The Army Nursing Service is one of the finest vacancies for female candidates to get selected in the Indian Military Service as Nurse. They can become a Nurse and will enjoy all pay, perk and allowances like Indian Army Officers. Here in this article, I will share with you the complete details about the Army Nursing Selection process and Army Nursing Eligibility Criteria etc. Check the complete article below to get details about this. I have shared all the information about this entry and How can you apply for this etc.
Army Nursing Eligibility Criteria and Selection Process:
Table of Contents
Only female candidates are eligible to apply for this post vacancy. This is an Officer rank post after the completion of the training, A candidate will be posted as Lieutenant in the service. In order to get into the service, One will have to clear the selection phases of this. Here you will get to know about the selection process of Army Nursing and after this we will see the complete required eligibility Criteria for Army Nursing.
Selection Process of Army Nursing:
The Selection process is all similar for the defence personnel in order to become Officer in the Defence in India candidates are mandatory to clear the SSB interview, but here that’s not the case, There are a total of three phases of selection that are mandatory to clear. Here is that selection Phase that one has to clear:
- Computer-based Test (CBT) online test
- Personal Interview (PI)
- Medical test etc
All the candidates will appear for the Written Examination and those who would clear this, they will appear for the Personal Interview and then Medical Examination etc. For the Computer-based online Examination, I have already written an article over this and will give you complete details regarding this. You can check that article by clicking on the links below:
Now let’s see the complete eligibility Criteria that is required to apply for the Military Nursing Service or Army Nursing.
Army Nursing Eligibility Criteria:
All the female candidates who are unmarried, Widow, Divorced etc are eligible to apply for this. A candidate must be a citizen of India.
- A candidate must have passed class 12th with PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) with minimum 50% marks.
- A candidate who is in 12th is also eligible to apply for this.
- Age limit: The age of the candidate must be between 17 years old to 25 years old.
- There are some relaxation has been given to the special Categories candidate. To get details about this, check the official notification on the official website.
Army Nursing Medical Eligibility:
The medical Standard of Army MNS is not as tough as it is for the other entries, There are only checkups would be done, which is required to join. Here is a list of those tests and required criteria for Army MNS Medical:
- The Minimum height Required is 148 cms
- The minimum weight required is 39 kg.
- The chest must be 77 cm without expansion and it should be at least 82 with expansion.
- 14 dental Points are essentially required.
- Your body should not carry any genetic disease like joint knees, colour blindness or night blindness.
- Your elbow should not be turned in outer direction for more than 15 degrees.
- Your joint and your bones should be completely fine.
- Any severe body fracture in any body part can cause permanent rejection.
- Your eyesight must be 6/6 without glasses.
- If you are wearing glasses it should not be worse than 6/12.
- Limits for myopia 0.75D and for Hypermetropia +1.5D
- Should not have colour blindness or night blindness.
- Chest X-ray for your lungs.
- Ultrasound for kidney stones.
- The liver problem will be checked
- Blood test
- Urine test
These are the tests that will be held in the Medical Examination. Now let’s see the How can you prepare for the Army Nursing Computer Based Examination.
How to prepare for Army Nursing Written Exam:
- This is an online Computer Based test, so it can be a bit tough for us because we have always solved questions or given exams on the papers, but here that”s not the case, you have to prepare yourself for the Online test.
- first, finish your syllabus till 12th. then move to any guide of MNS.
- Try to attend, maximum no. of questions.
- Solve previous year question paper of MNS
- You can also buy the books of MNS from our website www.mkcpublication.com
- You can download the soft copy of the book in PDF or you can order the hard copy of the book online which would be delivered to you within 3-4 days.
Prepare better for the examination. the competition is too much in every field. You can check the links below to get complete about the preparation of the exam.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the Army Nursing Eligibility Criteria and Selection Process. If you guys want to serve for the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you