Indian Navy AA – Artificer Apprentice Notification
INDIAN Navy released a notification for unmarried male candidates as sailors for AA (Artificer Apprentice) course commencing on February 2018 batch. Indian Navy invited applications from candidates for their enrolment as sailor. Applications are open from May 22,2017. Candidates who had qualified 10+2 or equivalent examination with 60% or More Marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry /Biology/Computer science.
Starting Date of application: 22 May 2017
Closing Date of application: 04 June 2017
Age criteria: Candidates should have been born between 01 February 1997 to 31 January 2001.
Selection Criteria: Selection in Navy AA is a two step procedure candidates have to qualify a written test and physical fitness test conducted by Navy . Selection process of recruitment is based on the order of merit by judging their performance in Written Test and then after qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The question paper will be of 10+2 standard and the syllabus for the examination is available on website joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Duration of examination will be one hour.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT). PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7minutes, 20 squat ups and 10 Push-ups. Basically a good physical stamina is demanded for this test.
Candidates have to enroll their application only through online mode in official website of Indian Navy i.e., www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Steps to be followed while filling application form
- Before filling online application, keep all matriculation certificates & 10+2 Mark sheet ready for reference.
- Register yourself on joinindiannavy.gov.in with your E-mail Id. E-mail id should be working because this E-mail Id will be used for all future communication.
- ‘Log In’ with the registered E-mail Id and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
- Click on “Apply” button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the ‘Submit’ button make sure all the details are correct and all required documents are scanned in original and uploaded.
- Online applications will be further scrutinised for eligibility and may be rejected if found not eligible in any respect.
- THE PHOTOGRAPH TO BE UPLOADED SHOULD BE OF GOOD QUALITY WITH BLUE BACKGROUND.
- PROFICIENCY IN SPORTS, SWIMMING AND EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES IS DESIRABLE.
You can join Major Kalshi Classes Pvt. Ltd. if you want to prepare yourself for written exam and to increase your physical fitness under guidance of expertise.
Make a Call 1800-313-2004 for your doubts and queries.