Indian Navy invites applications from unmarried male candidates for enrolments Sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) – Feb 2018 batch course commencing on February. Online applications are invited from 22 May 2017.Candidates who had qualified 10+2 or equivalent examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry/Biology/Computer science. The candidate must be from science background. Online application date opened from May 22,2017 and the closing of application on June 04,2017.
Starting Date of application: 22 May 2017
Closing Date of application: 04 June 2017
Age Eligibility : Candidates should have been born between 01 February 1997 to 31 January 2001.
Candidates can fill form only through online mode via official website of Indian Navy i.e., www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Steps to be followed while filling application form
- Before filling online application, keep all matriculation certificates & 10+2 Mark sheet ready for reference.
- Register yourself on joinindiannavy.gov.in with your E-mail Id. E-mail id should be working because this E-mail Id will be used for all future communication.
- ‘Log In’ with the registered E-mail Id and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
- Click on “Apply” button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the ‘Submit’ button make sure all the details are correct and all required documents are scanned in original and uploaded.
- Online applications will be further scrutinised for eligibility and may be rejected if found not eligible in any respect.
Important Points to keep remembered :
- THE PHOTOGRAPH TO BE UPLOADED SHOULD BE OF GOOD QUALITY WITH BLUE BACKGROUND.
- PROFICIENCY IN SPORTS, SWIMMING AND EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES IS DESIRABLE.
Selection criteria : Selection in Navy SSR is a two step procedure candidates have to qualify a written test and physical fitness test conducted by Navy . Selection process of recruitment is based on the order of merit by judging their performance in Written Test and then after qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The question paper will be of 10+2 standard and the syllabus for the examination is available on website joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Duration of examination will be one hour.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT). PFT will consist of set of following exercises that are:
- 6 Km run to be completed in 7minutes
- 20 squat ups
- 10 Push-ups
Basically a good physical stamina is demanded to qualify this test.
We Major Kalshi Classes Pvt. Ltd. gave many selections in SSR entry and made glorious future of many candidates. If you heartily wanna be an integral part of Indian Navy then come to us and join MKC. Prepare yourself to build your personality and raise your knowledge up to the hikes, to be a wonderful warrior.