CRPF ASI Steno and HCM Recruitment 2023
Table of Contents
The Central Reserve Police Force is holding a recruitment campaign for 143 ASI Stenographer positions. The position is accessible to both male and female candidates. The recruiting notice has already been posted on the official website. To fill these positions, online applications are being accepted. The application’s offline mode will not be supported.
CRPF ASI Steno and Head Constable Ministerial – Overview
|Organization||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||1458 Posts|
|Post Name||Head Constable (Ministerial) / ASI Steno|
CRPF ASI Steno and Head Constable Ministerial Notification 2023
Central Reserve Police Force is conducting recruitment for the post of ASI(Steno) and Head Constable (Ministerial). Applications are invited from Male/Female Candidates who are ordinarily residents of India Candidates can apply for only one post (multiple applications for more than one post will liable to be rejected) online through the website www.crpf. nic. in.
CRPF ASI Steno and HCM Recruitment 2023- Important Dates
|Apply Last Date||25.01.2023|
|Admit Card Download For CBT||15.02.2023|
|Exam Date (CBT) Tentative||22 to 28 Feb 2023|
CRPF ASI Steno and HCM Vacancy Details
CRPF HCM Post Details –
|Name of Category||Number of Posts|
CRPF ASI Steno Category Wise Posts:-
|Name Of Category||No of Recruitment|
CRPF HCM and ASI Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should be Born 18 to 25 years
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/ Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule.
Candidates must have passed the Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent Exam from a board or university recognized by the Central or State Government.
CRPF ASI HCM Selection Process
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- PET, PMT
- Typing Test (Steno)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Merit List
Physical Standard Test (PST)
|For all candidates except the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes.||165 cms||155 cms|
||162.5 cms||150 cms|
|(ii) Chest (not applicable for female candidates)||Unexpanded||Expanded|
|Gen/OBC/SC||77 cms||82 cms|
|ST||76 cms||81 cms|
- English Typing with a minimum speed of 35 words per minute on a computer.
- Hindi Typing with a minimum speed of 30 words per minute on a computer.
- 35 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi
CRPF Head Constable Min Written Exam
- At the very beginning CBT examination will be conducted. The written test will consist of only CBT objective-type multiple-choice questions. The bilingual question paper should be 100 marks. The question paper will be of 10+2 pass standard.
- Computer-Based Test:- The Computer Based Test (CBT) will consist of one paper with 100 Objective type questions to be attempted in 1 hour (9O Minutes):
- Negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Part-I- 100 Marks
- Section-A = Hindi Language or English Language (optional)
- Section-B = General Intelligence.
- Section-C = General Aptitude.
- Section-D = Quantitative Aptitude.