Indian Army has released the Non-Technical Post Application Form. By this application form, interested candidates can submit their application for Judge Advocate General Post under Short Service Commission. Judge Advocate General Entry Scheme 29thCourse (JAG Entry Scheme 29th Course) for Law Graduates Candidates This application form is available on the official website of the Indian Army. In today’s article, we are sharing many types of information like recruitment notifications, important dates related to the application form, vacancy details, educational qualifications, eligibility criteria. Let us know how you can fill JAG Entry Scheme 29th Course for Law Graduates (men and women) application form.
JAG Entry Scheme 29th Course Recruitment Notification: –
Table of Contents
Indian Army has released the notification to fill out the application form for Judge Advocate General Branch. This notification will be filled under Short Service Commission for Non-Technical Posts. The enrollment of this application form is being done through online mode. Any woman and man, who have acquired a bachelor’s degree in law studies, can be eligible and apply for this application form. All these candidates can fill out their application form online by visiting the official website of the Indian Army from 19 January 2022 to 17 February 2022. The table below contains the general information related to the notification.
|JAG Entry Scheme 29th Course Recruitment Notification
|Judge Advocate General Entry Scheme
|Judge and Advocate (Legal Branch Post)
|Type of Commission
|Short Service Commission (Min- 4 years and Max. 14 Years)
|Application Filling form
|Last date for the Application Form
|Exam Date for SSB Interview
|Notified Soon (Direct Entry)
|No of Vacancies
|09 (For Man-06, for Women-03)
How to apply for JAG Entry Scheme 29th Course Application Form
- Click on this link joinindianarmy. nic. in
- Check entries for officers, click on Apply/Login.
- Fill out the registration form. Click on submit button/ OK submit.
- Follow the instructions list and fill up your basic details.
- Now submit the application after checking the entire application form again, save the application and take 2 printouts of the application for future use.
Qualification for JAG Entry Scheme 29th Course Application Form
- Age limit-The candidates’ age should lie between 21-27 years, the date mentioned in the matriculation certificate will be considered as final. No other document will be accepted for age declaration.
- Educational qualification- The candidate must be a Graduate with LLB / LLM with 55% marks (3 years professional after graduation or 5 years after 10+2). The recognized college/university must be registered with the Bar Council of India / State.
- Nationality:- The candidate must be a citizen of India. Unmarried/Married Males and Unmarried females, who are law graduates, can apply through this entry. The candidates will be inducted through a short service commission.
Physical Standards for JAG Entry Scheme 29th Course
- Height and weight: The minimum height for men is 157.5 cm and 46 kg weight and 152 cm and 42 kg for female candidates.
- Visual standard: – For male candidates, better distance vision (right) should be 6/6 for eyes and 6/18 for poor eyes.
Documents for JAG Entry Scheme 29th Course
- A copy of the printout of the application form was self-signed and self-attested.
- Copy of certificate of matriculation (10 V) / equivalent for proof of age.
- 12th-grade certificate and mark sheet.
- Copy of Bachelor’s degree / LLB / LLM degree (in case of having LLB degree three years after graduation).
- LLB Degree / Final Degree Copy.
- Copy of marks sheet for all years/semesters.
- Copy of registration with a certificate from Bar Council of India / State or College / University.
- All the above certificates are required in the original. The original will be returned after verification at the service selection board. The candidature of the candidate who does not take the above documents for the SSB interview will be canceled.
- The candidate must keep a second copy of the printout of the online application.
JAG Entry Scheme 29th Course Selection Process:-
No written examination was conducted to become a Judge Advocate in the Army. This is a direct joining service; the selection process in this service is done as follows.
- First, the applications are shortlisted based on percentage marks obtained in the degree of the candidates filling the application form.
- Information on the shortlisted selected candidates is communicated on the official website of the Army.
- Candidates whose applications are found correct are notified for SSB interviews at the selected selection centers on the date specified.
- During the SSB interview, candidates have to go through stages like Personal Interview in addition to Psychological Aptitude Test and Group Test.
- Interviews are held from 5 to 6 days at SSB Selection Centers Under which candidates have to pass different types
- Reporting was done at the SSB Selection Center on the first day subsequently group tests psychological tests and interviews were conducted within the next 4 days. For detailed information about the SSB interview, click on the link below.
- Candidates who qualified by the selection board are sent to the medical board for medical examination.
- On being found fit in the medical test, the selected candidates are selected according to the merit list and forwarded for training.
JAG Entry Scheme 29th CourseTraining
- Candidates who qualify for all selection processes will have to undergo training for the post of Judge Advocate General from October 2021. The duration of JAG Training will be 49 weeks at OTA Chennai.
- Candidates will neither allow marrying during the period of training nor will they be allowed to live with parents/guardians. Candidates should not marry until they have completed full training at OTA, Chennai.
- All candidates who complete training at OTA, Chennai awarded the “Postgraduate Diploma in Defence Management and Strategic Studies” by Madras University.
Salary and allowances provide for JAG Officer
All candidates are given a stipend of Rs 56,100 / -. On completion of the training, he will appoint to the rank of lieutenant. Then their salary is 56,500 to 177500 per month. The army provides free medical facilities, canteen facilities, ration, mess/club/sports facilities, housing, car/housing loans at a discounted rate, and furnace by the government, for self and dependents.
Frequently Asked Questions
- JAG entry comes under which commission?
Ans: –This entry is filed under Short Service Commission.
- After the filling of this application form is the written test conducted?
Ans: –No, the application form is filled based on direct entry.