Indian Army invited applications for 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme in which unmarried male candidates can apply and they will for the grant of permanent commission in Indian Army. candidates those who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. After successful completion of 4 years of the course cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of Lieutenant. An application will be opened from May 16,2017 and the last date of closing of application will be June 14, 2017. This course is commencing from January 2018 and after successful training of 5 years under these phases a shining tag of an officer will be in shoulder of candidate.
- Basic Military Training: 1 year (Officer Training Academy Gaya).
- Technical Training: (i) Phase-I (Pre Commission Training) 3 Years (CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad), (ii) Phase-II (Post Commission Training): 1 year at CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad.
- Award of Degree: The candidates will be awarded Engineering degree after successful completion of training .
Age Eligibility : A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is commencing i.e. the candidate should not be born before 01 Jul 1998 and not after 01 Jul 2001 (both days inclusive)
Candidate can only fill application form through online mode
Educational Eligibility: Those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry. Eligibility condition for calculating PCM % of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
Procedure To Fill The Form: Following some basic steps candidate can fill the application form for this candidate needs to click on the ‘online application’ button on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Candidates must enter their particulars in the online application. Terms and conditions linked to the form must be read, prior to submitting the form.
- After submitting the form an acknowledgement with a Roll number will be provided to the candidate. If the system does not generate Roll Number, it is an indication of non acceptance of application by the system.
- After submitting online application, candidates are required to obtain two copies of the application printout and the Roll Number generated by the system. One copy of the print out application duly Signed by the candidate will be carried to the selection centre for the SSB interview. Following documents will be carried along with the Application Form:- (i) Class 10th certificate / mark sheet showing DOB in original (ii) Class 12th certificate / mark sheet in original (iii) ID proof in original
- Two self attested photocopies of the above mentioned certificates will be submitted at the time of SSB interview and originals will be returned after verification at the SSB itself.
- 20 copies of self attested PP size photograph will also be carried along with the Application Form.
- The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference. There is no need to send any hard copy to Directorate General of Recruiting.
Please keep this thing always in your mind that multiple applications from the same candidate will result in cancellation of candidature.
So candidates must have to submit only one application form at a time.
Candidate will be able to trace status of their application form continuously through official website of Indian army i.e., www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
You can contact Major KLASHI Classes Pvt. Ltd. for any enquiry related with form filling process call 1800-313-2004
Visit official website of Major Kalshi Classes Pvt. Ltd. easily you will be able to find solution of your every defence related problems and enquiry.FOLLOW