Indian Navy 10+2 Selection Process 2022 & Eligibility Criteria
Indian Navy 10+ 2 Cadet Entry Eligibility Criteria 2022
The Indian Navy 10+2 (B. Tech) cadet entry scheme for permanent commission as officers has been released officially on the Indian Navy website @joinindiannavy.gov.in The candidates who are interested in the 36 vacancies for the Executive & Technical branch and Education Branch must ensure their minimum eligibility in terms of educational qualification, medical standards, and physical standards.
The candidates can go through the detailed article below for the Indian Navy 10+2 B. Tech. Entry Selection process and the eligibility criteria.
Indian Navy 10+2 B Tech 2022 – Important Dates
|Online application begins||17th August 2022|
|Last date for the online application||7th September 2022|
|Merit List out||Notified soon|
|Commencement of training||July 2022|
Indian Navy B Tech 10+2 Minimum Eligibility 2022
A total of 36 vacancies have been released under Indian Navy B. Tech Entry 2022. The candidates can have an overview of the Indian Navy B. Tech. Entry from the details provided below:
Executive and Technical Branch
The candidates willing to join the Indian Navy in the executive and technical branch must be born between 2nd July 2003 and 1st January 2006. Both dates are inclusive.
The candidates willing to join the Indian Navy in the Education branch must be born between 2nd July 2003 and 1st January 2006. Both dates are inclusive.
Passed Senior Secondary Examination 10+2 pattern or its equivalent examination from any board with at least 70 % aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in class 10 or class 12).
Who can Apply?
The candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) – 2022 (for BE/ B Tech) exam. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued based on JEE (Main) All Indian Common Rank List (CRL) – 2022 published by NTA (National Testing Agency).
All candidates who are recommended by the SSB must get a medical according to the rules in place. Medical standards are not being relaxed in any way. The website for the Indian Navy has guidelines for medical standards.
Indian Navy B. Tech. 2022 – Selection Procedure 2022
- The cut-off for shortlisting applicants for SSB based on the JEE (Main) All India Common Rank List (CRL) – 2021 is at the discretion of IHQ MoD(Navy).
- Every applicant must provide their rank according to the Common Rank List (CRL) in the application. From March to April 2022, SSB interviews for candidates who have been shortlisted will be held in Bangalore, Bhopal, Kolkata, and Visakhapatnam.
- As specified by the candidates in their application forms, the shortlisted candidates will be notified by email or SMS of their selection for an SSB interview.
- Till the screening process is over, candidates are recommended not to change their mobile number or email address.
- On the Indian Navy website, www.joinindiannavy.gov.in, you may find information on the SSB procedure.
- Change of SSB venue for interview is not permissible under any circumstances
- Based on All India Merit and the availability of positions, candidates recommended by the SSBs and deemed medically fit would be chosen for training at the Indian Naval Academy in Ezhimala, Kerala.
- SSB marks will be used to prepare the All India Merit.
Indian Navy 10+2 Points to be Noted
- Only one application must be filled by a single candidate
- Candidates can apply either for a single entry or both depending upon their educational and other qualifications.
- The candidates will be shortlisted for SSB based on their first preference