Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry 2023, Know full detail
The Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry is a special entry scheme offered by the Indian Navy for candidates who have completed their 10+2 education with a background in science and wish to pursue a career in the Navy as technical officers. Lets know full detail of Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry 2023.
Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry 2023
- Age Limit: Candidates must be between 16.5 and 19.5 years of age at the time of commencement of course.
- Nationality: Candidates must be Indian citizens.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have completed their 10+2 education with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM). They must also have at least 50% marks in English either in Class X or Class XII.
- JEE Mains appeared candidates can apply for this.
Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Selection Process 2023:
The selection process for Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry involves the following stages:
- Application: Candidates need to submit an online application on the Indian Navy’s official website during the specified application period.
- Written Examination: Shortlisted candidates will be called for a written examination conducted by the Indian Navy. The written exam generally consists of objective-type questions from PCM subjects and General Knowledge.
- SSB Interview: Candidates who qualify the written examination are then called for the Services Selection Board (SSB) interview. The SSB interview consists of various stages, including psychological tests, group tasks, and a personal interview. The purpose of the interview is to assess the candidate’s suitability for a career in the Navy.
- Medical Examination: Candidates who clear the SSB interview undergo a thorough medical examination to ensure they meet the required medical standards set by the Indian Navy.
- Merit List: The final selection is based on the candidate’s performance in the written examination, SSB interview, and medical examination. A merit list is prepared, and selected candidates are offered admission to the Navy’s 10+2 B.Tech Entry Scheme.
Selected candidates undergo basic training at the Indian Naval Academy (INA) in Ezhimala, Kerala. The training period is four years, during which candidates pursue a B.Tech degree in the respective disciplines offered by the Indian Navy. Upon successful completion of the training, candidates are commissioned as Sub Lieutenants in the Indian Navy.
It’s important to note that specific details regarding the Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry for the year 2023, including application dates and exam schedule, may be subject to change. Therefore, aspiring candidates are advised to refer to the official notifications and guidelines provided by the Indian Navy or consult reliable sources for the most accurate and up-to-date information.
The Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry offers a great opportunity for candidates who have completed their 10+2 education and wish to pursue a technical career in the Indian Navy. By meeting the eligibility criteria, performing well in the selection process, and successfully completing the training, candidates can embark on a rewarding journey as technical officers in the Indian Navy.