The Union Public Service Commission conducted the Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2022 in September 2022. Following this, the Services Selection Board of the Ministry of Defence conducted SSB interviews, and as a result, 204 candidates (146 + 43 + 15) have qualified for admission to the 155th (DE) Course of Indian Military Academy, Dehradun, Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala, and Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-Flying) Training Course, also known as the No. 214 F(P) Course. The list of CDS 2 Exam Final Result qualified candidates is arranged in order of merit.
UPSC CDS 2 Exam Final Result:-
The government has notified that there are 100 vacancies for the Indian Military Academy, which includes 13 reserved vacancies for NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders (Army Wing). For the Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala, there are 22 vacancies for the Executive Branch (General Service)/Hydro, including 3 vacancies for NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders (Naval Wing through NCC Special Entry). The Air Force Academy, Hyderabad has 32 vacancies, out of which 3 vacancies are reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders (Air Wing) through NCC Spl. Entry.
The Union Public Service Commission recommended 2610, 959, and 588 candidates as qualified in the written test for admission to the Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, and Air Force Academy, respectively. However, the final number of qualified candidates is determined after the SSB test conducted by Army Headquarters.
Download CDS 2 Exam Final Result
The results will be accessible on the official website of the Union Public Service Commission at http://www.upsc.gov.in. However, the marks obtained by the candidates will be made available on the website only after the final result of Officers’ Training Academy (OTA) for Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2022 is declared.
Those who clear examination may see name in the above list, Those who does not get selected can start preparation for the next CDS 2023 examination.
|9||1001097||TADEPALLI SHARAT CHANDRA|
How to prepare CDS 2/2023 Exam with MKC:-
The Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) is a highly competitive exam that requires proper planning and preparation. Here are some tips on how to prepare for the CDS 2/2023 Exam with Major Kalshi Classes (MKC):
- Understand the Exam Pattern: The CDS 2/2023 Exam consists of three papers – English, General Knowledge, and Mathematics. You need to have a good understanding of the exam pattern, syllabus, and marking scheme.
- Study Material: MKC offers comprehensive study material for the CDS Exam, including books, notes, and online classes. You can choose the study material that suits your needs and preferences.
- Regular Practice: Practice is the key to success in the CDS Exam. MKC offers a variety of practice exercises and mock tests that can help you improve your speed and accuracy.
- Expert Guidance: MKC has experienced faculty members who can provide you with expert guidance and support throughout your preparation for the CDS Exam. You can seek their help to clarify your doubts and get feedback on your performance.
- Time Management: Time management is critical when preparing for the CDS Exam. You need to allocate your time efficiently for each section of the exam and prioritize your preparation accordingly.
Overall, MKC provides a comprehensive and structured approach to preparing for the CDS Exam. With the right preparation strategy and guidance, you can increase your chances of success in the exam.