Eligibility for being a Soldier in the Army.
Eligibility for being a Soldier in Army:- Friends if you also have the passion to serve the country. So you can contribute to protecting the country by joining the army. To protect the country, the candidate first prepares for higher positions. But if you want to protect the country by staying on the border, then by becoming a soldier you can fulfil this duty. There is no better option to protect the country. In today’s article, we will give you information about the eligibility required to become a soldier in the army. In which you can join the Indian Army as a soldier by qualifying. We are very confident that this information we give to you will prove to be very useful.
Eligibility for being a Soldier in Army.
Table of Contents
Friends, before joining the Indian Army, you must know what eligibility required to join the Army. Speaking in a simple language, if you are going to work in the post of a soldier in the Indian Army through a rally Even then you have to be qualified for educational qualification, physical ability, and medical ability to become a soldier. Let us give you information about each of the abilities and you can become eligible for all these eligibilities in time.
To join the Indian Army, you must have passed at least the tenth standard. According to which you can work in the post of a soldier in the Indian Army. But if you want to get some other higher posts like a tradesman, the clerk in the army, then you must pass 12th standard. Normally candidates passed in class X appointed as a soldier in the Indian Army.
Physical Eligibility of Soldier in Army
A candidate must be physically strong to admitted to the army and serve the country as a soldier. Some physical criteria taken by the Army officers to select candidates during the rally. By performing appropriately in these criteria, you can appoint to the rank of a soldier in the army. Some of the common physical abilities taken during the rally are:
- The candidate has to complete the 1.6 km run in about 6 minutes.
- There are 10 sit-ups and 20 push-ups in a fixed time.
- The height of the candidate is fixed at a minimum of 157 cm (for men) and 152 cm (for women).
- The weight of the candidate should be according to the height of the body (+/- 10).
- For normal levels in the chest of men, 77 cm and 5 cm should be inflated.
- The age of the candidate should be minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 23 years to become a soldier. (Exemption is also given according to caste)
Medical Eligibility of Soldier in Army
It is very important for a soldier to be healthy in the country. Only in healthy condition can he present to protect the country. Therefore, at the time of selection of soldiers, medical tests of the candidates also conducted by the selection committee. On the basis of which candidates declared fit and unfit. Some important medical tests are given below. Every participant Candidates must be qualified for all these tests.
- Candidates required to be mentally healthy.
- Candidates should have a fully developed dental face during selection. That is, candidates must have 14 point teeth in their mouth.
- There should not be any type of damage or deformity in any part of the candidate’s body.
- There should be no deformity in the joints of bones.
- Eye capacity should be complete ie (6/6) for healthy eyes and (6/9) for poor eyes.
- There should not be any type of chronic disease in the body like hemorrhoids, hydrocele, etc.
- There should not be any damage or disease in the internal parts of the liver, kidney, etc. during the medical examination.
- LASIK surgery to correct the eyesight of the candidate should process before 6 months.
Friends are given above, only after being qualified in the required criteria, the candidate works as a soldier in the army. It was normal that you know what tasks you have to do if you are admitted to the army. Let us briefly brief you about the work done by the army personnel.
Works of Soldier in Army
The service of a soldier during the period of service is very important. Soldiers are appointing to protect any country. After being a soldier you have to do all these tasks.
- Indian forces protect the country from attacks by terrorists and terrorists carried out by neighboring countries.
- It is necessary for soldiers to maintain peace and security on the border.
- Providing administrative assistance to Indian citizens during emergencies.
- To run and seek humanitarian rescue operations during natural disasters and other disturbances.
The army empowered to perform all these highly responsible tasks. Even if you join the Indian Army in the future and work as a soldier, you will have to do all these things. Do you know that the selected soldiers of the country get a chance to work in all the important agencies that further separated? Yes, the men who become dangerous commandos in India are also Indian soldiers.
So friends, today we have given you detailed information about the eligibility required to become a soldier in the Indian Army. If you also want to become a soldier, then get enrolled in Major Kalshi Classes today and start your preparation. For more information, visit the official website below.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
To become a soldier in India, the candidate must fill rallies and application forms for the Army.
To become a soldier, the age of the candidate should be a minimum of 18 years and height 157 cm. Read the above article for other information.
For more information on medical criteria, read the article we wrote and read other articles related to this article.
To work on the post of a soldier, a candidate has to appointed in the border and interior parts to protect the country. Soldiers work to protect the country from internal and external attacks.
In the future, a soldier can appoint to a high position in the country’s dangerous agencies. But they cannot become high officers by staying in the rank of soldier.