How to apply for Army TGC 136 (January 2023 )
How to apply for Army TGC 136:- The Indian Army has issued a job advertisement for the 136th Technical Graduate Course (TGC), which will begin in January 2023 for unmarried Male Engineering Graduates. Candidates who are interested in the position information and have met all of the eligibility requirements can read the announcement and apply online. Let’s see How to apply for Army TGC 136 (January 2023 ).
Short Information about TGC 136
Table of Contents
|Technical Graduate Scheme Entry 2023
|Type of Entry
|136th Entry 2022
|Engineering Degree Carrier Candidates
|Course Start From
|Types of Commission
|At Starting:- Grant of Commission
After Complete Course:- Permanent Commission
After One Year in Service:- Ante Date Seniority
|56,100-1,77,500 / month
- Application Begin: 11/05/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 09/06/2022
- Last Date Complete Form: 09/06/2022
How to apply for Army TGC 136
No changes have been made to the application processes for the Indian Army TGC-136 Entry Scheme. Here is how to apply for this position:
- Application for the Indian Army TGC-136 Entry would be accepted online only. You have to go to the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in and click on the ‘online application’.
- Candidates must enter their particulars in the online application. Terms and conditions linked to the form must be read, before submitting the form.
- After successfully submitting the form the candidate will receive a confirmation in the form of a dialogue box of having applied.
- Print out of the application with a Roll number will be available to the candidate 30 mins after the closing of online applications.
- Candidates are required to print two copies of the application with Roll Number generated by the system.
|TGC Physical Standard
Important Instructions to Fill Online Application Form
- Read all the instructions for registration carefully and then proceed further.
- Check your Job Eligibility for joining the Indian Army as an officer and then Register.
- If you are a new user, Click on the registration Tab. The registration table window will open and fill up all the fields in the registration form.
- Fill in all your personal details strictly as given in your matriculation Certificates. (I.e. Your Name, DOB, Father’s Name & Educational Qualification.)
- Candidate must ensure that Email Id and mobile No entered at the time of registration process are active and unique. Sharing/Usage of Email Id /Mobile no of friends is strictly prohibited.
- Ensure all the fields are filled in correctly and then click on the save tab.
- The registration process is mandatory for all the candidates to apply online for various Entries.
- By default, your Email Id will also be your user name but candidate must select their own password (Not more than 10 Characters). All Candidates are advised to remember their user names and password.
- If you are an existing User/Already Registered on your website you can log in using your User name and Password.
- Thereafter your profile page will open and you can view your Dashboard on the screen.
- Click on Continue to go to the Registration/Login Page.
Indian Army TGC 136 Eligibility
- Only Unmarried Male Candidates Are Eligible
- Passed / Appearing Engineering Degree in Related Trade / Branch
- Final Year Appearing Candidates are also Eligible
Army TGC 136 Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment Rules.
A candidate must be an unmarried male and must either be:
(i) a citizen of India.
(ii) A subject of Bhutan
(iii) A subject of Nepal
(iv) A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 to permanently settle in India.
|Electronics and Telecommunication
|Electronics and Instrumentation
|Electronics and Communication
|Electrical/Electrical and Electronics
|Computer Science and Engineering
|Civil/Building Construction Technology
TGC 135 Selection Procedure:
The Selection will be done in three phases. It is compulsory to clear all three phases of selection according to Army TGC 136 Online Form.
- Shortlisting of Application Form
- SSB Interview
- Medical Examination etc
Shortlisting Criteria of Army TGC 136 Online Form :
- Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix the cutoff percentage of marks for each Engineering discipline/stream.
- After shortlisting of applications, the Centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates which are available on a first-come-first-served basis, up to a specified date as will be intimated on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at one of the Selection Centres viz. Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer.
Army TGC 136 SSB Interview:
Candidates will go through the two-stage selection procedure at the SSB, Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. Five days SSB Interview will be followed by a medical examination of the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
All the selected candidates will proceed for the medical examination at the Military Hospital. let’s see the average cutoff marks required to get shortlisted for SSB Interview.