On the behalf of the Notification bar of Official website of the Indian Army. Major Kalshi classes are here to announce the recent vacancy in Indian Army for the post of officers through the TES-43 which is Technical Entry Scheme. This is one of the easiest ways to join the Indian army because there are no written exams for this. You just have to submit your class 12th mark-sheet. If you are selected you will directly get a call for the SSB interview. Here we are going to brief about How to Apply for TES-43 and Selection Process of TES.
How to Apply for TES-43 and Selection Process of TES:-
Table of Contents
Let’s discuss the details about this vacancy and its eligibility criteria, educational qualification and physical fitness.
Educational qualification for the TES-43 entry 2020
- Only those candidates can apply who is having physics, chemistry and mathematics at 10+2 level. With a minimum of 70% marks.
- Eligibility condition for calculating PCM percentage of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
Age Limit for TES-43 entry 2020
- Age limit for this vacancy is similar to NDA exams.
- Candidate’s age should not be less than 16.5 yrs and should not more than 19.5 yrs old.
- Candidate should not be born before 02 Jan 2001 and not after 01 Jan 2004.
- Candidate should note that only the date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary School Examination or an equivalent certificate will be accepted. No other document relating to age will be accepted.
Medical Standard for TES-43
- The candidate must be in good physical and mental health and free from any disease/disability.
- There should be no evidence of weak constitution, bodily defects or overweight.
- The minimum acceptable height for a male candidate is 157.5 cms. For women candidate’s minimum acceptable height is 152 cms.
- The chest should be healthy. For males, the minimum range of expansion after full inspiration should be 5 cms.
- There should be no disease of bones and joints of the body.
- Candidates who have undergone or have the evidence of having undergone Radial Keratotomy, to improve the visual acuity, will be permanently rejected.
- Corrected vision should be 6/6 in better eye and 6/9 in the worse eye.
A candidate must be an Indian. If the candidate has migrated from any other country like Nepal, Bhutan, Pakistan etc he/she must have Indian citizenship to apply for this.
Vacancy vacant for TES-43
- Total no. of vacant seats for TES-43 is 90.
- Vacancies are provisional and can be changed depending on the training capacity at the Training Academy for this course.
Selection Procedure for TES-43
- Candidates would be selected on the basis of the merit.
- Merit would be made on the basis of your class 12th mark sheet.
- After the submission of the application, the Indian Army team will declare the cut-off according to your 12th mark sheet.
- Shortlisted candidates will be detailed to undergo SSB interview from Jan 2020 onwards.
HOW TO APPLY FOR TES-43
- Application for the TES-43 would be accepted online only. You have to go to the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in and click on the ‘online application’.
- Candidates must enter their particulars in the online application. Terms and conditions linked to the form must be read, prior to submitting the form.
- After successfully submitting the form the candidate will receive a confirmation in the form of a dialogue box of having submitted the application.
- Print out of the application with a Roll number will be available to the candidate 30 mins after the closing of online applications.
- Candidates are required to print two copies of the application with Roll Number generated by the system.
- Candidates must submit only one application. Receipt of multiple applications from the same candidate will result in cancellation of candidature.
- One copy of the print out application duly self-attested by the
- The candidate will be carried to the selection centre for the SSB interview.
- The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference. There is no need to send any hard copy of application printout to Directorate General of Recruiting.
Documents required for applying TES-43
- Class 10th certificate/mark sheet in original showing DOB.
- Class 12th certificate/mark sheet in the original.
- ID proof in original. ( Aadhaar card or PAN Card)
Lifestyle after selection in TES-43
Total training will be 5 years.
- Pre Commission Training:- for 3 Years (CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad)
- Post Commission Training:– for 1 year at CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad.
- Basic Military Training:- 1 year (Officer Training Academy, Gaya).
- The candidates will be awarded Engineering degree after successful completion of the final examination.
- And after the training cadet will be posted as Lieutenant in the Indian army.
Important points to know about TES-43
- Only unmarried candidates can apply for TES-43.
- Candidate cannot marry while he/she on training.
- This is the only entry in Indian Army to become an officer without the written exam.
- If you’re appearing SSB for the First time, you can avail III tier AC from the board.
- All the expenses of yours while training will be given by the Indian Army.
- You will get a stipend while you are in training.
You can Avail our Service:-
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
This is all about How to Apply for TES-43 and Selection Process of TES? If you guys want to serve for the nation and wanted to clear Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. If you want to prepare for the SSB. Join Major Kalshi Classes One of the finest academies to prepare for the SSB interview. For more inquiry, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you. All the Best!