How much score is enough for final merit in AFCAT?
To join the Indian Air Force, only the candidates who perform well in the written examination of the Air Force Common Admission Test and SSB interview are selected every year. How many marks can you get selected in the written test and SSB interview of AFCAT, this question is in the mind of every candidate. If your preparation is better then you easily get selected in AFCAT written exam and SSB interview. But out of lakhs of candidates, there are thousands of candidates whose preparation is not complete and they must ask the question that what should be the maximum marks in the final merit list of AFCAT. In today’s article, we will give you information that if you want to check your name in AFCAT Final Merit List then how many marks you need and how to reach there.
How much score is enough for AFCAT?
Every year lakhs of candidates from across the country appear in the written examination of AFCAT. But there are very few such candidates who can earn in the final merit list. For example, candidates who have secured 157 marks out of the AFCAT written exam (of 300 marks) in the year 2022 are included in the SSB interview but not able to earn their name in the final merit list. So you need more than the 160 marks in the written examination to appear in the AFSB, and you have to perform well in this round to get selected in the final merit list.
In simple language, if you score more than 150 marks in AFCAT written exam and more than 50% marks in the SSB interview then your selection can be assured. As you know that only 150 to 180 candidates are selected in the Indian Air Force through the AFCAT exam. Whereas 1.5 to 2.0 lakhs fill this application form across the country. Now you can guess that the candidates have only a 0.00001 per cent chance to get into the final merit list from the written test
To join the Air Force through AFCAT, a candidate not only has to appear in the Air Force Common Admission Test but also fill out the application form of EKT, an engineering degree candidate. The written exam marks are also very important for the candidate to be included in the final merit list. Let us try to know how AFCAT written exam scores affect your merit list.
Effect of AFCAT Marks on Merit List:-
- When your final merit list is prepared, the AFCAT written exam marks obtained by you are also taken into account.
- The written test and SSB interview marks of the candidate are added before making the final merit list.
- If you have more marks in written tests and less in SSB interviews then you will not be placed on the merit list.
- As you know that the written exam of AFCAT is of 300 marks whereas AFSB is also of 300 marks. Thus out of a total of 600 marks, you have to score more than 50% marks.
- If you did not perform well in the written test of AFCAT then you are not selected for AFSB.
How to score more marks in AFCAT?
You must follow the following tips to score more marks in AFCAT written exam to join Indian Air Force.
- Enroll in a coaching institute well-equipped with the guidance of the best teachers and a well-equipped education facility.
- Show your regulations in the classes conducted regularly and continue the preparation by reading the syllabus carefully.
- Constantly appearing in the examinations of coaching institutes.
- Keep reading the best books you can read for AFCAT written exams.
- Keep solving mock tests and sample papers that are conducted online. Keep in constant touch with the teachers and get them resolved immediately in case of any doubts.
- Make your syllabus notes and prepare for the exam under the guidance of teachers to score more marks in the written exam.
- Keep reading the news and daily newspapers published daily so that your current affairs preparation can be completed.
- Focus more on Maths and English as this is an important topic for AFCAT written exam.
How to score more marks in AFSB?
If you want to get success in AFSB then you must follow the below-given tips.
- The AFSB interview is similar to the SSB interview conducted in the Armed Forces.
- This interview is conducted within 5 to 6 days and in this candidates have to go through various processes like Psychological Test, Personal Interview, and GTO.
- If you don’t pay a lot of attention in psychological test classes then it will not be right for your AFSB interview.Because in the psychological test the confidence, attention of the candidates are checked.
- Most of the questions related to current affairs are asked from the candidates during the personal interview.So the candidate should always keep in mind that he should be up to date about the happenings in the country and abroad.
- For this, you can also take the help of newspapers; current affairs published weekly and monthly, news broadcast on TV.
- You need to put in physical exertion to be successful in the GTO that you do during AFSB.So always keep in mind that your body should be completely healthy.
- Any deficiency in body or lack of confidence in yourself can also get you out of an AFSB interview.
Best coaching institutes to prepare for the AFCAT exam: –
If you want to touch the heights of the sky by joining the Indian Air Force, then you should get yourself enrolled in the best coaching. You can fulfil your dream by taking admission in Major Kalshi Classes Coaching Institute located in Allahabad which is one of the best institutes for the preparation of Armed Forces. In this coaching institute, you get the following facilities.
- Team of excellent teachers to prepare for AFCAT Continuing conduct of classes to prepare for written examinations of AFCAT Conduct of physical classes to prepare for offline and online exams and conduct regular classes on online platforms.
- Publication of books equipped with simple and accurate information for the candidates to crack the written examination of AFCAT.
- Conducting classes regularly in both Hindi and English languages.
- Library facility for all types of information.
- Availability of daily published magazines, current affairs, and newspapers.
- A panel of retired army officers to perform well in AFSB.
- Conduct of mock interview in the coaching campus itself before appearing for the actual interview.
- Publication of books in both Hindi and English language for better performance in AFSB interviews.
- A huge ground is naturally created for the candidates to prepare physically.
- Formation of a Swiss school to communicate fluently in English.
- Formation of MKC Health Care Center so that candidates do not have to go to other places for medical examination.
- Facility for physical training of candidates under the guidance of retired army trainers and best trainers of Allahabad region.
- Medical examination as per army standard under the protection of retired army doctors for medical examination.
- Hostel facility equipped with all facilities for candidates belonging to race areas who want to prepare more than punishment.
- The facility of online classes and even the facility of delivery of books to prepare for the examination sitting at home.
All the facilities given are available to you by taking admission in Major Kalshi Classes Coaching Institute.If you want to prepare better for the written exam and interview for Air Force Common Admission Test then Major Kalshi Classes Coaching Institute is a better option for you. MKC is the best AFCAT coaching in India.
Frequently Asked Question:-
- How many marks are required to be scored in the written examination of AFCAT?
Ans: –If you are appearing in the written exam of AFCAT, and want your selection for the AFSB interview then you have to score a minimum of 150 marks out of 300 on the written test.
- How many marks are required to be scored in the AFCAT interview?
Ans: –You must score more than 50% marks out of 300 in the SSB interview to be conducted in Air Force Common Admission Test.
- Whether a candidate with less than 50% marks is not selected?
Ans: –If your marks are less than 50% in written tests and interviews then it is difficult to get selected.But if you have scored more than 50% marks in a written exam and less than 50% marks in an interview then you can get selected in the merit list.
buy cialis professional generic yourcialisrx.com/cialis_professional.html over the counter
- How to score more marks in AFCAT?
Ans: –If you want to crack the written exam of AFCAT then you must take admission in the best coaching institute and study the best books related to the exam.
- Where to prepare for AFSB in Air Force?
Ans: –You can get yourself enrolled in Major Kalshi Classes Coaching Institute to prepare for Air Force Selection Board Interview.Here you will get all the facilities that you need to get success.