10+2 Entry 45-course complete selection process.
10+2 Entry 45-course complete selection process:- Friends, the applications for the 10+2 entry 45 courses to be conducted by the Indian Army are being filled. To fill this application form, the candidate will have to log in to the official website from 1 February 2021 and fill the application form. To fill this application form, candidates must have a minimum of 70% marks in the subject of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Starting from 1 February 2021, the last date for this application has been kept till 1 March 2021. In this middle, the eligible candidates can join the Indian Army by filling the examination application form. After passing the 10 + 2 entry 45-course examination, the candidates have to go through the selection process. Talking about the selection process, the candidates have to fulfil the eligibility criteria for the physical and medical test.
Today in the article below, we are giving you the information related to the eligibility criteria, medical criteria, physical criteria, and selection procedure required for this exam. To know this important information, we must read this article written by us till the end. Before giving information about the selection process, you are giving some general information regarding this exam.
10+2 Entry 45 course Notification
Table of Contents
Friends, the applications of 10 + 2 entry 45 courses in the Indian Army to the students who have passed the 12th standard are being filled from 1 February 2021. Based on this course, unmarried male candidates of the country will be selected. To apply for the course, it is very important for the candidate to pass the 12th standard. Information related to the examination is being given below.
|Name of Examination||10 + 2 entry course|
|Entry course||45th course|
|Starting date for filling the application form||1 February 2021|
|Last date to fill the application form||1 March 2021|
|Cut off for SSB interview||78% to 85%|
|SSB interview date||April 2021|
|Date of issue of merit list||June 2021|
|45 Course Start Date||July 2021|
Eligibility for 10+2 entry 45 course
Before applying for the examination to be held in the year 2021, it is very important for the candidates to have knowledge about the necessary Padra criteria for the examination. Below you are given information about the required eligibility criteria of 10 + 2 entry 45 courses.
- Age limit: – The age of the candidate should not be less than 16 years and not more than 19 years. The candidate must be born between 1 January 2002 to 1 January 2005 (including both dates).
- Educational Qualifications:- Only those candidates who have secured a minimum of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in class 12th, can fill this application form. The marks obtained in class 12 will be considered as the basis for calculating the percentage of various state / central board of candidates applying for this admission.
- Marital Status:- Only unmarried male candidates can fill this application form. Women cannot fill this application form.
10+2 Entry 45 course complete selection process.
- Shortlisting of application form: – Shortlisting of applications will be done on the basis of the cut-off percentage decided by the Unified Headquarters of MOD (Army). Center allocations will be made by giving online information to the shortlisted candidates. After the allocation of the selection centre, the candidates will have to log in on the website and select their SSB dates on a first come first serve basis.
- Only shortlisted qualified candidates based on cut off pressure will have to reach the selection centre allotted by the Commission. Candidates have to reach a selection centre from Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh), Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh), Bengaluru (Karnataka), or Kapurthala (Punjab).
- Candidates will have to undergo psychological, group testing officer, and SSB interviews at the selection centres. Who Operator for SSB Interview, Registered Email ID to the candidate by the respective Selection Center and s.m.s. Will be released by the headquarter of the Army.
- Allocation of Selection Center Unified Headquarters of Unified MOD (Army) of Directorate General of Earth and no request for a change in this context will be made.
- Candidates have to go through a two-stage selection process. Candidates who pass in Phase 1 will be sent to Phase 2.If a candidate fails in the first phase then he will be returned from the centre on the very first day. The selected candidate will have to stay at the centres for SSB interview for 5 to 6 days. Where medical tests and physical tests of the candidates will be conducted.
- Finally, the selected candidates will execute all the bonds and certificates prescribed for cadets of NDA entry under AI 53/78.
- The candidate will have no objection in the event of final selection on the allocation of any branch of service in the interest of the organization.
Physical Fitness Criteria
Before filling the application form, the candidates have to follow some physical fitness criteria of the Indian Army. Only candidates who are qualified in physical fitness can fill this application form and can appear in tough exams like SSB interview.
|Height (in centimeters)|
Weight (by age)
|16 to 17 years||17 to 18 years||18 to 19 years|
Note:- Candidates residing in different regions of the country such as Ladakh and Nepali areas in the altitude zone can be given a relaxation of 2.5 cm. During the training of age and weight certificates given above, you will have to be certified and submitted by the Medical Board.
- Candidates who use glasses permanently cannot apply to the Indian Army.
- It is considered ineligible to apply in the Indian Army after laser surgery.
- Candidates who have undergone cataract surgery in their eyes also cannot fill this application form.
- Candidates with color blindness are not eligible for the Indian Army.
10 + 2 Entry 45 course medical test unqualified criteria
Due to some of the common diseases given below, candidates are disqualified for appearing in the 10 + 2 Entry 45 course. Therefore, the candidates are advised to get tested for the treatment of all these people before appearing in the medical test of 10 + 2 Entry 45 course.
- Wax deposition in ears.
- Underweight or overweight
- Chest size is not correct
- Nasal bone curvature
- Candidates with hydrocele or phimosis
Objection due to internal and external diseases
Due to the internal and external diseases given below, candidates are not selected in the Medical Test of 10 + 2 Entry 45 course.
- Enlarged liver
- If the candidate is suffering from hunchback.
- Candidates suffering from knee pain
- Hernia-prone candidates
- Candidates suffering from skin diseases
- Scoliosis candidates
- Any type of disease in the abdomen
- When suffering from heart and blood related diseases
- In the presence of any disease in the urine.
- Feet flat
Friends, through today’s article, we have given you detailed information about the 10+2 Entry 45-course complete selection process. To buy and read books related to SSB interview, it can be purchased online by visiting the official website of Major Kalshi Classes.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
- When will the applications for the 10 + 2 entry 45 course be filled? Answer:- Application forms for 10 + 2 entry 45 courses will be filled from 1 February 2021.
- What is the selection process of 10 + 2 Entry 45 Course?
Answer:- Brief information about the selection process of 10 + 2 entry 45 courses is given above.
- How to prepare for SSB?
Answer:- To prepare for the SSB interview, be sure to study the books published by Major Kalshi Classes.
- When will the course of 10 + 2 entry 45 courses start?
Answer:- The courses of 10 + 2 entry 45 courses to be held in the year 2021 will start from July 2021.
- Where can the application form for 10 + 2 entry 45 courses be filled? Answer:- The application forms for 10 + 2 entry 45 courses can be filled online by visiting the Indian Army Officers website.