Indian Army has activated the SSB Interview date selection link for TES 49 entry. The candidates who have applied online for TES 10+2 Entry 49 course commencing July 2023 can now select their SSB Interview dates online by logging in to @joinindianarmy.nic.in. The TES SSB date selection link has been activated on 20 January 2023 and will remain open till 27th January 2023. Select your SSB dates now to avoid the last-minute rush.
For the SSB interview, a printout of the online application must be accompanied by two sets of self-attested photocopies of the following documents: a 10th-class certificate issued by the Board concerned (CBSE/State Boards/ICSE) in which the date of birth is reflected for proof of date of birth (Admit card/Mark sheet/Transfer/Leaving Certificate etc. are not acceptable as proof of date of birth) and a 10+2 certificate and mark sheet for proof Revised mark sheets given by a Board/University after the application deadline will not be accepted for this programme. Shortlisted candidates will be notified of SSB interviews beginning in October 2023.
TES 49 SSB Date Selection Link
TES – 10 PLUS 2 ENTRY-49 COURSE: JUL 2023: THE DATE SELECTION LINK FOR THE SSB INTERVIEW OF THE TES-49 COURSE HAS BEEN OPENED ON 20 JAN 2023. THE LINK WILL REMAIN ACTIVE TILL 27 JAN 2023 AT 1500 HRS.
What is TES 49 Special Entry?
For male applicants, TES 49 is a specific admission after 10+2. Candidates with PCM and a minimum 60% aggregate in 12th can apply for the direct SSB interview and join the Indian Army as an officer under the 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme. JEE Mains is now required for TES admission. Indian Army TES 29 Entry Scheme Notification has already been released on the Indian Army’s official website.
TES 49 Special Entry Training
- Basic Military Training: 1 year of basic military training (Officer Training Academy Gaya).
- Technical Training: I Phase-I (Pre-Commission Training): 3 Years (CME Pune, MCTE Mhow, or MCEME Secunderabad); (ii) Phase-II (Post-Commission Training): 1 Year (CME Pune, MCTE Mhow, or MCEME Secunderabad).
- Award of Degree: After passing the final test, the applicants will be granted an Engineering degree. Candidates with this Engineering degree will not be eligible for an antedate. Officers will be allowed just one academic downgrade over the last two semesters. According to JNU Ordinance, this relegation will be one of the two allowed for academic reasons throughout the whole Engineering degree (8 semesters). Any subsequent demotion of the officer on academic grounds will result in his commission being terminated.
- Type of Commission: After successfully completing the four-year programme, cadets will be awarded a Permanent Commission in the Army with the rank of Lt.
- Seniority: It will be provided based on the total merit of the three technical institutes combined, namely CME, MCTE, and MCEME, and if the date of commissioning coincides with that of IMA, Dehradun, they will be positioned en-block junior to IMA (NDA/ ACC / DE Course) but above TGC / UES course.
TES 49 SSB Date Selection Link 2023 – FAQs
Q. Who Can Join the Indian Army? What is the TES 49 Entry Scheme?
Ans. JEE Mains 2022 is now required for TES 49 admission. You must also have obtained at least a 60% in PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) in your 12th-grade class.
Q. What is the minimum age requirement for the Indian Army TES 49 Entry Scheme?
Ans. An applicant must be between the ages of 16.5 and 19.5 on the first day of the month in which the course is scheduled to begin
Q. How many times may the SSB Interview for the Indian Army TES 49 Entry Scheme be attempted?
Ans. The number of SSB interview tries is unlimited. However, the deadline for shortlisting applications for SSB is based on the JEE (Main) All India Common Rank List (CRL) – 2023.
Q. Are women eligible to apply for the Indian Army TES 49 Entry Scheme?
Ans. No, applications are only being accepted from UNMARRIED MALE CANDIDATES.
Q. How many positions are there in the Indian Army TES 49 Entry Scheme?
Ans. There are 90 male job openings.FOLLOW