CDS Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2021:- Friends, Combined Defense Service Examination to be conducted by Union public Selection Board is conducted for the following posts in the Army. Through this examination, officers and cadets are selected for the Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Officer Training Academy, Indian Air Force Academy. In which candidates are given commission post after 4 years of graduation examination In today’s article, we are giving you detailed information about the syllabus and exam pattern of the exam to be held in CDS 2021. Apart from this, you will be given information related to CDS exam books.
CDS Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2021
Stay connected with us for other information related to this graduation level examination to be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission. Below we are giving you detailed information about the exam pattern and syllabus.
CDS Exam Pattern 2021
Information related to the notification and exam pattern of CDS examination to be conducted by Union Public Service Commission is given below. Selection process rules in CDS are completed in two stages
- Written exam
- SSB interview
Examinations are conducted for selection in two different departments in the written examination of CDS. In which the following types of topics are asked.
|IMA, INA, and AFA||English, General Knowledge and Elementary Mathematics|
|OTA||English and general knowledge|
- Questions of 500 marks are asked in the written examination. In which written test of 300 marks is done for IMA, INA, And AFA and 200 marks for written test OTA.
- The examination of IMA, INA, and AFA is six hours and the written examination of OTA is 4 hours.
- All the questions asked in the exam are objective type.
- The questions asked in the subject of Mathematics in the question paper are of 10th level while the questions of other subjects are of graduation level.
Exam Pattern for IMA, INA, AFA
|English||2 hours||100 Mark|
|General knowledge||2 hours||100 Mark|
|Elementary Mathematics||2 hours||100 Mark|
|total||6 hours||300 mark|
Exam pattern for OTA
|English||2 hours||100 marks|
|General knowledge||2 hours||100 marks|
|total||4 घंटे||200 marks|
Marking scheme in CDS 2021
- Each of the questions in the CDS exam are objective type.
- Each question has 1 mark
- 0.33 marks are deducted for the wrong answer.
CDS Syllabus 2021
For which CDS exams conducted by UPSC are given in detail in the table below. Through these topics, you can prepare for CDS exam.
- synonyms and antonyms
- Indoms and phrases
- Ordering of word in a sentence
- Selecting words
- Sentence arrangement questions
- Spotting error questions
- Fill in the blanks question
- Comprehensions questions
- Ordering of sentence
general awareness/general knowledge
- Current affair
- True and false statement
- Defence-related awards
- Books name and authors name
- Sports (events and awards)
The following types of questions are asked from different topics in this subject. With the help of the table below, you are being given information about each topic.
algebra (CDS Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2021)
- Simple factors
- Basic operations
- Relation between roots and coefficients
- Theory of polynomials
- Remainder theorem
- Solution of quadratic equation
- Linear equation
- Linear equation in two variables
- Set language and set notation
- Law of indices
- Rational expression and conditional identities
arithmetics (CDS Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2021)
- unitary method
- Number system
- Fundamental operations
- Simple and compound equations
- Time and distance
- Time and work
- Profit and loss
- Euclid algorithm
- Law of log
- Multiples and factors
- Prime and composite numbers
- Ratio and proportion
trigonometry (CDS Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2021)
- simple trigonometric identities
- Uses of trigonometric table
- Sine, cos , tan uses and value
- Simple case of height and distance
geometry (CDS Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2021)
- line and angles.
- Similar triangles.
- Parallel line.
- Rectangle and square.
- Side and angles of a triangle.
- Theorems on properties of angles at a point.
- Congruence of triangles.
- Plane and plane figure
- Properties of angles
- Circle and its property
- Side and diagonals of a parallelogram
- Concurrence of medians and altitude
- Tangents and normals equations
mensuration (CDS Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2021)
- surface area and volume of cubes and cuboid
- Triangle and circle
- Area of square and rectangle
- Area of figure ine field book
- Lateral surface and volume of right circular cone and cylinder
- Surface area and volume of sphares
statics (CDS Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2021)
- bar chart
- Measures of Central tendency
- Collection and tabulation of static data
- Pie chart
- Graphical representation and frequency polygon etc.
Today we have given detailed information about the exam pattern and syllabus of CDS 2021 in this article. If you want to prepare for the CDS exam, then you can start preparing for the exam by registering in Major Kalshi Classes today. CDS examination is scheduled to be conducted in November. For exam preparation, books published by Major Kalshi Classes for syllabus books can be purchased online. Click on the link below to purchase books.
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
You can buy the above books by logging on to the official website of Major Kalshi Classes. Major Kalshi classes are the best defense coaching institute in Allahabad. Who have helped many students to join the commission post in defense. We can also give a better future to our career by joining a coaching institute.