Indian Army brings recruitment for the post of Havildar (Surveyor Automated Cartographer) for batch 2019. All the eligible male candidates can apply for the post online via the official website of Indian Army – www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Check out the below-written blog to know the complete details about Indian Army Havildar 2019 notification, including age limit, educational qualification, selection process, and how to apply.
Important Dates – Indian Army Havildar 2019 Batch
- Starting date to Register: 05th October 2018
- Last date to Register: 03rd November 2018
- Exam Date: 24th February 2019
Age Limit – Indian Army Havildar 2019 Batch
- Civilian candidates should be aged between 20-25 years as on 01st October 2018 (born between 01st October 1993 and 30th September 1998).
- Candidates must be serving Combatants on Remusteration and should not be aged more than 28 years as on 01st October 2018.
Educational Qualification – Indian Army Havildar 2019 Batch
Candidates must have completed BA/BSc with Mathematics and passed 12th class or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main subjects from any recognized Board/University. This criterion is common for In-service and Direct Entry candidates.
Selection Procedure – Indian Army Havildar 2019 Batch
Screening: Eligible candidates will be issued with Admit Card for screening. Here, original certificate of candidates will be checked. Also, they will be called for Physical Fitness Test followed by medical examination at respective Headquarters Recruiting Zone.
Written Examination: Candidates selected in the screening round will be permitted to appear in the written examination. This written examination will contain objective type of questions and include two papers, including:
|PAPER||MATHEMATICS||PHYSICS & CHEMISTRY|
|Marks per Question||2||2|
|Negative marks for wrong answer||-0.5||-0.5|
The Final result of the candidates will be uploaded on the official website of Indian Army. And, the final selection will be based on overall merit of the candidates.
How to Apply for Indian Army Havildar 2019?
- The recruitment of candidates will be carried out through all the Headquarters Recruiting Zones and Independent Recruiting Office.
- Civil candidates can appear for screening round as well as written exam only in the Headquarter Recruiting Zone or Independent Recruiting Office.
- Service candidates will appear for both rounds in the Recruiting Zones or Independent Recruiting Office nearest to their place of posting.
Candidates are suggested to apply for the post before the last date and starting preparation. Good Luck!
Candidate preparing for Defence Forces, also avail the Best Books or Study Material from MKC Publications. For further inquiry, feel free to call us on +91 9696330033/9696220022 or
Visit us via:
- Our Official website
- Or at Shapath Building, 105/244, Tagore Town, Allahabad – 211002
To get detailed information on Notifications, Syllabus, Tips, and Tricks, Admit Card Dates, Result, Cut off, Trend Analysis, Information about Physical Fitness Test and Medical Examination and Current Affairs, simply Visit Our YouTube Channel. You can also follow us on Instagram.
Feel free to share your thoughts about this blog in the comment section given below.FOLLOW