Navy INET Syllabus and Exam Pattern:- Friends, many candidates dream of going into the Indian Navy. For this, after the 12th, they start preparing for the examinations related to the Indian Navy. But till now Indian Navy used to have examinations like AFCAT in addition to NDA and CDS. But through the Indian Navy Entrance Test conducted by the Indian Navy, the candidate can directly join the Indian Navy. For the preparation of this exam, today we are giving information about the syllabus and pattern related to the exam in our article. The application form for Indian Navy Entrance Test by Indian Navy was published on November 2019. The last date for this application was December 2020.
Through this application form, candidates were given joining several posts in the army from 1 January 2021. But due to the epidemic, the examination could not be held on a fixed time frame. Due to the postponement of this exam, the candidates are not able to prepare for the exam this way. But it is necessary to have knowledge about the subject and syllabus related to the exam, So do read our article till the end.
Eligibility Criteria and number of post for INET 2021
In the Indian Navy Entrance Test exam, some general eligibility such as educational qualification and age limit given in the table below. As mentioned above, applications for several posts have been submitted in the Indian Navy Entrance Test 2021.
|Job profile||Application for||No. Of post||Education Criteria||Age limit|
|SSC ATC||M/F||4||60% marks in 10th and 12th and 60% marks in Engineering.||20 to 24 years|
|SSC Armament Inspectorate Cadre||M/F||6||Minimum 60% marks in BE / B.Tech.||19 to 24 years|
|Observer||M/F||6||60% marks in 10th and 12th and 60% marks in Engineering||20 to 24 years|
|The pilot (MR)||M/F||3||60% marks in 10th and 12th and 60% marks in Engineering||18 to 23 years|
|pilot (other than MR)||Male||6||60% marks in 10th and 12th and 60% marks in Engineering||18 to 23 years|
|Logistics||Male||11||60% marks in in MBA/ MCA/MSc/BSc/BCom or B.E. /B. Tech||19 to 24 years|
|SSC X IT (information technology)||M/F||10||IT with 60% marks||19 to 24 years|
|general service hydro cadre||Male||30||60% marks in B.E / B tech||19 to 24 years|
|engineering / electrical branch general service||Male||53||60% marks in electronics/electrical/ power branch||19 to 24 years|
|education||M/F||14||MSc or BSc with 60% marks||22-24 years|
Selection Process for INET 2021
The selection process in INET examination is as follows. Candidates are required to pass all the examinations below.
- Written exam
- SSB interview and personality test
- Medical examination
- Final list of merit list
Navy INET Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- Selection in the examination will be after the written test SSB interview and medical examination.
- The question paper in the INET exam will be divided into four parts.
- The question paper will contain only 100 questions.
- Only students who have passed the written examination will be selected for SSB interview.
- The questions in the written examination will be of multiple choice type.
- 4 marks are prescribed for each question and one part will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- It is mandatory to bring a minimum of 40% marks in all the sections asked in this exam.
- The exam will consist of questions related to English, Reasoning and Numerical Ability, General Science and Mathematics Aptitude, and General Knowledge.
- 25- 25 questions will be asked from all the parts in the question paper.
- Candidates who have passed the written examination will be notified for an SSB interview by SMS or email.
|Subject||Number of questions||Maximum||Time||Cut off|
|General Science and Mathematical Aptitude||25||100||40%|
|Reasoning and Numerical Ability||25||100||40%|
Navy INET Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- Direct and indirect speech
- Indoms and phrases
- Part of speech
- Uses of words
- Antonyms and synonyms
- Sentence completion and corrections
- Countries -language, capitals, currency
- History of India
- Geography of the world and India
- National bird / animals / sports/ flag / Emblem / moments / Flower /anthems
- Defense and vas
- Important National facts
- Freedom movements
- Culture, dance, and religion
- Book and authors
- Geographical neighbors
- Politics and economics
- Constitution of India
- Arts of India
- Current affair
- Chemistry:- acid and base/ salt, the periodic table, carbon and its compound,, metal and nonmetal, nature of matter.
- Physics:- magnetism, energy and power, nature of matter, temperature, work, the law of motion, force and gravitation, electricity and its application, current, light, wave motion and sound, measurement.
- Biology:- health physiology, human diseases and basic science, food nutrients and nutrition,
- Set theory and probability
- Number system
- Computer science
- Arithmetic ability
- Basic trigonometry
Reasoning and Numerical Ability
- average and volume
- Time and work
- Missing number / series completion
- Profit and loss
- Simple interest and compound interest
- Coding decoding
- Reasoning and associated ability
- Expenditures problems
- Mensuration formulas
- Factors (LCM and HCF)
- Ratio and proportion
- Cash price
- Decimal fraction
- Speed and distance
- Unscrambling and numerical
Friends, in today’s article, we gave detailed information about the pattern and syllabus of the INET exam. Based on this syllabus, you can prepare for your exam better. If you want to prepare for the Indian Navy or any military force of India, then join Major Kalshi classes today. Where students can succeed in the examination under the guidance of skilled and experienced teachers To connect with Major Kalshi Classes online, you can also download the application of MKC Learning App and prepare for the exam.