How can I Prepare NDA with graduation degree?
Prepare NDA with graduation degree:– Preparing for the National Defence Academy (NDA) examination while pursuing a graduation degree can be a challenging task, but it is definitely achievable with the right approach and dedication. Here are some tips that can help you prepare for the NDA examination while pursuing your graduation:
Tips Prepare NDA with graduation degree
Table of Contents
- Start early: It is essential to start your preparation early to cover all the topics thoroughly. You can begin by studying the syllabus of the NDA examination and creating a study plan.
- Manage your time: Time management is crucial when preparing for the NDA examination while pursuing graduation. You can make a timetable that includes your academic studies and NDA preparation time.
- Focus on the basics: It is important to have a strong foundation in the basics of subjects like Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English, and General Knowledge. You can start by strengthening your fundamentals in these subjects and then moving on to advanced topics.
- Solve previous years’ papers: Solving previous years’ question papers can help you understand the exam pattern and type of questions that are asked in the NDA examination. It also helps you to identify your strengths and weaknesses.
- Join a coaching institute: You can consider joining a coaching institute that specializes in NDA preparation like Major Kalshi Classes. A good coaching institute can provide you with study materials, guidance, and mock tests to help you prepare better.
- Stay updated with current affairs: General Knowledge is an essential subject in the NDA examination. You can stay updated with current affairs by reading newspapers, watching news channels, and using current affairs apps.
- Stay focused and motivated: It is important to stay focused and motivated throughout your preparation journey. You can set short-term and long-term goals and reward yourself when you achieve them.
Preparing for the NDA examination while pursuing graduation requires discipline, hard work, and a systematic approach. With the right strategy and dedication, you can achieve success in both your graduation studies and NDA preparation.
Is it good to pursue Graduation with NDA or not?
Whether it is good to pursue graduation with the National Defence Academy (NDA) or not depends on your individual goals, priorities, and circumstances. Pursuing graduation with the NDA can have both advantages and disadvantages, and it is important to weigh both before making a decision.
Advantages of pursuing graduation with NDA:
- Having a graduation degree can provide you with certain advantages in terms of career opportunities, promotions, and pay scales in the Armed Forces.
- Pursuing graduation alongside NDA preparation can help you develop better time management skills, as well as improve your academic and mental abilities.
- Pursuing graduation can provide you with an alternative career option if you are unable to continue in the Armed Forces for any reason.
Disadvantages of pursuing graduation with NDA:
- Pursuing graduation alongside NDA preparation can be challenging, as it requires a lot of hard work, dedication, and focus to manage both effectively.
- Pursuing graduation may require you to spend more time and effort on your academic studies, which may take away from your NDA preparation time.
- Pursuing graduation may not be as beneficial for those who plan to make a career in the Armed Forces and do not wish to pursue any other career options.
So, pursuing graduation with the NDA can have its advantages and disadvantages, and it ultimately depends on your individual goals and circumstances. You should make a decision based on your priorities and preferences, and ensure that you are able to manage both your academic studies and NDA preparation effectively.
NDA Exam – Overview
The candidates who are interested in vacancies released by UPSC for joining the NDA must know in detail what NDA is and what is the pre requisites for joining the NDA Khadakwasla. Prepare NDA with graduation degree-
|National Defence Academy (NDA) & Naval Academy (NA) Examination
|UPSC (Union Public Service Commission)
|National Level exam
|Twice a year
|Written ExamSSB InterviewMedical Examination
|Mode of Exam
|2.5 Hour Paper –I (Mathematics)
2.5 Hour Paper-II (GAT- General Ability Test)
|0.83 marks on Paper – I and 1.33 marks on Paper-II
|Per Question Marks
|2 Marks in Paper – I4 Marks on Paper-II
|Both Males and females
|16.5 to 19.5 years
NDA Selection Process
The NDA selection process consists of three major stages. They are as follows:
- Written Test,
- SSB interview, and
- Medical Test.
NDA Exam Pattern
- Although, the NDA 1 2023 Exam Pattern is provided below:
- NDA is conducted through offline mode.
- The duration of the examination will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- All the questions in the question paper will be of multiple choice type.
- The entire examination of NDA will be 180 marks.
- 0.33 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer
- The NDA exam is conducted in both Hindi and English. (Except for the English part)
- The exam will consist of two papers: Mathematics and General Ability Test.
|Number of questions
|Question paper 1
|Question paper 2
|General Ability Test (GAT)
The eligibility criteria for NDA include being an unmarried male candidate between the ages of 16.5 to 19.5 years, and having passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
The selection process for NDA includes a written examination, followed by an interview, and medical tests.
The NDA examination consists of two papers – Mathematics and General Ability Test (GAT). Both papers are objective type and are conducted for a total of 900 marks.
After completing NDA, candidates can join the Army, Navy, or Air Force as commissioned officers. They can also pursue further studies or opt for other career options.
Yes, NDA cadets can appear for the UPSC examinations after completing their training and meeting the required eligibility criteria.