The notification for the recruitment of officers in the Army, Navy, and Air Force in the Indian Armed Forces has been released. According to NDA 1/2022 Notification, more than 400 officers will be recruited in the army by the Union Public Service Commission. After this notification, a student studying in class 12th or a student who has passed 12th has a golden opportunity to join the army.
So candidates to fill the application form before the last date. To apply, you can visit the official website of UPSC or submit your application by clicking on the link given below. Although, the NDA exam is conducted twice a year by UPSC. If due to some reason you are not able to appear in this exam then you get a second chance in this year itself. Along with men, women can also fill their applications in this examination to be held in the year 2022. Let us know what criteria the candidates need to fulfil to apply.
NDA 1/2022 Notification Out:-
In the notification issued by the Union Public Service Commission, the date and date of applying for the NDA exam are as follows:-
|Exam name||NDA 1/ 2022|
|Age Limit||16.5 to 19 year|
|Qualification||Class 12 with PCM (marks 60%) for Army, Navy, and Air Force|
|Height||Min 157.2 to Max 162.5|
|Marital status||Unmarried (both Male and Female)|
|Exam organized by||UPSC (Union Public Service Commission)|
- Online Registration start form:- 22/12/2021
- Last date for applying:- 11/01/2022
- Notification of Admit card: March 2022
- NDA 1/2022 Exam date: 14/04/2022
- Result:- June 2022
Important links for NDA 1/2022 Application form
|For Apply Online||Click here|
|Part I Registration||Click here|
|Part-II Registration||Click Here|
|Re-Print Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Link||Click Here|
Any candidate who wants to fill this application form can submit their application form as soon as possible using the above-given link. Along with submitting the application form, you can also start your exam preparation. Along with submitting the application form, you can also start your exam preparation Given the ever-increasing competition, your preparation should also be better. In the article below, we will now give you information about NDA’s selection process, eligibility criteria, age limit, exam pattern, and syllabus.
NDA 1/2022 Essential Eligibility Criteria:-
- To apply, the candidate has to pass the 12th class with Physics and Mathematics.
- If you are a student of class 12th or have passed class 12th sometime back then you can fill this application.
- It is mandatory to have a minimum of 60% marks in the 12th class to apply.
- The minimum age of the candidate to apply should be 16.5 years and a maximum of 19 years.
- The candidate must have been born between 2nd July 2003 to 1st July 2006.No relaxation is given in the age limit.
- The age limit is the same for all categories of candidates.
- To fill the application candidates have to pay the examination fee through online mode.
- The application fee is ₹100 for Male (Gen and OBC) candidates.
- But the fee is exempted for female candidates / SC / ST/sons of JCO / ORS / NCO.No application fee is charged from the candidates.
- Candidates can pay the applicationfee through Debit Card Credit Card Net Banking.
- Candidates who do not have or do not have the facility can also make their payment through SBI by making a challan.
After the submission of the application form, the candidates have to appear in the written examination followed by the issuance of the admit card. After the examination, if the candidates are successful in the examination, then they are also sent for an SSB interview and medical examination. The NDA selection process consists of a written test, SSB interview, and medical test.
The pattern of Written Exam:-
The candidates who will give this exam for the first time must know about the exam pattern.
- NDA exam is conducted offline.
- In this exam, you get 2 hours 30 minutes to solve the question paper.
- All questions in the question paper are multiple-choice.
- The question paper consists of 300 marks in Mathematics, 600 marks in GAT, 900 marks in the SSB interview.
- The complete NDA exam is of 1800 marks.
- For each wrong answer, one-fourth of your correct marks will be deducted.
- Questions are asked in the exam in both Hindi and English languages (Except English Subjects).
- There are 2 question papers in the exam in which the first is of Mathematics and second is of General Aptitude.
Syllabus of NDA 1/2022:-
- In Mathematics, you are asked questions from subjects like Algebra, Trigonometry, Matrix, Numerology, Estimation, Integration, etc. You can prepare your maths question paper from the 12th class maths books.
- In English subjects, you can prepare for Grammar, Vocabulary, and Comprehension.
- To prepare for Physics, you can prepare for chapters taught in class 12th books like Physical Properties and State of Matter, Force, and Momentum.You must read the topics like power and energy, mirror and lens, change of state, and latent heat in physics books.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For Online Course at MKC Learning App- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the NDA 1/2022 Notification Out Apply before the last date. If you guys want to serve the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.FOLLOW