The Technical Entry Scheme is only for male candidates. All the candidates who have done class 12th with PCM are eligible to apply for this. There are some changes has been made in the Eligibility Criteria of the TES Entry 46. Here in this article, I will talk about the Army TES Entry 46 and will give you the information regarding this. You will get to know about the Selection Process of TES 46, New Eligibility Criteria of TES Entry and Percentage Criteria for TES 46 etc. Check out the complete article below to get details about this. I have shared all the information about its new eligibility Criteria that is required to have to apply for this.
Army TES 46 Entry New Selection Process and Percentage Criteria 2020:
Table of Contents
The TES entry is especially for the candidates who want to join the Technical Branch of the Indian Army. Indian army recruits young and eligible candidates for the Technical Entry Scheme And Successfully recruited candidates will go through 5-year training and they will be awarded Engineering degree. There are some changes has been made in the Eligibility Criteria and the Selection Process of this for the TES entry 46. All the candidates who are about to apply for this, they must check the New eligibility Criteria for TES entry that is required to apply for this vacancy. Before discussing the eligibility Criteria we will see the Selection process and after that, we will see the eligibility criteria etc.
Selection Process of TES Entry 46:
There are some changes has been made in the selection procedure of the TES entry 46 and Percentage Criteria of TES Entry. Earlier the selection used to be done on the basis of the marks scored in class 12th but now it is mandatory to appear for the JEE Mains Examination to apply for this vacancy. Here is the complete selection process of this and the rest of the details about this, I have given in the eligibility section:
- Candidates would be selected on the basis of the merit.
- Merit would be made on the basis of your class 12th mark sheet.
- After the submission of the application, the Indian Army team will declare the cut-off according to your 12th mark sheet.
- Shortlisted candidates will be detailed to undergo SSB interview.
- Final merit list will be displayed at the Directorate General of Recruiting website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
The procedure of selection is almost the same only the minor changes have been made. Now let’s see the complete eligibility that is required to apply for the TES 10+2 (Technical Entry Scheme) 46.
Eligibility Criteria for Army TES 46:
- A candidate must be an Indian. If the candidate has migrated from any other country like Nepal, Bhutan, Pakistan etc he/she must have Indian citizenship to apply for this.
- Only those candidates can apply who is having physics, chemistry and mathematics at 10+2 level. With a minimum of 60% marks.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to appear for the JEE Mains Exam to apply for TES Entry 46.
- Eligibility condition for calculating PCM percentage of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
- Age Limit: The Age of the candidate must be between 16.5 years old to 19.5 years old.
- Candidate should note that only the date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary School Examination or an equivalent certificate will be accepted. No other document relating to age will be accepted.
Rest of the process would be completely the same. You can check the official website of the Indian Army to get more information about this. Now let’s see the complete process to apply for this vacancy.
How to Apply for TES 46:
The process to apply for the 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme will be same, No Changes has been made yet. Here is the process to apply for this vacancy:
- Application for the TES-46 would be accepted online only. You have to go to the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in and click on the ‘online application’.
- Candidates must enter their particulars in the online application. Terms and conditions linked to the form must be read, prior to submitting the form.
- After successfully submitting the form the candidate will receive a confirmation in the form of a dialogue box of having submitted the application.
- Print out of the application with a Roll number will be available to the candidate 30 mins after the closing of online applications.
- Candidates are required to print two copies of the application with Roll Number generated by the system.
You can check the official website to get complete details about this because the TES 44 and TES 45 has not been held yet and no official announcement has been made regarding the Dates. Keep checking the official website to get updated.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the Army TES 46 Entry New Selection Process and Percentage Criteria 2020. If you guys want to serve for the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.