Army TES Selection Process full Detail
Indian Army TES Entry: Indian Army Releases a separate vacancy to join the Indian Army Service as an Engineer after the 12th. Here in this article, we will see the details of Army TES (Technical Entry Scheme) 10+2. Through this, One can become an engineer in the Indian Army Service. Here we will get to know the Army TES Entry Selection Process in full detail and what are the required eligibility criteria to apply for the vacancy etc. Check out the blog below to get complete information.
Indian Army TES 10+2 Selection Process:
Table of Contents
If you are interested in the Technical Field of the Indian Army, You can apply for the Indian Army TES Entry. The TES entry is especially for the candidates who want to join the Technical Branch of the Indian Army. Indian army recruits young and eligible candidates for the Technical Entry Scheme And Successfully recruited candidates will go through 5-year training and will be awarded an Engineering degree. There are some changes that have been made in the Eligibility Criteria and the Selection Process for the TES entry. Now let’s see the required eligibility Criteria to apply for the vacancy.
Eligibility Criteria for TES 10+2 Entry :
- A candidate must be an Indian. If the candidate has migrated from any other country like Nepal, Bhutan, Pakistan, etc he/she must have Indian citizenship to apply for this.
- Only those candidates can apply who is having physics, chemistry, and mathematics at 10+2 level. With a minimum of 70% marks.
- The eligibility condition for calculating the PCM percentage of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
- Earlier the selection used to be done on the basis of the marks scored in class 12th but now it is mandatory to appear for the JEE Mains Examination to apply for this vacancy.
- The age limit for this vacancy is similar to the NDA exams.
- The candidate’s age should not be less than 16.5yrs and should not more than 19.5yrs old.
This is the required eligibility Criteria requirement to apply for the Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme. Now let’s see the complete Selection Process of Indian Army.
TES 10+2 Selection Procedure:
The Selection of the candidates would be done in three phases and it is mandatory to clear, all three phases of selection.
- Shortlisting of the candidates on the basis of marks in JEE Mains.
- SSB Interview
- Medical Exam or Test etc.
Recently, some changes have been made in the selection procedure of the TES entry and Percentage Criteria of TES Entry. Earlier the selection used to be done on the basis of the marks scored in class 12th but now it is mandatory to appear for the JEE Mains Examination to apply for this vacancy. Here is the complete selection process of this and the rest of the details about this, I have given in the eligibility section:
- Candidates would be selected on the basis of merit.
- Merit would be made on the basis of your class 12th mark sheet.
- After the submission of the application, the Indian Army team will declare the cut-off according to your 12th mark sheet.
- Shortlisted candidates will be detailed to undergo SSB interview.
- The final merit list will be displayed at the Directorate General of Recruiting website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
How to apply for TES Vacancy:
The process to apply for the 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme will be same, No Changes has been made yet. Here is the process to apply for this vacancy:
- Application for the TES Entry would be accepted online only. You have to go to the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in and click on the ‘online application’.
- Candidates must enter their particulars in the online application. Terms and conditions linked to the form must be read, prior to submitting the form.
- After successfully submitting the form the candidate will receive a confirmation in the form of a dialogue box of having submitted the application.
- Print out of the application with a Roll number will be available to the candidate 30 mins after the closing of online applications.
- Candidates are required to print two copies of the application with Roll Number generated by the system.
You can check the official website to get complete details about Army TES Entry Selection Process because no official announcement has been made regarding the Dates. Keep checking the official website to get updated.
No, The selection is based on the SSB Interview. The Shortlisitng of the candidates are done by the marks in class 12th and JEE mains etc.
The age of the candidate must be between 16.5 years old to 19.5 years old. The High School Marksheet as well as in Adhaar Card can be used for age verification.
As per the official announcement, The online application has been begin from 1st February 2021 and last date to apply online is 02 March 2021 etc.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the Army TES Selection Process full Detail, Army TES Entry Selection If you guys want to serve the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.