track and cover all the topics.
- Take Mock Tests: MKC conducts regular mock tests, which can help you evaluate your performance and identify your weaknesses. You can use the feedback from mock tests to improve your preparation for both exams.
- Solve Previous Year Papers: Solving previous year papers can help you understand the exam pattern and the type of questions asked in the NDA exam. You can also use the previous year papers to practice time management and improve your speed and accuracy.
- Study Material: MKC provides comprehensive study material for NDA aspirants, which can help you prepare for the exam effectively. You need to study the study material provided by MKC and revise it regularly.