Navy 10+2 B.tech Entry Selection Process.
Navy 10+2 B.tech Entry Selection Process:- In today’s article, we are giving you information about the Navy 10+2 B.Tech entry in the Indian Navy. In the year 2021, only male candidates can apply in this application form to be filled from 29 February 2021. To fill this application form, the candidate is required to appear in the examination of JEE main held in 2020.
The Navy 10+2 B. Tech Entry to be held in the year 2021 has a total of 26 vacancies in the Education Branch and Executive and Technical Branch. By filling this application form, you can work in the post of an engineer in the Indian Navy. For other information related to the selection process of the exam, please read this article till the end.
Navy 10+2 B.tech Entry Selection Process
- IHQ of MoD(Navy) reserves the right to fix the cut off for shortlisting of applications for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Rank (AIR) – 2020. Approximately 900 candidates will be shortlisted for SSB. SSB interviews for short-listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore / Bhopal / Kolkata / Visakhapatnam from Mar-Jun 2021.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their E-mail or through SMS as provided by candidates in their application form. You are advised to maintain your mobile number and e-mail ID till the selection process is complete
- SSB interview will conduct in two stages. Stage I test consists of Intelligence test, Picture Perception, and Group Discussion. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II test comprises Psychological testing, Group
- Medical Testing and interviews will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 working days).
Navy 10+2 B.tech Entry notification
Based on the notification issued by the Indian Navy, the applications for Navy 10+2 B.tech Entry will be filled from 29 January 2021. Interested candidates can fill the application form and work as an engineer in the Indian Navy. Information related to this application form is given below.
|Name of Examination||Navy 10+2 B.tech Entry|
|Number of Vacancies||26 Vacancies|
|Date of issue of notification||29 January 2021|
|Starting date for filling the application form||29 January 2021|
|Last date to fill the application form||9 February 2021|
|Age limit||2 January 2002 to 1 September 2004|
|Last date for submission of application form||Applications will not be sent anywhere|
|Educational Qualifications||Candidates Appeared in the JEE Main 2020|
- Age limit: – The age of the candidate should be between 17 years to 19 years. The candidate must be born between 2 January 2002 and 1 January 2004.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates who have secured a minimum of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics in the examination of 12th or its equivalent. Can fill this application form. Additionally, a minimum of 50% marks in English subject must be compulsory.
- Who can apply: – Only those candidates who have qualified in the JEE Main 2020 examination are eligible to fill this application form. The applications applied will be shortlisted for the Short Service Selection Board.
Vacancy in Navy 10+2 B.tech Entry
The selected candidates will be distributed among the Education, Executive and Technical Branches of the Indian Navy on completion of their course at INA. The branch-wise vacancies are as under:-
|2||Executive & Technical Branch||21|
- Only one application is to fill by a candidate.
- Candidates may apply for Branch (1) or (2) or (both).
- Candidates will shortlist for SSB based on their first preference.
- If not shortlisted for the first preference you may consider an alternate branch subject to the availability of spare slots in SSB batches of that Branch.
- Once shortlisted for a branch, subsequent stages of the selection process (SSB, medical & Merit List) will be exclusively for that branch.
- If a candidate has opted for only one branch he will not consider for another branch despite being on merit.
Important points for Candidates
- Change of SSB venue for interview is not permissible.
- Any correspondence regarding further change of SSB date is to be addressed to the Call-up Officer of the concerned SSB. Award of fresh dates for SSB would be subject to availability of batches/ slots.
- No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of tests.
- AC 3 tier rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview if appearing for the first time for a particular type of commission on the production of tickets.
- Candidates are required to carry a photocopy of the first page of the bank passbook or cheque leaf where the name, account No., and IFS Code details are mentioned while appearing for SSB.
Navy 10+2 B.tech Entry Tranning
- Candidates recommended by the SSBs and declared medically fit will select for training in Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala, based on All India Merit and number of vacancies.
- All India Merit will prepare as per SSB marks. Selected Candidates will be inducted as Cadets for the four years B. Tech Course in Applied Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electronics & Communication Engineering as per Naval requirements. On completion of the course, B. Tech Degree (4years) will award by the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU).
- Distribution of cadets amongst Executive, Education, Engineering, Electrical & Electrical Branch (Technical Branch) will be as per the extant policy.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Who can fill the application form for Indian Navy 10 + 2 B.Tech Entry ?Answer:- Only male candidates can fill the application form of Indian Navy 10 + 2 B.Tech Entry.
- What should be the educational qualification to fill the application form of Indian Navy 10 + 2 B.Tech Entry?
Answer:- To fill the application form, the candidate must have a minimum of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and have appeared in the JEE Mains 2020 examination.
- How is the Navy 10+2 B.Tech entry Selection Process?
Answer:- Merit list will prepare on the basis of marks obtained in JEE Mains of the candidates based on the selection process of Navy 10 + 2 B.Tech Entry. After this, he will be selected for SSB interview.
- Where the candidates trained after selection?
Answer:- After selection, candidates will place in Jawahar Navodaya University for engineering degree courses and Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala for training.
- What to do to fill this application form?
Answer:- For information related to filling the application post, read this article from under us.