Territorial Army Best Books:- If you are a civilian and wanted to join the Territorial Army as an officer then you have to go through Written Exam, PIB, SSB Interview, and Medical Exam. You will reach PIB after qualifying for the cut-off of the Territorial Army Written exam. You need good TA Study material in 2021 to cover all the syllabus.
There are lots of books available in the market but you should select only the Study material which is useful for you. Here we suggest you select MKC Publication Territorial Army Study Material for the 2021 Examination. Check-in The below to buy Territorial Army Books.
How to choose the Territorial Army Best Books 2021:-
- During the selection of Territorial Army books, one thing that should keep in mind that the publication should be a defence background.
- The book should not have any error.
- Take suggestion to your teacher and Senior for the best TA Study Material.
- You can Select the MKC Publication book for TA Exam 2021 because we have more than 14 years of experience in the defence exam.
- We gave much selection in recent year.
Why MKC Publication for Territorial Exam Study Material:-
- We have an experienced Team/Teacher for the Preparation of the Territorial Army Study Material.
- We have more than 14 Year of Experience in the defence exam.
- We gave much selection in recent year.
- Our students are oy pride, our main aim to provide the best facility to students who want to join Armed Forces.
- We are dedicated and provide error-free Study Material with the solution to all question.
List of Territorial Army Books:-
Here we are sharing the best Territorial Army books for Examination which is from the MKC Publication, and we best publication for defence-related books, we have experienced faculty for this purpose, so you can check the list below and click on the link for getting the books.
|Arithematics and Reasoning||Click Here|
|General Knowledge||Click Here|
|General Science||Click Here|
|Objective English||Click Here|
TA Syllabus 2021:-
Paper 1: Maths and Reasoning:
- Number System: natural numbers, integers, rational and real numbers. Fundamental operations – addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, square roots, decimal fraction.
- Unitary Method: Time and distance, time and work, percentages, application to simple and compound interest, profit and loss, ratio and proportion, variation.
- Elementary Number Theory: Division algorithm, prime and composite numbers. Tests of divisibility by 2, 3, 4, 5, 9 & 11. Multiples and factors, factorization theorem, HCF and LCM. Euclidean algorithm, logarithms to base 10, laws of logarithms, use of logarithmic tables.
- Basic operations: simple factors, remainder theorem, HCF, LCM, the theory of polynomials, solutions of quadratic equations, the relation between its roots and coefficients (only real roots to be considered). Simultaneous linear equations in two unknowns-analytical and graphical solutions. Simultaneous linear equations in two variables and their solutions. Practical problems leading to two simultaneous linear equations or inequations in two variables or quadratic equations in one variable and their solutions. Set language and set notation, Rational expressions, and conditional identities, laws of indices. (v)
- Trigonometry: Sine x, cosine x, tangent x when O° < x < 90°. Values of sine x, cos x and tan x, for x = 0°, 30°, 45°, 60° & 90°. Simple trigonometric identities. Use of trigonometric tables. Simple cases of heights and distances.
- Lines and angles: Plane and plane figures theorems on Ø Properties of angles at a point. Ø Parallel lines. Ø Sides and angles of a triangle. Ø Congruency of triangles. Ø Similar triangles. Ø Concurrence of medians and altitudes. Ø Properties of angles, sides, and diagonals of a parallelogram, rectangle, and square. Ø Circle and its properties, including tangents and normal. ØLoci.
- Mensuration: Areas of squares, rectangles, parallelograms, triangle, and circle. Areas of figures which can bisect into the figures (field book). Surface area and volume of cuboids, lateral surface and volume of a right circular area of cylinders. Surface area and volume of spheres.
- Measures of central tendency: Collection and tabulation of statistical data, graphical representation-frequency polygons, bar charts, pie charts, etc.
The question paper will be designed to test the candidate’s ability to complete sequences as may be expected of a rational thinking person without any special study of the subject.
- Making logical conclusions
- The simple patter of numbers
- Letters etc
Part 2- General Knowledge and English:
General Knowledge syllabus: General knowledge including knowledge of current events and such matters of everyday observation and experience in scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject like:
- Latest Current Affairs
- Indian Constitution
- Indian History
- Indian Economy
- Indian Geography
- Indian Politics
- Indian Navy & Military
- Books & Authors
- Awards etc
English Syllabus: The question paper will be designed to test the candidates’ understanding of English and workmanlike the use of words. Questions in English are from:
- Sentence Improvement
- Reading Comprehension
- One Word Substitution
- Spot the Error
- Cloze Test
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For Online Course at MKC Learning App- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about Territorial Army Best Books: TA Study Material by MKC Publication. If you guys want to serve the nation and want to clear the Defence examination, join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.FOLLOW