Airforce X Y 1/2021 Exam start form 12 July to 18 July
Airforce has announced the X and Y group exam from the 12th of July to 18 July. So this is breaking news for all the Airforce X and Y group aspirants. Start preparing for X Y group. Earlier the exam was scheduled on 18-24 April but due to the covid, it was postponed.
Just Download the MKC Learning app and prepare. Admit card will release soon on the official website you can go airforce website and know the exact exam date.
Indian Air Force X and Y Group:-
Selection for the post of Indian Air force X and Y group based on three-phase of examination-
- Written Examination
- SRT and GD
- Physical Standard Test, Medical Fitness Test.
You must follow some common things while preparing for the Airforce X and Y Group Exam:
- Make shorts note while you are studying. So that you revise it at the end time of preparation.
- Solve previous year question papers.
- If you do not have enough time for the preparation then just solve the previous year question papers as much as you can.
- According to my, if you were good at 12th, you just need 3 months for the best preparation.
- Study 4-5 hours every day.
- Appear for the Online Mock tests.
Preparation for Airforce X Y 1/2021 Exam – 6 Tips To Follow
- Make a Study Plan: You must have heard the saying, “If you fail to plan, you plan to fail”. Well, this is very true for preparation for Air Force exam. The half of your preparation depends on how you set a plan for your study. Before starting the preparation, candidates should set a routine as per the topics to study and time availability. Applicants should also follow the plan on a regular basis to crack the exam.
- Go through the Syllabus to ensure you are not missing anything: Candidates should go through the comprehensive list of topics and ensure that all these topics will be covered before the date of Indian Air Force exam. This will help you know what exactly you have to study and prepare yourself for the exam in a better way.
- Learn Time Management: Time Management is the key to success for any kind of competitive exam because all these exams are designed to test the speed. Aspiring candidates should have the skills to manage their time and prepare accordingly.
- Practice proper time utilization: The proper time utilization doesn’t only required in exam but also when the aspirants are preparing for the exam. Candidates have limited time for study. So, they need to utilize their time in the proper way in order to crack the exam. Try to practice some indigenous methods and solve questions faster in order to save time during the exam and attempt maximum number of questions within the allotted time.
- Practice previous years question papers for preparation for Air Force exam: Applicants must solve previous years Air Force X Group Model Papers in order to increase their speed and understand the pattern. Make a habit to solve a question paper in a day and within the allotted time. This will increase your speed and make you quicker thinker and solver.
- Don’t lose confidence during the exam: Last but not the least, candidates appearing for the IAF Group X Y exams should never lose their confidence because their success depends on their ability to stay confident during the exam. The key to become confident is to develop a positive attitude and keep the focus on attaining the goal.
Exam Pattern of Written Test:-
Exam Pattern for X-Group:-
- All Questions will be multiple types.
- There will be negative marking of ¼ (0.25) for wrong answers.
|Subjects||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
Exam Pattern for Y-Group:-
|Subjects||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
Airforce X Y 1/2021 Exam Syllabus:-
1. A short passage followed by four questions to test comprehension:-
The questions will be set:-
- To judge the understanding of the passage
- Draw inference
- To judge the understanding of vocabulary
2. Grammar – 1
- Subject-verb concord
- Forms of verbs and errors in the use of verbs, etc.
- The sequence of tenses and errors in the use of tenses
- Transformation of sentences – Compound, Complex, Simple, Negative, Affirmative, Comparative degree, Positive degree, Superlative degree, etc.
3. Grammar – 2
- Formation of words – Nouns from verbs and adjectives, Adjectives from nouns and verbs, Adverbs from adjectives, etc.
- The Preposition
- Nouns and Pronouns
- The Adjective
- The Adverb
- Clauses – Noun clauses, Adverb clauses of condition and time and Relative clauses
- The Conjunction
- The Modals
- Synonyms and Synonyms in context
- Antonyms and Antonyms in context
- One word substitution
- Spelling pitfalls
- Simple Idioms/phrases
- Words often confused/Selecting the correct word fitting in a sentence.
5. Narration (Direct and Indirect):-
- Commands and requests
- Statements (Various tenses)
- Questions (Various forms of questions, tenses, etc.)
6. Voice (Active and Passive):-
- Changes required under each tense.
- Other conditions for transforming Active into Passive
(b) Modal auxiliaries
7. Jumbled Sentences
Syllabus for Mathematics:-
- Sets, Relations and functions
- Trigonometric Functions
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Complex Number and Quadratic Equations
- Linear Inequalities
- Mathematical Induction
- Permutations and Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequences and Series
- Cartesian system of rectangular co-ordinates
- Straight lines and family of lines
- Circles and family of circles
- Conic sections
- Three-dimensional Geometry
- Matrices and Determinants
- Limit and Continuity
- Applications of Derivatives
- Indefinite integrals
- Definite Integrals
- Applications of the Integrals
- Differential Equations
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Linear Programming
X Y Group Syllabus for Physics:-
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body.
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behavior of Perfect Gases and Kinetic Theory of Gases.
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
Syllabus for RAGA:-
Reasoning (Verbal and Non- Verbal):-
- Numerical series
- Distance and Direction sense Test
- Mathematical Operation
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence Test.
- Assign Artificial Values to Mathematical Digit
- Inserting Correct Mathematical sign.
- Human relation
- Coding & Decoding
- Odd man out.
- Mutual relation problems.
- Tallest, youngest relations.
- Dictionary woods.
- Non- Verbal Reasoning.
- Number coding.
- Number Puzzle
- Ratio and Proportion.
- LCM & HCF.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time, Distance and Speed.
- Simplifications of Numbers.
- Area of triangle, Square and Rectangle.
- Surface Area and Volume of Cuboids, Cylinder, Cone and Sphere.
- Simple Trigonometry.
General Knowledge and Current Affairs:-
- General Science
- Current Events
- Basic Computer Operations
Download Model Question Paper of Airmen X and Y group:-
If you are preparing for the Indian Air Force X and Y group, and searching for a Model questions paper then you are in the right place, Major Kalshi Classes are providing you with model question paper of Airforce X and Y group. You guys can download it by clicking on the download link which is given below.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For Online Course at MKC Learning App- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the Airforce X Y 1/2021 Exam start form 12 July to 18 July. If you guys want to serve the nation and want to clear the Defence examination, join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.FOLLOW