The Services Selection Board (SSB) interview is a crucial stage in the selection process for candidates applying for the Navy B.Tech Entry. It is essential for candidates to be well-prepared, both mentally and with the required documents. Carrying the necessary documents to the SSB interview ensures a smooth and efficient process. In this article, we will discuss the essential documents that candidates should carry during the Navy B.Tech Entry SSB Interview 2023.
Documents to Carry During Navy B.Tech Entry SSB:-
Carrying the necessary documents during the Navy B.Tech Entry SSB Interview 2023 is of utmost importance. It ensures a hassle-free process and helps in verifying your credentials accurately. Candidates should double-check the document requirements mentioned in the official notification and ensure that they have all the required documents, both original and photocopies, to present during the interview. Being well-prepared with the necessary documents will boost your confidence and enhance your chances of a successful SSB interview experience.
- Admit Card: The admit card is a crucial document that serves as proof of your eligibility and allows you to enter the SSB interview venue. Ensure that you have a printed copy of your admit card, which can be downloaded from the official Navy recruitment website. Check that all the details mentioned on the admit card are accurate and match your personal information.
- Identification Proof: Carry a valid government-issued identification proof such as Aadhaar card, PAN card, voter ID card, or passport. The ID proof should have your photograph, full name, and date of birth. It is essential to have an original and photocopy of the identification proof for verification purposes.
- Educational Certificates and Mark Sheets: Bring all the original and photocopies of your educational certificates and mark sheets. These include your 10th and 12th-grade certificates, as well as any other relevant educational qualifications. These documents are crucial for verifying your educational background and eligibility for the B.Tech Entry.
- Proof of Date of Birth: Carry your birth certificate or any other valid document that serves as proof of your date of birth. This can be your 10th-grade mark sheet, birth certificate issued by a competent authority, or any other document accepted by the Navy.
- Character Certificate: Obtain a character certificate from your school or college principal. The character certificate should reflect your behavior, discipline, and conduct during your academic years. Ensure that it is duly signed and stamped by the issuing authority.
- Passport-sized Photographs: Carry multiple passport-sized photographs with a light-colored background. These photographs may be required for various stages of the SSB interview, including the application form, identity verification, and documentation. It is advisable to carry at least 8-10 photographs to be on the safe side.
- Domicile Certificate (if applicable): If you belong to a specific state or have claimed a domicile advantage during the application process, carry a valid domicile certificate issued by the competent authority. This certificate is required to establish your state of origin and eligibility criteria.
Selection Process of SSB Interview:-
Here is the selection process of the SSB (Services Selection Board) Interview for the Navy B.Tech Entry in a concise table format:
|– Intelligence Test (Verbal and Non-Verbal)
|– Picture Perception and Discussion Test (PPDT)
|– Thematic Apperception Test (TAT)
|– Word Association Test (WAT)
|– Situation Reaction Test (SRT)
|– Self-Description Test (SD)
|– Group Discussion (GD)
|– Group Planning Exercise (GPE)
|– Progressive Group Tasks (PGT)
|– Group Obstacle Race (GOR)
|– Half Group Task (HGT)
|– Individual Obstacles (IO)
|– Personal Interview with an interviewing officer
|– Final assessment and selection based on the candidate’s performance in all the previous stages