BSF Constable result has been announced and MKC congratulate all the selected candidates. After getting selected you have many questions regarding BSF Constable Tradesman Salary 2023. Here we are going to provide detail about the BSF Constable Salary 2023.
The Border Security Force (BSF) is one of the five Central Armed Police Forces in India that is responsible for guarding the country’s borders. The BSF offers various job opportunities for candidates interested in serving the nation. One of the popular job profiles in BSF is that of Constable Tradesman.
BSF Constable Tradesman Salary 2023:-
The salary structure for BSF Constable Tradesman is based on the 7th Central Pay Commission recommendations. The initial pay scale for the post of BSF Constable Tradesman is Level-3, which ranges from Rs. 21,700 to Rs. 69,100 per month. In addition to the basic pay, Constable Tradesman is entitled to various allowances, including Dearness Allowance (DA), House Rent Allowance (HRA), Transport Allowance, and others.
The total salary of BSF Constable Tradesman can vary depending on various factors, including their place of posting, years of service, and other allowances. On average, the total salary of BSF Constable Tradesman ranges from Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 35,000 per month.
It is important to note that BSF Constable Tradesman is also entitled to various other benefits, including medical facilities, leave travel concession, and retirement benefits. Overall, the job of BSF Constable Tradesman provides a decent salary and various other benefits to candidates who want to serve the nation and work towards ensuring the safety and security of the country’s borders.
BSF Constable Tradesman Work (Job Profile):-
BSF Constable Tradesman is responsible for performing various tasks related to the trades they are recruited for. They are responsible for carrying out trades-related activities that include maintenance, repair, and upkeep of equipment, machinery, and other resources. Some of the common trades for which BSF recruits Constable Tradesman include:
- Cook: BSF Constable Tradesman cooks are responsible for preparing and serving meals to BSF personnel. They also ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of the kitchen and cooking equipment.
- Sweeper: BSF Constable Tradesman sweepers are responsible for cleaning and maintaining the cleanliness of BSF premises, including barracks, offices, and other facilities.
- Washer-man: BSF Constable Tradesman washer-men are responsible for washing clothes and maintaining the cleanliness of uniforms and other clothing items.
- Carpenter: BSF Constable Tradesman carpenters are responsible for repairing and maintaining wooden structures, furniture, and other equipment.
- Electrician: BSF Constable Tradesman electricians are responsible for maintaining and repairing electrical systems and equipment.
- Plumber: BSF Constable Tradesman plumbers are responsible for maintaining and repairing plumbing systems and equipment.
- Mason: BSF Constable Tradesman masons are responsible for constructing, repairing, and maintaining structures and buildings.
In addition to their primary duties, BSF Constable Tradesman may also be called upon to perform other duties as assigned by their superiors. They are expected to maintain a high level of discipline, professionalism, and commitment to their duties at all times.
Some Other Benefits
In addition to salary, BSF Constable Tradesman is entitled to various other benefits that make the job more attractive and rewarding. Some of the key benefits are:
- Medical facilities: BSF Constable Tradesman is entitled to free medical facilities for themselves and their dependents. This includes medical treatment, hospitalization, and other related expenses.
- Leave travel concession: BSF Constable Tradesman is entitled to leave travel concession (LTC) that allows them to travel to their home town or any other place of their choice with their family. This benefit is available after a certain period of service and is subject to certain conditions.
- Retirement benefits: BSF Constable Tradesman is entitled to various retirement benefits, including a pension, gratuity, and other benefits, which depend on their length of service and other factors.
- Housing facilities: BSF Constable Tradesman is provided with housing facilities by the BSF, either in the barracks or other living quarters. The housing is usually provided free of cost or at a nominal rent.
- Educational facilities: BSF Constable Tradesman is entitled to educational facilities for their children, including free schooling and other related benefits.
- Ration allowances: BSF Constable Tradesman is provided with ration allowances that help them meet their daily needs.
- Transportation facilities: BSF Constable Tradesman is provided with transportation facilities, including buses or other modes of transport, to commute to their place of work.
These benefits not only provide financial security but also ensure a comfortable and secure life for BSF Constable Tradesman and their families.