10+2 Entry 45 course July 2021 will open on 1 Feb 2021
10+2 Entry 45 course July 2021:- Friends, if you are very keen to make a career in the Indian Army, then the Indian Army has issued a notification for the application form for the entry after the 12th. In today’s article, we will give you information about the 10 + 2 entry 45 courses in the Indian Army. The application form will be available on the official website of the Indian Army from 1 February 2021. Interested candidates can join the Indian Army after the 12th by filling the application form for this examination. Candidates who have passed the 12th standard have passed the examination in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.This is a golden opportunity for those students. 45 courses of 10 + 2 entries will be selected on the basis of marks obtained and their percentage in 12th standard.
After the rest, the candidates have to prepare for the technical course for 4 years. After 4 years, the candidates are given joining the Indian Army on regular terms as per Permanent Commission. Basic military training and technical training are given to the candidates for 1 year before joining the Permanent Commission and after passing the course examination.
10+2 Entry 45 course July 2021
Friends, the applications of 10 + 2 entry 45 courses in the Indian Army to the students who have passed the 12th standard are being filled from 1 February 2021. Based on this course, unmarried male candidates of the country will be selected. To apply for the course, it is very important for the candidate to pass the 12th standard. Information related to the examination is being given below.
|Name of Examination||10 + 2 entry course|
|Entry course||45th course|
|Starting date for filling the application form||1 February 2021|
|Last date to fill the application form||1 March 2021|
|Cut off for SSB interview||78% to 85%|
|SSB interview date||April 2021|
|Date of issue of merit list||June 2021|
|45 Course Start Date||July 2021|
Eligibility for 10+2 entry 45 course
Before applying for the examination to be held in the year 2021, it is very important for the candidates to have knowledge about the necessary Padra criteria for the examination. Below you are given information about the required eligibility criteria of 10 + 2 entry 45 courses.
- Age limit: – The age of the candidate should not be less than 16 years and not more than 19 years. The candidate must be born between 1 January 2002 to 1 January 2005 (including both dates).
- Educational Qualifications:- Only those candidates who have secured a minimum of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in class 12th, can fill this application form. The marks obtained in class 12 will be considered as the basis for calculating the percentage of various state / central board of candidates applying for this admission.
- Marital Status:- Only unmarried male candidates can fill this application form. Women cannot fill this application form.
Physical Fitness Criteria
Before filling the application form, the candidates have to follow some physical fitness criteria of the Indian Army. Only candidates who are qualified in physical fitness can fill this application form and can appear in tough exams like SSB interview.
|Height (in centimeters)|
Weight (by age)
|16 to 17 years||17 to 18 years||18 to 19 years|
Note:- Candidates residing in different regions of the country such as Ladakh and Nepali areas in the altitude zone can be given a relaxation of 2.5 cm. During the training of age and weight certificates given above, you will have to be certified and submitted by the Medical Board.
- A number of vacancies:- There are only 90 vacancies in 45 courses of 10 + 2 entries to be held in the year 2021. Final thinking of vacancies can be increased or decreased depending on the students present during the course training. Here the Indian Army will be responsible terms of increasing or decreasing the number of vacancies.
- Type of commission: – After completion of 4 years successful course by the candidates, the cadets will be appointed as Lieutenant as permanent commission in the army.
- Seniority: Seniority will be conferred only on the overall order of merit of CME, MCTE, MCME jointly with 3 technical institutes. Based on this merit list, candidates will be sent for the course at IMA Dehradun. Where candidates will be placed in N-Block Junior.
Friends, in today’s article, we gave you detailed information about 45 courses of 10 + 2 entry in the Indian Army. Eligible candidates for this application form can fill the form to be filled from 1 February 2021 on the official website of the Indian Navy. If you want to make a career in the Indian Army and are looking for a better coaching institute So go to the official website of Major Kalshi Classes today and register online and start preparing for the exam. To buy books related to 10 + 2 entry 65 courses, you can visit the official website of Major Kalshi Classes.
All books published by Major Kalshi Classes for interviews like SSB can be ordered online from home. For other information related to the exam, the link to the official website of Major Kalshi Classes is given below. By clicking on the link, you can get books and other information related to the exam.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
- When will the applications for the 10 + 2 entry 45 course be filled? Answer: – The link to the application form for the 10 + 2 entry 45 courses will be available from 1 February 2021 on the official website of the Indian Army.
- What is the educational qualification for the application form for the 10 + 2 entry 45 courses?
Answer:- To fill this application form, candidates are compulsory to get 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in 12th standard.
- Can women fill the 10 + 2 entry 45-course application form?
Answer: No, only unmarried men can fill this application form.
- When will the course of 10 + 2 entry 45 courses begin?
Answer:- The 10 + 2 entry course will start from July 2021 at the Indian Military Academy.
- What should be the age limit to fill the application form for 10 + 2 entry 45 courses?
Answer:- To fill this application form, the age of the candidate should not be less than 16 years and not more than 19 years.