The Join Indian Army has recently announced the notification for the recruitment of Various Trade Technical Graduate Courses (TGC) for the TGC 138 January 2024 Batch. Candidates who are interested in joining the Army through TGC 138 and meet the eligibility criteria can apply online from 18th April 2023 to 17th May 2023. The advertisement contains all the necessary information related to age limits, syllabus, institute-wise posts, selection procedures, and pay scales for the Army TGC 138 Exam 2023. If you are interested in joining the Indian Army through this recruitment, be sure to carefully go through the advertisement and apply within the given time frame.
The Technical Graduate Course (TGC) is a special entry scheme of the Indian Army for engineering graduates who wish to join the Indian Army as officers.
Army TGC 138 Notification Released:-
Table of Contents
The TGC is held twice a year, and the recruitment process generally involves the following steps:
- Eligibility criteria: Candidates must meet the eligibility criteria set by the Indian Army, which includes being an Indian citizen, having an engineering degree from a recognized university, and meeting the age and physical fitness standards.
- Application: Candidates can apply for the TGC through the Indian Army’s official website during the application window. The application form must be filled out carefully, and all the required documents must be uploaded.
- Screening: The candidates are screened based on their academic records and their performance in the Engineering Services Examination (ESE) or Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE).
- SSB Interview: The shortlisted candidates are called for the Services Selection Board (SSB) interview, which includes a series of tests such as the Psychological Test, Group Testing Officer Task, and Personal Interview.
- Medical Examination: Candidates who clear the SSB interview are subjected to a thorough medical examination to ensure that they meet the physical fitness standards set by the Indian Army.
- Merit List: A merit list is prepared based on the candidate’s performance in the SSB interview, medical examination, and other factors.
- Training: Candidates who make it to the final merit list are offered admission to the Indian Military Academy (IMA) in Dehradun for the 1-year training program
Army TGC 138 Age Limit
- Minimum Age : 20 Years
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
- Age Limit Calculate as on 01/01/2024
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment Rules.
How to apply for TGC 138:-
To apply for Technical Graduate Courses (TGC) 138, candidates can follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of the Join Indian Army: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click on the “Officer Entry Apply/Login” button.
- If you are a new user, click on the “Registration” button and fill in the required details to create an account. If you already have an account, log in using your credentials.
- Once logged in, select the “Apply Online” option under “Officer Selection”.
- Select the Technical Graduate Course (TGC) 138 from the list of available courses.
- Fill in all the required details in the application form carefully.
- Upload the scanned copies of your photograph, signature, and ID proof, which must be self-attested.
- Review all the information you have entered in the application form and ensure that it is accurate.
- Click on the “Submit” button to submit your application form.
- Take a printout of the final submitted form for future reference.
Note: Candidates must ensure that they have all the necessary documents and fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying for the TGC 138 recruitment.
TGC SSB Interview Detail 2023:-
The TGC SSB selection process consists of a series of tests and interviews that are designed to assess the candidates’ suitability for the course and their potential as future leaders in the Indian Army. The selection process typically takes place over a period of five days and includes the following stages:
- Screening Test: This is a written test that consists of multiple-choice questions and is designed to assess the candidate’s general knowledge, reasoning ability, and English language proficiency.
- Psychological Test: This test is designed to assess the candidate’s personality traits and psychological suitability for the Indian Army.
- Group Testing Officer Tasks (GTO): This is a series of outdoor group activities that are designed to assess the candidate’s leadership qualities, communication skills, and ability to work in a team.
- Personal Interview: This is a one-on-one interview with a senior Army officer and is designed to assess the candidate’s motivation, suitability, and potential as a future leader in the Indian Army.
- Conference: The final stage of the selection process is a conference that is attended by all the assessors and is designed to review the candidate’s performance and suitability for the Technical Graduate Course.