Important Items to carry in SSB Interview 2022
SSB Interview is a five-day process so you need many things to carry with you to SSB Centre. Here we are listing some Important Items to carry in SSB Interview with you. This is a very important round in the selection process and you need to be well prepared before the reaching centre.
Documents Required when Reporting for SSB Interview
Table of Contents
Following documents in ORIGINAL must be brought along with two photocopies each duly self-attested (Original documents will be returned after verification at the SSB).
- Matriculation or Equivalent Certificate for verification of your date of birth.
- Marks Sheet of Matriculation or equivalent.
- Intermediate & 10+2 pass certificate.
- Marks Sheet of Intermediate & 10+2 examinations.
- No Claim Certificate
- Valid Proof of Identity with photograph – Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter ID Card/ Passport.
- Certificate for Not Having Duplicate Profiles/Registration IDs.
- UPSC Admit Card.
- In Case Original Documents Submitted for Pursuing Higher Studies. Candidates are required to bring a Bonafide cum Custodian Certificate.
- Certificate of Previous Candidature/SSB Attempt.
The candidate will ensure that all the documents including any affidavit for wrong name or tattoos etc as stated in the call-up letter are brought along. In case a candidate fails to produce the required documents at the time of reporting the candidature will stand cancelled and No repeat No representation will be accepted at any stage.
Other Items Required in SSB:-
- Latest passport size photograph not older than one week.
- Candidates are advised to carry a light bedding, pillow, blanket & mosquito net as per his comfort and season.
- Candidate are advised to carry adequate clothing that will be required for their stay of two weeks in case recommended for selection as there shall be no laundry facilities till the pandemic is over.
- Do not carry any medication with them including any generic medicine.
- All Candidates will carry a COVID-19 negative certificate from an ICMR approved lab not more than 48 hours old before commencement of journey.
Covid 19 Guidelines for SSB Interview 2021
1. Candidates will have the Aarogya Setu app installed on their phones prior to leaving the home station for the selection centre. A screenshot of having green status on the said app will be taken prior to leaving home. The same will be checked at the time of reporting at the selection centre.
2. Candidates will preferably not travel from any containment zones.
3. All the candidates will carry a Covid-19 negative certificate from an ICMR Approved lab, not more than two days old before leaving the home. Candidates will be in possession of Covid-19 free/negative certificates duly signed by a registered medical practitioner in case he is not in possession of an ICMR approved Covid-19 test report.
4. All candidates will carry and submit a Covid-19 ‘No Risk Certificate’ before coming for SSB. In the case of minors, the same is to be signed by their parents/Natural Guardians.
5. Candidates having any symptoms related to COVID-19 are advised not to move from his/her home station.
6. Candidate will be returned back if symptoms like fever, cold, cough & running nose are detected at the Rxn area and will not be allowed for stage-1 screening.
7. Wear a mask all the time and before putting on the mask, clean your hand with soap and water. Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use the single-use mask.
8. Regularly and thoroughly clean your hand with soap and water during the verification of documents and prior to appearing for the tests.
9. Maintain at least one meter / three feet) the distance amongst each other. Also no congregation of more than three assessors/ staff under any circumstances.
10. Don’t touch your body parts on any surface unnecessarily.
11. Maintain good respiratory hygiene ie cover your mouth and nose with tissue paper when coughing or sneezing. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately in the covered dustbin and wash your hand with soap and water.
12. Inform and seek immediate medical attention in case of fever, cough and difficulty in breathing.
13. Finally, be supportive, be careful, be alert and be safe.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For Online Course at MKC Learning App- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the Important Items to carry in SSB Interview 2022. If you guys want to serve the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.