UPSC CPF Assistant Commandant Selection Process 2021
CPF Assistant Commandant Selection Process:- UPSC released the notification for the recruitment of Assistant Commandant, Eligible candidates start enrolling from the 15th April 2021 and the last date of application is 5th May 2021. Here through this article, I am going to share UPSC CPF Assistant Commandant Selection Process along with Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2021.
CPF Assistant Commandant Selection Process 2021:-
Table of Contents
The Selection Procedure/Scheme of the Examination will be as follows:
- Written Exam (Offline)
- Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests
- Interview/Personality Test
UPSC CPF Written Exam Detail:-
The written examination to be conducted by Union Public Service Commission will be held on 08th August, 2021 and will comprise two papers. Paper-I will be held from 10 a.m. to 12.00 Noon and Paper-II will be held from 2.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Paper I : General Ability and Intelligence – 250 Marks
The questions in this paper will be of Objective (Multiple Answers) Type in which the questions will be set in English as well as Hindi.
Paper II : General Studies, Essay and Comprehension – 200 Marks
In this paper candidates will be allowed the option of writing the Essay Component in English or Hindi, but the medium of Precis Writing, Comprehension Components and other communications/ language skills will be English only.
NOTE-I: Candidates should ensure that in Paper II they write the answers only in the medium allowed by the Commission for the different Components as mentioned above. No credit will be given for answers written in a medium other than the one allowed in the Paper. Candidates will be required to indicate the medium of the Essay Component in the Attendance Lists and on the Answer Book. No credit will be given for the Essay Component if the candidate indicates a medium on the Attendance
List and on the Answer Book other than the one in which he/she has written the Essay.
NOTE-II: There will be minimum qualifying marks separately in each Paper as may be fixed by the Commission at their discretion. Paper-I will be evaluated first and evaluation of Paper-II will be done only of those candidates who obtain the minimum qualifying marks in Paper-I.
Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests:-
Candidates who are declared qualified in the written examination will be summoned for Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests. Those candidates who meet the prescribed Physical Standards, specified in Appendix-VI, will be put through the Physical Efficiency Tests as indicated below:-
|Height||165 CM||157 CM|
|100 Meters Race||16 Second||18 Second|
|800 Meters Race||3 Min 45 Second||4 Min 45 Second|
|Long Jump||3.5 Meter||3 Meter|
|Shot Put 7.26 Kg||4.5 Meter||NA|
These tests will be conducted at various centres to be notified after the results of the written examination.
Candidates who are declared qualified in the Medical Standards Tests will be called for an Interview/Personality Test to be conducted by Union Public Service Commission. Candidates who are declared medically unfit but allowed to appear before the “Review Medical Board” on their appeal by the Appellate Authority will be called for Interview/Personality Tests provisionally. The Interview/Personality Test will carry 150 Marks.
Final Selection / Merit:-
The merit list will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination and Interview/Personality Test.
CPF AC Syllabus of Written Papers:-
The objective type questions with multiple choices in this paper will broadly cover the following areas:-
1. General Mental Ability:- The questions will be designed to test the logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude including numerical ability, and data interpretation.
2. General Science:– The questions will be set to test general awareness, scientific temper, comprehension and appreciation of scientific phenomena of everyday observation including new areas of importance like Information Technology, Biotechnology, Environmental Science.
3. Current Events of National and International Importance:- The questions will test the candidates’ awareness of current events of national and international importance in the broad areas of culture, music, arts, literature, sports, governance, societal and developmental issues, industry, business, globalisation, and interplay among nations.
4. Indian Polity and Economy: The questions shall aim to test candidates’ knowledge of the Country’s political system and the Constitution of India, social systems and public administration, economic development in India,
regional and international security issues and human rights including its indicators.
5. History of India:- The questions will broadly cover the subject in its social, economic and political aspects. This shall also include the areas of growth of nationalism and freedom movement.
6. Indian and World Geography:- The questions shall cover the physical, social and economic aspects of geography pertaining to India and the World.
Paper II : General Studies, Essay and Comprehension:-
Part-A – Essay questions which are to be answered in long narrative form either in Hindi or English totaling 80 Marks. The indicative topics are modern Indian history especially of the freedom struggle, geography, polity and economy, knowledge of security and human rights issues, and analytical ability.
Part-B – Comprehension, précis writing, other communications/language skills – to be attempted in English only (Marks 120) – The topics are Comprehension passages, précis writing, developing counter arguments, simple grammar and other aspects of language testing.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the UPSC CPF Assistant Commandant Selection Process 2021. If you guys want to serve the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.