The Union Public Service Commission conducts the Combined Defense Service Examination. The CDS exam conducts twice in a year. Recently the UPSC has released the Admit Card of the CDS Examination. The Candidates who have applied for the CDS Exam, they can download their admit card. Here in this article, I will share with you the details of the CDS 1/2020 Admit card of UPSC and we all guide you for the preparation of the CDs Exam and its procedure of Selection, etc.
CDS 1/2020 Admit Card released by UPSC:
The CDS Exam is the best way to enter in the defense after Graduation. This is the only exam after the graduation by which you can join any of the services of the Indian Armed forces. Like Indian Airforce, Indian Navy or Indian Army Etc. if the candidate have physics and mathematics at 10+2 level. He/she can appear for the CDS Exam. Let’s see the Selection procedure of the CDS Exam:
The Selection Process of CDS Exam 2020:
The candidate will appear for the Written Test and after clearing this, he/she will be called for SSB Interview. This Interview is completely different from the Other Interview, this Interview is five days long. each of these interviews would different and you have to appear for the Different types of tests and activities. The Qualified candidates in this Interview will appear for the Medical Tests. So the Selection process is like:
- Written Test
- SSB Interview
- Medical Test
- AIR (All India Rank)
CDS Exam Eligibility 2020:
- The candidate must have done graduation in any stream.
- Candidate must have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level.
- If the candidate is in the final year of his graduation can also apply for this.
- Candidate must have at least 60% marks in his graduation.
See, through CDS examination they recruit the candidate for the Indian Military Academy (IMA), Air Force Academy (AFA), Indian Naval Academy (INA), etc. so the educational qualification would be different as per their guidelines. We will discuss each academy’s qualification in detail:-
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
Indian Military Academy (IMA):-
- Candidate should have graduation degree in any discipline from any recognized institute.
Indian Air Force Academy (AFA):-
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 with physics and mathematics and having a degree in engineering/technical from any recognized Institute.
Indian Naval Academy (INA):-
Candidate should have passed 10+2 with physics and mathematics and having a B.E or B.tech degree from any recognized Institute.
This is educational Qualification which is required to apply for the CDS Examination. if the candidate do not have a technical degree, he/she can apply for the Indian Army Only.
Admit Card of CDS1/2020:
To download the Admit card, you can go to the Official Website of the Union Public Service Commission http://www.upsc.gov.in To download the admit card the must have the registration number or Login ID and Password. It is mandatory for all the candidates to carry the Admit Card in the Examination Hall. No candidate will be allowed to seat in the Exam without Admit Card.
How to prepare for the CDS Examination 2020:
Let’s see the paper pattern of the Examination and then we will discuss this accordingly. The Paper pattern of the CDS is:
For IMA, INA and AFA syllabus is:-
- General knowledge
- Elementry mathematics
|2. General Knowledge||100||100|
|3. Elementary Mathematics||100||100|
|Total marks 300|
English section is aimed at the testing the basic English skills of the candidate like Synonyms, Antonyms, Reading comprehension, Jumbled sentences, Sentence Correction and Fill in the blanks, etc.
General Knowledge requires you to have up-to-date knowledge of Current Affairs, scientific inventions, History, Geography, defense-related news and any other topics of importance.
View this post on Instagram
Elementary mathematics is just basic mathematics up to 10th level were they the sharpness of your mind by giving you tricky questions.
- For English, first, check the English test syllabus.
- To prepare for the English create a habit of reading and improve your vocabulary. You can do it by reading English newspapers, English articles, etc.
- Set proper time management for the grammar portion.
- Solve mock test paper and previous year question paper.
- For General knowledge, there is no perfect trick to prepare for this. Just collect information regarding news, international news, defense-related news, etc.
- And for the History, civil and geography prepare with the CDS books. Or books of Major Kalshi Classes.
- For elementary mathematics: this is not so tough portion, most of the questions would be tricky like reasoning, just prepare for the reasoning and also solve the maths till 12th class and take help from the previous year’s question papers or mock test papers.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defense examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about CDS 1/2020 Admit Card released by UPSC. If you guys want to serve for the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you. CDS Exam Admit card 1/2020.